Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Silly Smiles ll+ *** Warning Objectionable Material Inside - Enter at your own risk ***

1 hour ago, sandsoftime said:

main-qimg-94ce174c71fbb905563455c1a86ec8fc-lq

Walking 🚶‍♀️ towards you. Look at the hand holding the rein, her thumb shows its her right hand that's holding the rein, thus my reasoning behind saying she is Walking towards you.

Score one for  pp 😆 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

(edited)
12 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Walking 🚶‍♀️ towards you. Look at the hand holding the rein, her thumb shows its her right hand that's holding the rein, thus my reasoning behind saying she is Walking towards you.

Score one for  pp 😆 

Wrong...going...! that's her left hand, but notice her feet, and knees..!

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

26 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Wrong...going...! that's her left hand, but notice her feet, and knees..!

It's OK if your totally wrong ronscarpa, it's shows again the right foot. We still love ❤️ ya anyways.

pp

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Biden is still taking orders from Obummer who's still taking orders from Soros & other globalists..! :salute:

*sigh*

I wonder sometimes how many lefties will continue to remain dutifully obtuse for as long as the MSM refuses to print any of the trials.

The only way to survive at the office is to just refuse to discuss politics at all.

I was shocked to discover the shop owner is "middle of the road".

Until then I considered him honest and  intelligent.

Anyone still left can't possibly be either. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

She's walking toward you based on leading on horses left side. You don't lead on the right and the lead rope is hooked to the bottom of the halter. If she was walking away her back would be toward us and it would appear her shoulders would be square and you'd see tail and not head looking at you. 🙂🙂🙂😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 3

I believe Sage is correct.. a horse is normally walked from the left side,also called the'near' side....  during cavalry days tradition was to mount and dismount a horse from the left side..one reason being so their sabre doesn't stick horse....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

12 hours ago, sandsoftime said:

I believe Sage is correct.. a horse is normally walked from the left side,also called the'near' side....  during cavalry days tradition was to mount and dismount a horse from the left side..one reason being so their sabre doesn't stick horse....

That tradition continues today with our modern "Iron Horse's".

There might something in our programmed DNA too.

From human pedal powered to 200HP street rockets, the normal mounting and even pushing is still done from the left.

It's possible to mount a bike from the right, but usually this is an intentionally practiced procedure and usually only used by racers or off road enduro riders.

With the radio at her side she appears to be an employee at a commercial stable, it's just another mundane workday and she's leading him to his stall.

Even kids who don't yet know how to ride a bike naturally old and walk it from the left.

• Upvote 2

May be an image of animal and outdoors

Effing Animal Control is once again asking citizens to dispose of their energy bars and protein powders in a responsible manner.

It is starting to affect the local wildlife.

This is the third jacked up possum they have captured by the dumpster behind Gym Morrison and he damaged the first two traps and escaped.

Please be Effing responsible with your muscle builders.
  • Haha 4
  • Pow! 1

On 5/21/2022 at 11:33 PM, sandsoftime said:

main-qimg-94ce174c71fbb905563455c1a86ec8fc-lq

It looked like both the horse and the lady are going because the lady is going and holding a rope with her left hand and the other end of the rope is tied around horse mouthpiece.

• Upvote 2