Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Silly Smiles ll+ *** Warning Objectionable Material Inside - Enter at your own risk ***

2 hours ago, Starrider said:

No photo description available.

Starr

Hey, Starr, You posted THIS before!!!

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

Is THIS REALLY going ON???!!!

Maybe BABY "caffeine" IS THEE "problem"???!!!

Maybe BABY "caffeine" SHOULD NOT BE "ingested" BEFORE "broaching" THEE "subject" OF "light" "bulbs" BECAUSE "caffiene" CAN BE "bitter"???!!!

• Haha 2

(edited)
1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

Hey, Starr, You posted THIS before!!!

Is THIS REALLY going ON???!!!

Maybe BABY "caffeine" IS THEE "problem"???!!!

Maybe BABY "caffeine" SHOULD NOT BE "ingested" BEFORE "broaching" THEE "subject" OF "light" "bulbs" BECAUSE "caffiene" CAN BE "bitter"???!!!

JUST WATCH OUT FOR THE SPAGHETTI HAT FUNNY BOY.

Starr

Edited by Starrider
  • Thanks 2

(edited)
52 minutes ago, Starrider said:

JUST WATCH OUT FOR THE SPAGHETTI HAT FUNNY BOY.

Starr

:twothumbs: You Go, GIRL!!!, Starr, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

:twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:

Well, OK, I “thought” THIS to BE THEE Silly Smiles Section, “humor” “included”???!!!

Maybe BABY “chill” with one of these Bourbon Barrel cured Red Blends???!!!

https://www.totalwine.com/wine/red-wine/red-blend/firebrand-bourbon-barrel-red-blend/p/215780750

http://www.city-vino.com/rack-barrel-bourbon-barrel-red-blend-2016.html

One (1) glass “chilled” has THEE “initial” beer/wine effect, lets OFF a LITTLE, THEN THEE “distilled” “spirits” “kick”.

NO “next” “day” “residual” “effects” with a glass OR glass AND one half!!!

VERY Smooth AND Balanced Blends!!!

ENJOY!!!

Edited by Synopsis

4 hours ago, Starrider said:

Image may contain: grass, tree, sky, outdoor and nature

Starr

“Cats are better. They don’t listen or do housework either. But they’re better.”

- Mrs. 429

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, 429 said:

“Cats are better. They don’t listen or do housework either. But they’re better.”

- Mrs. 429

:lol::twothumbs:

And they don't drink all our beer, take our cars, help themselves to our wallets,

leave their underwear on the bathroom floor, pee on the seat....

Yup... cats are okay by us !  

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

A farmer stopped by the local mechanics shop to have his truck fixed. They couldn't do it while he waited, so he said he didn't live far and would just walk home.
On the way home he stopped at the hardware store and bought a bucket and a gallon of paint. He then stopped by the feed store and picked up a couple of chickens and a goose. However, struggling outside the store he now had a problem - how to carry his entire purchases home.
While he was scratching his head he was approached by a little old lady who told him she was lost. She asked, 'Can you tell me how to get to 1603 Mockingbird Lane ?'
The farmer said, 'Well, as a matter of fact, my farm is very close to that house. I would walk you there but I can't carry this lot.'
The old lady suggested, 'Why don't you put the can of paint in the bucket. Carry the bucket in one hand, put a chicken under each arm and carry the goose in your other hand?'
'Why thank you very much,' he said and proceeded to walk the old girl home. On the way he says 'Let's take my short cut and go down this alley. We'll be there in no time.' 
The little old lady looked him over cautiously then said, 'I am a lonely widow without a husband to defend me. How do I know that when we get in the alley you won't hold me up against the wall, pull up my skirt, and have your way with me?'
The farmer said, 'Holy smokes lady! I'm carrying a bucket, a gallon of paint, two chickens, and a goose. How in the world could I possibly hold you up against the wall and do that?'
The old lady replied, 'Set the goose down, cover him with the bucket, put the paint on top of the bucket, and I'll hold the chickens!'

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

23 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Hmmm, no picture, but the farmer one was hilarious !!

pp

29 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

004999D3-C652-4B6E-8FF5-EFCA11AE7884.jpeg

I read your post and see the pic. Did it show up when I quote it?

(edited)

A pastor goes to the dentist for a set of false teeth. The first Sunday after he gets his new teeth the sermon last 8 minutes.

The second Sunday it lasts 10 minutes. The following Sunday he talks for 2 hours and 48 minutes. The congregation had to mob him to stop. They asked him "What happened".

He said " The first time the teeth hurt so bad he could only last 8 minutes. The second time only 10 minutes. The third time 

I put my wife's teeth in by mistake and could not stop.

Thats what was posted originally.

Edited by nstoolman1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

• Markinsa changed the title to Silly Smiles ll+ *** Warning Objectionable Material Inside - Enter at your own risk ***
  • Markinsa pinned this topic