Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Bank Story

Artitech

According to Mr. Brando, he has a friend that went to the bank last week. Before he went to the major bank, he talked to one of the foreign currency managers there, the manger told him, he could come in and set up an appointment for a day this week to come in exchange his dinar for USD. The manager  told him, if it didn’t happen by that certain day this week (week of 4th of July) he could reschedule for three days later and come in. According to Mr Brando this a major bank that had branches from sea to shining sea. The manager told the Friend that the bank knew about  the (RV-RI) and was gearing up for this event. According to Mr Brando he was on the phone call and has a recording of it! According to Mr. Brando, he called the bank and ask to speak to this Banker. He say he was put on the phone,  with this particular banker. According to Mr Brando he ask this foreign currency banker a series of questions. Mr Brando says he will Not release this recording on the internet. He does say if you want to hear the calls you must go to his pay site to listen to it! HMM!  Then another small bank, back in the Northeast  was going to accept deposit of the dinar! The catch according to Mr. Brando is the value would be at the current program rate. Again if you want to hear that recording you must go to the pay to play site! There was no mention of any winks or smiles! He says, both banks both acknowledge that they already know of this big event, (RV/RI)! He claims this is the real deal! I report you decided! As you know he could have been talking to the janitor at these banks! There you go there is your 4th of July bank story! :cowboy1:

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 2

Thanks for sharing.

1-month ago,

I asked Chase if they were buying any Iraq Dinar.

They said, “we’re watching for the rate.”

As soon as we see it, we’ll post it. She was really knowledgeable and quick with an answer. 

That’s from a currency teller. 

Other banks said NO. 

OR

Iraq can’t trade with other countries. 

OR

They gave me some weird look. 😂

Bank of America acted like they wanted to call the police. Like I had some drug money or something.

:cigar:

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 5

In MY (NOTE: MY) opinion, SIGNIFICANT financial "breakthroughs" have occurred in AND about Iraq:

• The Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) HAS BEEN IMPLEMENTED to pay for Inanian imports to THEE Bicraqi Iraqi IN Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar TO Bicraqi Iraqi Banks TO PAY FOR Insanian "humanitarian" imports APPARENTLY IN THEE Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar???!!!
  • The INSTEX WITH the Europeans AND Insanians HAS BEEN IMPLEMENTED THIS PAST FRIDAY.
  • The FOREX (FX Money Market) HAS BEEN IMPLEMENTED INSIDE Iraq IN THEE Bicraqi Iraqi Banks.
  • NOT specifically financial, twelve (12) month visas HAVE BEEN APPROVED for The United States Of America bi'ness folks.

As USUAL, I am the OPTIMIST. I anticipate THIS could happen ANY TIME NOW through, nominally, Monday, July 8 (first full week of July). I anticipate a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT could be made JUST BEFORE THEE FIREWORKS ON Thursday, July 4th.

For a variety of previously stated reasons, I BELIEVE a MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT ON SETTLING The United States Of America AND China Trade DEAL MUST OCCUR FIRST. I believe THIS is SHORT COMING ESPECAILLY WITH The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump ENTERING North Korea. SYMBOLIC???!!!

In The Mean Time...................................................................

The "Standard" "Disclaimer" Applies.....................................

AND (of course)......................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 4

My banker is all fired up too but not because he’s been alerted but because he owns a lot of Dinar and reads DV. Haha.

He’s not affiliated with a large National Bank.  Every time He sees me he asks if I’ve heard anything. Haha, no, just what I read.  

Then he tells me I should buy more.  I tell him to buy dongs.  Haha

Thanks for the bank story and thank you Synopsis for your optimism.  

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

My banker is all fired up too but not because he’s been alerted but because he owns a lot of Dinar and reads DV. Haha.

He’s not affiliated with a large National Bank.  Every time He sees me he asks if I’ve heard anything. Haha, no, just what I read.  

Sounds like a new business. Have Bankers subscribe to our Banker Dinar Insider. 1-800-INSIDER.

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, Pitcher said:

I owe so much money to my bank they took my dong as collateral 

i asked them them to take the paper money dong instead

they said no

we hold your dong now

• Haha 10
  • Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, davis411 said:

I owe so much money to my bank they took my dong as collateral 

i asked them them to take the paper money dong instead

they said no

we hold your dong now

You might try liquidating your holdings. :D

• Haha 4

13 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Nope, not one bit of real news but it’s fun to dream right.  

Curiosity killed the cat! (Sorry Snow) I’m almost tempted to go to that paid site and listen to that recorded phone call! I might just do that after a few cold pops after work today!

20 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Nope, not one bit of real news but it’s fun to dream right.  

I know....✌️ :D /

But the fun part of that story was ~ no winks or cheeky smiles.

• Upvote 1