Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Silly Smiles ll+ *** Warning Objectionable Material Inside - Enter at your own risk ***

5 hours ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

May be an image of text that says 'JUST TOLD MY KIDS I'M OLDER THAN GOOGLE. THEY THINK I'M OKING Born before September 4th, 1998? Congratulations!! You are older than Google'

I think this would apply to everyone here at DV! 😮:D❤️

I am older than the internet.

The heck with online dating, I met my wife over the C.B. radio.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Pow! 1

56 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Hey I remember the good ol' days of the C.B. 10-4 good buddie. Ya got the "Little Lamb" here! Who we got on that end? :D 

But, I met my husband in the grocery store. I was a cashier. He came through my line, and I was "checking him out". 🛒 :D 

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

9 hours ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

Hey I remember the good ol' days of the C.B. 10-4 good buddie. Ya got the "Little Lamb" here! Who we got on that end? :D 

But, I met my husband in the grocery store. I was a cashier. He came through my line, and I was "checking him out". 🛒 :D 

That's so sweet. I met my Beloved wife in Country Kitchen, she was my waitress. I'll let your imagination go from there :lmao:

On August 21st that'll be 11 years ago we were married. 💝💜💖💕💚💙:bravo:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

10 hours ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

Oh YOU ARE a Bad Girl!!!! Shame, shame!!😛

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

That's so sweet. I met my Beloved wife in Country Kitchen, she was my waitress. I'll let your imagination go from there :lmao:

Hooah!!! A happy anniversary to you and the better half!!👍🇺🇸

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

13 hours ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

My handle was Damn Yankee and hers was Midnight Magic. 

• Upvote 6
  • Pow! 1

5 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Good for you LGD, you ole MotherTrucker!!:salute:😜

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

17 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

What’s a CB radio?  😝🤣

Is that 8 track?

• Haha 5

6 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I ran into my better half in a bar/club ( I do live in Wisconsin). Recognized her as recently starting as a new cashier from Kmart. I didn’t know her name.  I worked there full time in the receiving Dept.
After watching Brewers and Packers games that day went out for a nightcap. In my state somehow managed to find her in the place (It was huge place) and ask her to dance. Rest is history from 34 years ago. 30 year anniversary was in April. 

Dare I say it?????  .......

Best bluelight special ever! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

When I was in my early teens, my dad had a Volkswagen that he modified for drag racing.

It was a candy apple red collar with the words Velvet Touch on both sides. We use to travel from San Antonio to The River in Temple Texas on IH-35. His CB Handle ended up being Velvet Touch.

You should've heard some of the things people use to say to him over the radio. 😄

AM-JKLU8TRh5bvupC0L-lGpejqyeUtVWMuD_Wa7k

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3