Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Spiked Camel Java !

DinarThug

LINK

The government proposes $ 60 a barrel for the next year's budget

image.jpeg.21edb269444ee128460ee300bcb496e5.jpeg

21st July, 2019

Informed sources, on Sunday, the determination of $ 60 as the proposed price of a barrel in the budget next year. 

The sources said in an interview with "Al-Mawazin News" that "the first proposed price of a barrel in the budget next year set between 56 to 60 dollars."  "The adoption of this price is consistent with the price of oil in world markets." 

She pointed out that "the choice of final price will be after discussion with the House of Representatives and ministries."

• Upvote 2

Hahahahaha. Booooom. I found the interview of the guy with the sledge hammer.

reporter,  why did you do that?

Hakim,   It was a tripple dog dare mam.  I had to show I’m not only smart but also      

Brave.  I’m on the bomb squad 

Reporter.   When the bomb Exploded what went through your mind.  

Hakim.   I should have put on the bomb protection suit.  Ouch, ouch ouch

Reporter,   How you feeling these days

Hakim.   Oh, I’m real good for a man who has no arms or legs and is blind.  

Reporter, so what now dude. What will you do.

Hakim,  I’m changing my name to Matt and you can find me working at the local restaurant.  I’ll be the guy at the door.

Thugs, this vid cracks me up big time.        

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Projects and towers to be completed in Baghdad soon

.. Projects and towers to be completed in Baghdad soon

20th July, 2019

files.php?file=photo_2019_07_20_20_02_30_166046835.jpgfiles.php?file=photo_2019_07_20_20_02_34_573194139.jpgfiles.php?file=photo_2019_07_20_20_09_20_299950273.jpg
files.php?file=photo_2019_07_20_20_08_58_496197478.jpgfiles.php?file=photo_2019_07_20_20_09_14_546245859.jpgfiles.php?file=photo_2019_07_20_20_09_18_748777707.jpg
files.php?file=photo_2019_07_20_20_02_00_997258939.jpgfiles.php?file=photo_2019_07_20_20_09_11_880151274.jpgfiles.php?file=photo_2019_07_20_20_09_04_201524323.jpg
files.php?file=photo_2019_07_20_20_09_06_145105131.jpgfiles.php?file=photo_2019_07_20_20_01_53_914570313.jpgfiles.php?file=photo_2019_07_20_20_01_50_515308139.jpg
files.php?file=photo_2019_07_20_20_02_06_392690646.jpgfiles.php?file=photo_2019_07_20_20_02_15_837870139.jpg 

Good to see them building.  Iraq could pave their streets in gold with their oil revenue.  If Sadr would go after Maliki and get back the 50-80 B he and his sons ripped off their reserves would double.  He wasn’t the only one either.  Freaking crooks.  

• Upvote 3

CNN’s Chief Vatican Correspondent Umbertino Will Be By With A Full Update On The Pope’s Visit - Right After He Finishes Posting His Daily ‘Tiger Beat’ Magazine Tribute To Taylor Swift Down In The DV Music Basement ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

LINK

Iraq's ambassador to the Vatican is considering the Pope's visit to the country with his foreign minister

ONrA3TDsMMO9Z5utUzVpeynYNmpzMwy68_6wY__k

21st July, 2018

Iraq's ambassador to the Vatican, Amal Hussain, on Sunday discussed the Vatican's proposed visit to Iraq with his foreign minister, Monsignor Antoine Camilleri. 

The two sides discussed "the proposed visit of the Pope to Iraq and the places he wishes to visit in the country, in order to organize the necessary preparations by the Iraqi government," a statement from the ambassador's office said.

The two leaders described the Pope's visit as "an essential support for the Christians of Iraq, especially the Middle East, to stay on their soil and reduce the phenomenon of migrationand to encourage the Christians of the world to celebrate the birth of Abraham in historic Ur."

Edited by DinarThug
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

the determination of $ 60 as the proposed price of a barrel in the budget next year.

If there isn’t a war in Iran 60 May be tough.  There’s currently a flood of oil in world markets. 

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

LINK

The government proposes $ 60 a barrel for the next year's budget

image.jpeg.21edb269444ee128460ee300bcb496e5.jpeg

21st July, 2019

Informed sources, on Sunday, the determination of $ 60 as the proposed price of a barrel in the budget next year. 

