Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Silly Smiles ll+ *** Warning Objectionable Material Inside - Enter at your own risk ***

To all of my neighbors -
I don’t mean to be a Grinch, however.... to those of you who are placing Christmas lights/decorations in your yards, would you please avoid anything that has Red or Blue flashing lights together!! Every time I come around the corner, I think it's the police. I have to brake hard, toss my margarita out the window, fasten my seat belt, throw my phone on the floor, turn my radio down, and push the gun under the seat. All while trying to drive. It's just too much drama, even for Christmas. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

(Please keep this going and steal this post like I did...😉) I hope you got a good laugh 😂🤣🌲☃️⛄❄️🎄Sometimes you just need to laugh😂... it’s good for the soul.. .
Merry Christmas, HAPPY New Year too🎉🎉🎉
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Dear Floridians,

We are going to be ok!

I have put together some quick tips for those who aren’t sure how they are supposed to navigate this weekend’s unholy cold weather.

● Wear real shoes. Your flip flops will have to fend for themselves for a few days. They will be okay.
● Socks! Wear them. Preferably with real shoes. Still a no on the flip flops.
● Put the doors back on your Jeeps, FFS.
● Consider pants. The extra fabric may feel a tad foreign at first, but you gotta power through.
● Stock your fridge now. Publix will be closed. Assume a record number of employees will call in dead. They’ve never been this cold before, and will believe they have passed.
● You've likely never noticed it but there is a setting on your AC unit at home that makes it blow out warm air. Use it. Look for a little fire symbol or the word H E A T
● There is also a similar function for the ac in your car… and turn off the seat AC feature.
● Umbrella. Use an umbrella if you do venture outside. Not for rain, it will help you avoid head injuries caused by frozen iguanas falling from trees. Those suckers are heavy.
● Bring all those orchids inside immediately. A couple hours in that kind of cold will kill them dead in an hour just like it will you if you don't stay inside your house.
● That soft warm chewing gum thats always in your car will now be harder than rock. Please don't break a tooth.
● DON'T use your Evian face spritz outside. It will freeze to your face and you'll have little ice cycles hanging from your new lashes.
● Wash your hair now. You’re not going to this weekend. Perhaps pick up some dry shampoo on your way to pick up the last Publix sub of the week.
● Take deep breaths, you got this. No deep breaths on Saturday though. You’re lungs aren’t used to air that cold. They will collapse… best hold your breath until Monday
Florida, may the odds be ever in your favor... 🤣🤣🤣

Disclaimer…. This is copied😝
  • Like 3
  • Haha 5
  • Pow! 1