Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Silly Smiles ll+ *** Warning Objectionable Material Inside - Enter at your own risk ***

On 5/16/2022 at 5:04 PM, 429 said:

Most folks are right hand dominate which means they’ll be more adept at defending themselves with something on their right side. On the other hand (pun intended), I’m left-handed and there is a possibility that there will be a firearm on my left hip. I’m probably not too screwed, comparatively.

I enjoy reminding righties we're the only ones in our right mind.. that's the problem, only elect left handed people!

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, divemaster5734 said:

I enjoy reminding righties we're the only ones in our right mind.. that's the problem, only elect left handed people!

Yeah, but both Bill Clinton and Barack Obama were left-handed...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/18/2022 at 11:25 AM, 429 said:

Yeah, but both Bill Clinton and Barack Obama were left-handed...

True.

However, binden is a righty, and he's worse than the other two put together...  and let's not forget the "Gipper".. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, divemaster5734 said:

True.

However, binden is a righty, and he's worse than the other two put together...  and let's not forget the "Gipper".. 

Biden is still taking orders from Obummer who's still taking orders from Soros & other globalists..! :salute:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Pow! 2

May be an image of 1 person and text

This old lady handed her bank card to the teller and said “I would like to withdraw $10”. The teller told her “for withdrawals less than $100, please use the ATM.
The old lady wanted to know why... The teller returned her bank card and irritably told her “these are the rules, please leave if there is no further matter. There is a line of customers behind you”.
The old lady remained silent for a few seconds and handed her card back to the teller and said “please help me withdraw all the money I have.” The teller was astonished when she checked the account balance. She nodded her head, leaned down and respectfully told her “you have $300,000 in your account but the bank doesn’t have that much cash currently. Could you make an appointment and come back again tomorrow?
The old lady then asked how much she could withdraw immediately. The teller told her any amount up to $3000. “Well please let me have $3000 now.” The teller kindly handed $3000 very friendly and with a smile to her.
The old lady put $10 in her purse and asked the teller to deposit $2990 back into her account.
The moral of this story is....
Don’t be difficult with old people, they spent a lifetime learning the skill...😍

• Like 2
  • Pow! 5

An old man asked his wife, “Martha, we’ve soon been married for 50 years, and there’s something I have to know. In all of these 50 years, have you ever been unfaithful to me?”
Martha replied, “Well Henry, I have to be honest with you… Yes, I’ve been unfaithful to you three times during these 50 years, but always for a good reason.”
Henry was obviously hurt by his wife’s confession, but said, “I never suspected. Can you tell me what you mean by ‘good reasons’?”
Martha said, “The first time was shortly after we were married, and we were about to lose our little house because we couldn’t pay the mortgage. Do you remember that one evening when I went to see the banker, and the next day he notified you that the loan would be extended?”
Henry recalled the visit to the banker and said, “I can forgive you for that… You saved our home after all. But what about the second time?”
Martha asked, “Do you remember when you were so sick, but we didn’t have the money to pay for the heart surgery you needed? Well, I went to see your doctor one night and, if you recall, he performed the surgery at no charge.”
“I recall that,” said Henry. “And you did it to save my life, so of course I can forgive you for that. Now tell me about the third time.”
“Alright,” Martha said. “Do you remember when you ran for president of your golf club, and you needed 73 more votes?”😎 😯
  • Haha 5
  • Pow! 1