The sources said in an interview with "Al-Mawazin News" that "the first proposed price of a barrel in the budget next year set between 56 to 60 dollars."  "The adoption of this price is consistent with the price of oil in world markets." 

She pointed out that "the choice of final price will be after discussion with the House of Representatives and ministries."

I vaguely remember someone around here saying we needed a $60 barrel of oil.... maybe he’s on to something 😎🤔🤑

44 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

His Ash-hole ! :o 

Explosion Fail GIF

17 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Funny Thugs.  I wish I could give you multiple lol faces for that reply.  

Lol - It’s The Punchline From The Old Joke - What’s The Last Thing To Go Through A Bug’s Mind After Hitting Ur Windshield At 60mph ? :o 

Get Ready For A Few Quotes From Kap And Enorrste From Guru ...

7-20-2019  Newshound Guru Kaperoni  

Anyone who says nothing is happening in Iraq or there's no progress is really missing the boat

because these types of things that may not be effecting us yet are major accomplishments

Remember post war Iraq was literally off the map. 

They had to rebuild everything from the ground up and to talk about a 

financial system now that's engaging and preparing the financial system,

inter-banking, markets, the electronic banking,

ATMs and all that...

they're going from the Stone Age...

Edited by DinarThug
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

NEPats, I’ve read that as well not only from Adam but others as well.  I’m going to clear as hell.  They could push the button at 30.  Their cost to retrieve a barrel of oil is below 10 I believe. These guys just have a long checklist before they RV.  They are getting closer but they are some slow moving people.  I think if they were forced to close their auctions you would see some action pronto. Too many crooked people don’t want the gravey train to end. Corrupt politicians.  

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, Laid Back said:

“The Liberalization of prices is the most important implication in the market economy”

Iraq is on a transition from close economy to an open market economy. The liberalization of prices Is the removal of regulations and restrictions in order to encourage economic development.

The IMF predicted that Iraq ‘s reserves to reach $ 91 billion in 2020; as a result of improvement in the conditions of the Iraqi economy.

The tight monetary policy adopted by the Central Bank of Iraq in the framework of the strategy aimed at achieving stability showed that the financial dollar system is directed towards gradual decline ,and the phenomenon of partial dollarization is now less than the previous one due to the launch of freedom of foreign transfer and the adoption of monetary policy to promote the external value of the Iraqi dinar.

The monetary policy in Iraq started to establish a framework to strengthen confidence in Iraqi dinars, which help to create a strong and deep conditions in the stability of the financial system, ie the transfer of the impact of the operational objectives of monetary policy to achieve the immediate objectives of the same policy, stressing that the power to address the dollarization, is a measure of the effectiveness of the monetary policy in providing an impressive signal to make the Iraqi dinar more attractive, which is usually reflected in the stability of the monetary demand on it , or decline the speed in money circulation and stability of it , ie , due to the effect of the exchange rate and interest as the effective positive variables in stabilizing the monetary demand and strengthen the mechanism of monetary transfer at the same time.

In order to support system" rel="">support the economic growth and diversification in the economy, more reforms are needed to create fiscal space for overall growth, strengthen the business environment, and being guard against corruption and reform the banking sector.

Go RV 

Go $1:1

7-20-2019  Newshound Guru Enorrste  

[Article: The Liberalization of prices is the most important implication in the market economy...]. 

I can't help but believe that means floating the currency. 

You can't liberalize the price without changing the value...

I don't know why he didn't say float the currency but he called it liberalization of prices.  Sounds like a float to me...wow.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

That’s correct Kap but they’ve had plenty of time. Push the damn button. What do they have to lose.  People are fudging starving and living with no electric or water. 

I call horseshiiiite.  The politicians are stealing from the auctions and funneling money to Iran. 

• Upvote 1

7-20-2019  Newshound Guru Kaperoni  

A company called SAP announced a few weeks ago that they are...

opening an office in Baghdad. 

One of the things they say in the article is 

"the real GDP growth in Iraq is expected to double by about 3 times to 8.1% in 2020."...

right now I think it's at 2 point something. 

This company SAP who has come in with an investment strategy they believe the GDP in Iraq is going to 8.1%...

If anyone thinks this is going to drag out another year, a year and a half,

two years I think they're kidding themselves...

we're talking in the next 7 to 12 months they expect the GDP to raise that high.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

7-21-2019  Newshound Guru Kaperoni  

Generally speaking...they [The CBI/Iraq} want price discovery. 

