Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Silly Smiles ll+ *** Warning Objectionable Material Inside - Enter at your own risk ***

On 12/10/2021 at 12:22 AM, nstoolman1 said:

That is expensive dog food.

My grandmother ((God rest her soul)) would buy Slim Jim's for her dog. She would pay $1 dollar each, when I asked her if she knew how much a pound of Slim Jim's was she could care less. 

Talk about expensive dog food. 

Oh and Shabbs, you running around dropping rubies in a meme thread only shows how ignorant and hateful you truly are.  :butt-kicking:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

On 12/11/2021 at 12:01 AM, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

May be an image of text

OK, true story time. If I'm lyin', I'm dyin'.

A couple of weeks ago, my wife and I were at the mall. She wanted to stop in a Women's Clothing Boutique where she sometimes buy clothes because they were having a 50% off sale. It's not unusual for me to go in with her. So we were looking around and one of the helpful sales-ladies asked if we needed help. We declined. The sales lady reminded us that "All our clothes are half off."

My wife immediately cringed because she didn't know what, but she knew it was coming. Before she could say anything to me, my mouth dropped open and out popped "Wow. I like going in places where women's clothes are half off."

Suddenly, there was silence throughout this small store. Nobody else in the place seemed to see the humor in my comment. My wife rolled her eyes and sighed and then invited me to wait outside while she finished shopping there.

End of story.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 12

Those 2 drugs are used when patients with dementia get agitated ot get what is called sundowners. It helps them relax and to be able to get to sleep. My MiL gets it all the time. It will help the night crew at a memory care/ nursing care facility have a "silent night". Hence my question.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

On 12/11/2021 at 7:42 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

My grandmother ((God rest her soul)) would buy Slim Jim's for her dog. She would pay $1 dollar each, when I asked her if she knew how much a pound of Slim Jim's was she could care less. 

Talk about expensive dog food. 

Oh and Shabbs, you running around dropping rubies in a meme thread only shows how ignorant and hateful you truly are.  :butt-kicking:

Hey Brother,  

I had similar thoughts and even tried to initiate a conversation a few years ago.

That ended in one of Mark's unofficial warnings and topic closed.

It then occurred to me those rubies are actually a badge of honor.

They are a direct rebuke from the unhinged progressive left letting us know your point of logic, reason, or truth is a serious affront to their universe of delusion, hysteria, dementa, and hate.

Remember, nursery rhymes original intent?

While we are not quite back to the suppression of the Dark Ages in America, that type of oppression has definitely made a comeback.

We are all bombarded daily from every facet, with messages of submission and defeat.

Humor is a very effective way to help combat depression, and a useful tool to help raise the spirits of everyone else struggling to find a path through these challenging times.

So smile, my friend, and know that in reality, you have been rewarded with the gift of knowing you have just shoe to "bullseye" into the evil heartbeat that is desperately trying to destroy Humanity across the globe.

I was heartened to see the thread you started with the message you send.

Keep up the good work, 

Be Blessed

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2