Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MARK Z..WHO IS THIS GUY

royboyterry

i have stayed away from all the nonsense because of guys when i first invested in 2009  like okie and terry k and tony tnt who called it every day for years with prices at one time at 29 dollars yes 29...now i start following again to see how things are progressing and it looks like this guy MARK Z  is the new scammer to be calling it every day.. how do people even let him post ?? where is he from.. this guy is the worst yet...smh

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

I just listened to his Podcast this afternoon and now everything appears to have changed......Trump doesn't have anything to do with it, GOI doesn't have any say, CBI has no say.......Some Mr. Cottrell is in control of everything. He is expecting to get a computer to Zero out everyone's debt world wide.......MarkZ has always started with Mr. C has no exchanged.......Mr. C just claimed he doesn't have Any Dinar.

These guru's and so called experts are what is giving this a bad wrap and look like a scam.

Karsten

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

3 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

Somebody not worth listening to. Unfortunately one of these guys are going to be right on the money one of these days and then claim all

the glory.

I would like to say your right Betty, but once it RV's I won't be around to hear them say " I called it ! "  LOL

pp

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

49 minutes ago, Karsten said:

I just listened to his Podcast this afternoon and now everything appears to have changed......Trump doesn't have anything to do with it, GOI doesn't have any say, CBI has no say.......Some Mr. Cottrell is in control of everything. He is expecting to get a computer to Zero out everyone's debt world wide.......MarkZ has always started with Mr. C has no exchanged.......Mr. C just claimed he doesn't have Any Dinar.

These guru's and so called experts are what is giving this a bad wrap and look like a scam.

Karsten

Exactly, Karsten

• Upvote 4

30 minutes ago, royboyterry said:

see what i mean now mark is calling the second contractor rate at 28.50.....same crap 10 years later i gaurentee he is terryk from years ago using a new name!!..

WOOHOO!!!  $28.50.... I'm all in!!! :lmao:  I saw that yesterday and had a good laugh.

This markz feller is a moron! Don't worry about him.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, royboyterry said:

see what i mean now mark is calling the second contractor rate at 28.50.....same crap 10 years later i gaurentee he is terryk from years ago using a new name!!..

Most likely....

Those Gurus  should all carry an expiry date on their frontheads by the way ( FWIW)...Just so we know.....

Edited by umbertino

Well I listened to him again Friday Night and he really has this thing turned into a mess. With the redemption centers, 800# and the were in the moment, day, hour daily predictions that never pan out.....

He had Mr. C on again last night and from listening Mr. C doesn't even own Dinar, he is the own in control and there is still a lot more to be done "IF" we ever see this at all.

Mark was getting a lot of feed back it appeared so he asked Mr C about things and there the Spin started. Well, not really and it could be very soon....Bla, Bla Bla.

Karsten