They want the world to set the [dinar] rate. 

What they're saying is

'We are not going to change the value of our currency until investors come in and say they want to help us.' 

That's really what they're doing.  

Guru Enorrste - That's very well stated. 

Of course the investors are saying exactly the opposite. 

'We are not going to invest until you show us you have an open currency.'

So it's a catch 22. 

Eventually they'll do it.  They're playing chicken...

• Upvote 2

7-21-2019  Newshound Guru Enorrste   

Question:  8.1% - would that translate to very much inflationary pressure?  

There is no direct connection between the rate of growth of the GDP in Iraq and the value of the dinar. 

The dinar is currently fixed in value.  

If however the Gross Domestic Product of Iraq triples next year from the current 3% or whatever it is to 8.1%

that is enormous economic growth. 

Take America, Under Obama we never got above 2%. 

Trump got us to 3.3% and we have the hugest economy in the world in two years...

and it's only 3.3% 

so if Iraq goes from 3% to 8% in 7 to 10 months or all of next year which is 18 months that is truly phenomenal growth...

• Upvote 2

7-21-2019  Newshound Guru Enorrste  ...

It's like what happened in China when we allowed them into the WTO. 

They went up to 12% growth. 

That's how China became a threat to us. 

We made that happen.  

Anyway, if they [Iraq] go to that point the pressure on the dinar's value which is currently fixed would be enormous

and they would be foolish not to let it float to reduce the inflationary pressure...

there is no direct connection between 8.1% and how much money we're going to make.  

But I can say this,

if they go to a float and if they get to 8.1% you're going to make a lot of money. 

A lot of money

That's all I can say.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

SAP, is a company from Germany, kind of a cross between IBM, Cisco, and Microsoft.  Hooking them up to the internet of things, cloud, and just all around getting plugged into world networks.  It’s a good sign but why Germany is getting all these contracts is garbage.  Siemens just got a big contract last month. I’m not understanding why GE, Honeywell, IBM, Cisco, or Microsoft aren’t getting some of these rebuilding contracts.  

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

But I can say this,

if they go to a float and if they get to 8.1% you're going to make a lot of money. 

A lot of money

Not going to argue with this. Bring it boys.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Sunday 21 July 2019 75

A joint committee to hand over oil to Baghdad
Baghdad / Omar Abdul Latif

http://alsabaah.iq/11723/لجنة-مشتركة-لتسليم-الإقليم-النفط-إلى-بغداد
 image.png.53b067a78b20d2c54be5bb36373b0cad.png
The Committee on Oil, Energy and Natural Resources in the House of Representatives formed a joint committee between the federal government and the Kurdistan region to hand over 250 thousand barrels of crude oil per day to Baghdad, and clarified that "the revenues for quantities for the previous months will be delivered to the federal government retroactively," at a time In which the capital Baghdad a new visit to the President of the Government of the Territory Massorur Barzani to activate agreements with the Center on issues of oil and salaries and other issues.
"The two parties agreed to form a committee of the ministries of oil in each of the governments of the center and the region to direct the delivery of 250 thousand barrels of crude oil per day in the region to the oil marketing company (Somo)," said Amjad al-Aqabi, a member of the committee.
"The province confirmed that the non-delivery of these revenues since the beginning of the year and until now caused by the delay in forming a government there," and that "those revenues will be handed over to Baghdad retroactively from January this year until now."
For his part, said member of the Committee, Sadik al-Sulaiti, expressed his hope to end all outstanding problems between the center and the region on the delivery of oil to Baghdad.
Al-Sulaiti told Al-Sabah that he had previously hosted the second deputy speaker of the House of Representatives, Dr. Bashir Haddad, and expressed his optimism to reach a final agreement on the delivery of oil and marketing through the company (Sumo) after the visit of the President of the Territory Nigervan Barzani and Prime Minister Mesroor Barzani to Baghdad " .
Al-Sulaiti said that "the region should take the initiative seriously to resolve this issue as soon as possible, especially if there is full conviction that the region exports more than double this quantity abroad, and that began to affect the share of Iraq, according to the OPEC agreement, The Organization to reduce the export of 250 thousand barrels through the southern fields of the presence of oil source through the region estimated at 580 thousand barrels per day, which will affect the budget, which depends mostly on the export of oil.
The Chairman of the Committee on Foreign Relations in the Parliament of the Territory Ribawar Babki, revealed to the "morning" in a previous report, the expected visit of the head of the Kurdistan Regional Government pleased Barzani to the capital Baghdad to resolve the outstanding problems between the center and the region, after the visit by the latter after taking office in 10th of July
Present.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Monetary policy achieves price stability

