Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Silly Smiles ll+ *** Warning Objectionable Material Inside - Enter at your own risk ***

19 minutes ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

May be an image of car and text that says 'DID YOU KNOW? Not many people know this but your car has a secret device on it called an 'indicator'. If you look at your steering column, you'll find a secret stick, which will activate a flashing orange light on the outside of your car. It flashes to let other drivers know which direction youre thinking of going.'

I wish cops would start giving out tickets for people who fail to signal - just like in the old days when you had to use your arm..! It's the law, and a common courtesy - as well as common sense. Sadly so few do it anymore. Excuse my venting - Las Vegas is a prime examply of a city of not signaling, and I live here..!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

May be an image of car and text that says 'DID YOU KNOW? Not many people know this but your car has a secret device on it called an 'indicator'. If you look at your steering column, you'll find a secret stick, which will activate a flashing orange light on the outside of your car. It flashes to let other drivers know which direction youre thinking of going.'

Or, when you get behind the person whose signal is still on going straight on the freeway.

Or, when you see a turn signal on and ASSUME they are are intending to turn only to find out after you make a commitment to go, they just left it on. 

• Upvote 1

On 10/3/2022 at 10:31 AM, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

May be an image of text that says 'If we all switched to cursive and stick shift SANTA vehicles CRUZ EP THIS VEHICLE EQUIPPED WITH Hi 246R MILLENNIAL ANTI-THEFT DEVICE I we could cripple an entire generation.'

I can't drive a straight too good, but I could still drive one better than most of  today's kids.  My 2 grandsons can drive straights, but they are farm boys, who use farm equipment, and their pick-ups are straights. 

Don’t forget rotary phones 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

The officer also happened to be a blonde and she asked for the blonde's driver's license.

The driver searched frantically in her purse for a while and finally said to the blonde policewoman, "What does a driver's license look like?"

Irritated, the blonde cop said, "You dummy, it's got your picture on it!"

The blonde driver frantically searched her purse again and found a small, rectangular mirror down at the bottom.

She held it up to her face and said, "Aha!

This must be my driver's license" and handed it to the blonde policewoman.

The blonde cop looked in the mirror, handed it back to the driver and said,

"You're free to go.

And, if I had known you were a police officer too, we could have avoided all of this."

main-qimg-d4d75328881e0b19b0f5cd72a080d879-lq

• Haha 5

May be an image of 2 people, people standing and indoor

A farmer stopped by the local mechanics shop to have his truck fixed. They couldn't do it while he waited, so he said he didn't live far and would just walk home.
On the way home he stopped at the hardware store and bought a bucket and a gallon of paint. He then stopped by the feed store and picked up a couple of chickens and a goose. However, struggling outside the store he now had a problem - how to carry his entire purchases home.
While scratching his head he was approached by a little old lady who told him she was lost. She asked, 'Can you tell me how to get to 1603 Mockingbird Lane ?' The farmer said, 'Well, as a matter of fact, my farm is very close to that house I would walk you there but I can't carry this lot.'
Old lady suggested, 'Why don't you put the can of paint in the bucket. Carry the bucket in one hand, put a chicken under each arm and carry the goose in your other hand?' 'Why thank you very much,' he said and proceeded to walk the old girl home.
On the way he says 'Let's take my short cut and go down this alley. We'll be there in no time. '
The little old lady looked him over cautiously then said, 'I am a lonely widow without a husband to defend me... How do I know that when we get in the alley you won't hold me up against the wall, pull up my skirt, and have your way with me?'
Farmer said, 'Holy smokes lady! I'm carrying a bucket, a gallon of paint, two chickens, and a goose. How could I possibly hold you up against the wall and do that?'
The old lady replied, 'Set the damn goose down, cover him with the bucket, put the paint on top of the bucket, and I'll hold the chickens.'

🤣 🤣 🤣 
  • Haha 4
  • Pow! 1