Sunday 21 July 2019

Baghdad / Emad Al-Amara

The head of the studies department at Beit Al-Hikma Dr. Falah Hassan Thueni said that the most economic opinion is that the Central Bank is a governmental institution that exercises its functions within the legislative framework of the state and has its specificity in accomplishing the independent decisions of monetary policy and achieving price stability, which must be consistent with the general economic policy of the state. .

financial consultant
He explained the role of the central bank as "the one who issues and manages the currency, the state bank, its agent and its financial advisor, the fund in which the state maintains its reserves and its financial and financial savings, which is the last recourse for lending, and the regulator to regulate credit and maintain the integrity of the financial position of banks."
"If there is a kind of overlap or lack of clarity in any of the powers of all parties involved is supposed to be reflected on the stability of the level of the year prices and the exchange rate of the national currency against other foreign currencies and the commodity side of the economy."

Monetary policy
Thueni said that "monetary policy operates through an institutional and legislative framework represented by the law of the Central Bank of Iraq No. 56 of 2003, along with the basic objectives of achieving price stability and a stable financial system."
"Article 3 of the law sets out the central objectives of the central bank, which stipulates that the bank's primary objective is to achieve the maintenance of local price stability and to maintain a stable, competitive and market-based financial system," he said. And achieve prosperity in the country. "

Independence of the Central
He pointed out that "monetary policy in Iraq is managed by three elements, two of which are under the direct disposal of the central, namely the auction of currency, and the rates of interest on the dinar produced through the Central Bank's operations, which is using the interest rate signal (the price of the Central Bank) The third factor is the volume of foreign currency inflows from the Iraqi oil exports subject to fluctuations in the price of crude in global markets, which in turn outlines the public expenditure.

Relative success
For his part, said economic economist Dr. Qusay al-Jabri that "through a review of the monetary policy in the country for more than ten years, taking into account the circumstances and their effects, we can say that there is relatively successful achieved in relation to the main goal is to maintain a local price Deployed ".
"But the process of promoting sustainable growth, employment and prosperity remains targets beyond potential because the real economy is not responding to the relative stability, before the central is responsive to the change in economic activity Commodity ".
Al-Jabri explained that "there is no economic policy in the conventional sense of economic policy. Monetary policy is one of its other instruments such as fiscal policy, planning, trade policy, operating policy, agricultural, industrial and investment policy, oil and the private sector."
link
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Sunday 21 July 2019

alsabaah-16267.jpg

Baaghdad / Omar Abdul Latif

The Committee on Oil, Energy and Natural Resources in the House of Representatives formed a joint committee between the federal government and the Kurdistan region to hand over 250 thousand barrels of crude oil per day to Baghdad, and clarified that "the revenues for quantities for the previous months will be delivered to the federal government retroactively," at a time In which the capital Baghdad a new visit to the President of the Government of the Territory Massorur Barzani to activate agreements with the Center on issues of oil and salaries and other issues.

"The two parties agreed to form a committee of the ministries of oil in each of the governments of the center and the region to direct the delivery of 250 thousand barrels of crude oil per day in the region to the oil marketing company (Somo)," said Amjad al-Aqabi, a member of the committee.

"The province confirmed that the non-delivery of these revenues since the beginning of the year and until now caused by the delay in forming a government there," and that "those revenues will be handed over to Baghdad retroactively from January this year until now."

For his part, said member of the Committee, Sadik al-Sulaiti, expressed his hope to end all outstanding problems between the center and the region on the delivery of oil to Baghdad.

Al-Sulaiti told Al-Sabah that he had previously hosted the second deputy speaker of the House of Representatives, Dr. Bashir Haddad, and expressed his optimism to reach a final agreement on the delivery of oil and marketing through the company (Sumo) after the visit of the President of the Territory Nigervan Barzani and Prime Minister Mesroor Barzani to Baghdad " .

Al-Sulaiti said that "the region should take the initiative seriously to resolve this issue as soon as possible, especially if there is full conviction that the region exports more than double this quantity abroad, and that began to affect the share of Iraq, according to the OPEC agreement, The Organization to reduce the export of 250 thousand barrels through the southern fields of the presence of oil source through the region estimated at 580 thousand barrels per day, which will affect the budget, which depends mostly on the export of oil.

The Chairman of the Committee on Foreign Relations in the Parliament of the Territory Ribawar Babki, revealed to the "morning" in a previous report, the expected visit of the head of the Kurdistan Regional Government pleased Barzani to the capital Baghdad to resolve the outstanding problems between the center and the region, after the visit by the latter after taking office in 10th of July Present.

link

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, 6ly410 said:

Sunday 21 July 2019 75

Baghdad / Omar Abdul Latif

http://alsabaah.iq/11723/لجنة-مشتركة-لتسليم-الإقليم-النفط-إلى-بغداد
 image.png.53b067a78b20d2c54be5bb36373b0cad.png
The Committee on Oil, Energy and Natural Resources in the House of Representatives formed a joint committee between the federal government and the Kurdistan region to hand over 250 thousand barrels of crude oil per day to Baghdad, and clarified that "the revenues for quantities for the previous months will be delivered to the federal government retroactively," at a time In which the capital Baghdad a new visit to the President of the Government of the Territory Massorur Barzani to activate agreements with the Center on issues of oil and salaries and other issues.
The Chairman of the Committee on Foreign Relations in the Parliament of the Territory Ribawar Babki, revealed to the "morning" in a previous report, the expected visit of the head of the Kurdistan Regional Government pleased Barzani to the capital Baghdad to resolve the outstanding problems between the center and the region, after the visit by the latter after taking office in 10th of July
Present.

5 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Sunday 21 July 2019

alsabaah-16267.jpg

Baaghdad / Omar Abdul Latif

The Committee on Oil, Energy and Natural Resources in the House of Representatives formed a joint committee between the federal government and the Kurdistan region to hand over 250 thousand barrels of crude oil per day to Baghdad, and clarified that "the revenues for quantities for the previous months will be delivered to the federal government retroactively," at a time In which the capital Baghdad a new visit to the President of the Government of the Territory Massorur Barzani to activate agreements with the Center on issues of oil and salaries and other issues.

The Chairman of the Committee on Foreign Relations in the Parliament of the Territory Ribawar Babki, revealed to the "morning" in a previous report, the expected visit of the head of the Kurdistan Regional Government pleased Barzani to the capital Baghdad to resolve the outstanding problems between the center and the region, after the visit by the latter after taking office in 10th of July Present.

link

Lol - Thx Bro ! ;) 

Al-Kaabi: Real development needs to attract investment

Sunday 21 July 2019

alsabaah-16265.jpg

The first deputy speaker of the House of Representatives Hassan Karim al-Kaabi, on Sunday, Iraq's achievement of the stage of real development "is not possible" unless we see a rapid qualitative leap to the private sector and attract investment.

Al-Kaabi said during his meeting with Russian Ambassador to Baghdad Maxime Maximov, according to a statement of his media office received "morning": "The security, economic and service reality of Iraq has witnessed during the last period a great development for the better, and this is the beginning to promote many important sectors, especially infrastructure, In a way that brings us full weight towards closer cooperation with the outside world, especially Russia, which has a lot of expertise to provide to Iraq, "noting that" Iraq's attainment of the stage of sustainable development is not possible unless we see a rapid qualitative leap to develop our private sector, External R of the country. "
Al-Kaabi revealed "the efforts made by the House of Representatives, which resulted in the issuance of a new resolution of the Council of Ministers includes 27 paragraphs all encourage the creation of a safe environment to attract foreign investment and full facilities will find the foreign investor, and also paragraphs provide a typical security and legal environment for investment," calling Russian companies To "invest these facilities to work in the Iraqi market." For his part, described Maximov, according to the statement, "the role of Iraq in basic and important in the region and the world, and this calls for more cooperation with Baghdad in the security and diplomatic aspects and all fields.""The meeting discussed several files, including the arrangement of the upcoming visit of a high-level Iraqi parliamentary delegation to Moscow, the visit of a Russian official delegation to Baghdad, the possibility of granting additional facilities to Iraqi students studying in Russia, the investment of Russian companies in the Iraqi energy sector, The establishment of a joint cultural center, and the possibility of coordination between the football associations between the two countries to organize a friendly game between the teams of Iraq and Russia in the stadium in Basra.
link
  • Upvote 3