Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Silly Smiles ll+ *** Warning Objectionable Material Inside - Enter at your own risk ***

Dad jokes for the nature-loving dads
  • Why don't crabs give to charity? Because they're shellfish.
  • Why did the man name his dogs Rolex and Timex? Because they were watch dogs.
  • What did the evil chicken lay? Deviled eggs.
  • What’s the best way to watch a fly-fishing tournament? Live stream.
  • My wife asked me to sync her phone, so I threw it into the ocean. I don’t know why she’s mad at me.
  • Why is grass so dangerous? Because it's full of blades.
  • How do you tell the difference between an alligator and a crocodile? You will see one later and one in a while.
  • What do you call a dog that can do magic? A Labracabrador.
  • Why do you never see elephants hiding in trees? Because they’re so good at it.
  • What happens when it rains cats and dogs? You have to be careful not to step in a poodle.
  • What do you call 50 pigs and 50 deer? 100 sows and bucks.
  • Why do cows wear bells? Because their horns don't work.
  • What’s brown and sticky? A stick.
  • What do you call a fish with no eye? A fsh.
  • Police arrested a bottle of water because it was wanted in three different states: Solid, liquid, and gas.
  • What do you call a lazy kangaroo? Pouch potato

Dad jokes for the foodie dads

• I got hit in the head with a can of Diet Coke today. Don’t worry, I’m not hurt. It was a soft drink.
  • Why do melons have weddings? Because they cantaloupe.
  • What do you call a fake noodle? An impasta.
  • A ham sandwich walks into a bar and orders a beer. The bartender says, “Sorry, we don’t serve food here.”
  • Cooking out this weekend? Don’t forget the pickle. It’s kind of a big dill.
  • A cheese factory exploded in France. Da brie is everywhere!
  • Justice is a dish best served cold. If it were served warm, it would be justwater.
  • What’s orange and sounds like a parrot? A carrot.
  • Did you hear the rumor about butter? Well, I'm not going to spread it!
  • A steak pun is a rare medium done well.
  • In a freak accident today, a photographer was killed when a huge lump of cheddar landed on him. To be fair, the people who were being photographed did try to warn him.
  • Why did the raisin go out with the prune? Because he couldn't find a date.

Dad jokes for the groan-worthy dads

%7B© uniquely india/Getty Images
  • Do I enjoy making courthouse puns? Guilty.
  • I want to go on record that I support farming. As a matter of fact, you could call me protractor.
  • Can February March? No, but April May.
  • Not sure if you have noticed, but I love bad puns. That’s just how eye roll.
  • The rotation of the earth really makes my day.
  • My kid wants to invent a pencil with an eraser on each end, but I just don’t see the point.
  • The difference between a numerator and a denominator is a short line. Only a fraction of people will understand it.
  • I spent a lot of time, money, and effort childproofing my house… but the kids still get in.
  • I remember as a kid, my dad got fired from his job as a road worker for theft. I refused to believe he could do such a thing, but when I got home, the signs were all there.
  • How do you steal a coat? You jacket.
  • Today, my son asked, “Can I have a bookmark?” I burst into tears. 11 years old and he still doesn’t know my name is Brian.
  • My wife is really mad that I have no sense of direction. I packed up my stuff and right.
  • If you see a robbery at an Apple Store does that make you an iWitness?
  • What did the drummer call his twin daughters? Anna one, Anna two...
  • What's a bad wizard's favorite computer program? Spell-check.
  • I was just reminiscing about the beautiful herb garden I had when I was growing up. Good thymes.
  • A friend of mine doesn't pay his exorcist. He got repossessed.
  • Why do pumpkins sit on porches? They have no hands to knock on the door.
  • My friend wants to become an archaeologist, but I'm trying to put him off. I'm convinced his life will be in ruins.

Dad jokes for the worldly dads

• Niece: I have a lot of friends named Nathan, there’s Nathan...(endless droning about nicknames). Me: When they are together, do you call them The United Nathans?
  • Interesting fact of the day: In Sweden, all government-owned ships are required to have a UPC code printed on the hull. When the ships are returned to port, it helps them Scandinavian. 
  • I read that by law you must turn on your headlights when it’s raining in Sweden but how am I supposed to know when it is raining in Sweden?
  • What’s the least spoken language in the world? Sign language.
  • What do you call a hippie’s wife? Mississippi.
  • I searched for a lighter on Amazon, all I could find was 401 matches...

Dad jokes for the pop culture-savvy dads

• Did you hear that Arnold Schwarzenegger will be doing a movie about classical music? He’ll be Bach.
  • Chris Hemsworth is Australian, and Thor is from space, does that make him an Australien?
  • What concert costs just 45 cents? 50 Cent featuring Nickelback!
  • Why did Adele cross the road? To sing, "Hello from the other side!"
  • What do you call security guards working outside Samsung shops? Guardians of the Galaxy.
  • 20 years ago we had Johnny Cash, Bob Hope, and Steve Jobs. Now we have no cash, no hope, and no jobs.
  • Why shouldn't you give Elsa a balloon? Because she'll let it go!

Dad jokes that actually made us giggle

• I was addicted to hokey pokey...but I turned myself around.
  • We all know about Murphy’s Law: anything that can go wrong will go wrong. But have you heard of Cole’s Law? It’s thinly sliced cabbage.
  • My friend gave birth in her car on the way to the hospital and her husband named the kid Carson.
  • Did you hear about the restaurant on the moon? Great food, no atmosphere!
  • I begin to read a horror novel in Braille. Something bad is about to happen, I can feel it.
  • What starts with an “O” and ends with “nions” and sometimes make you cry? Opinions.
  • How do you make holy water? You boil the hell out of it.
  • What do you call someone with no body and no nose? Nobody knows.
  • When a woman is giving birth, she is literally kidding.
  • You know, people say they pick their nose, but I feel like I was just born with mine.
  • What kind of exercises do lazy people do? Diddly squats.

And of course, the dad joke hall-of-fame classics

• What’s the difference between a poorly dressed man on a tricycle and a well-dressed man on a bicycle? Attire.
  • I sold my vacuum cleaner; it was just gathering dust.
  • What do you call a man with no arms or legs in the middle of the ocean? Bob.
  • Dad: Did you hear about the kidnapping at school? Son: No. What happened? Dad: The teacher woke him up.
  • Son: Dad, I’m hungry. Dad: Hi hungry, I’m Dad.
  • Friend: Ok, when does a joke become a “dad joke?” Me, with no hesitation: When it becomes apparent.
  • What sound does a witch’s car make? Broom broom!
  • Why do dogs float in water? Because they are good buoys.
  • I don’t trust stairs. They are always up to something.
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

OXFORD UNIVERSITY researchers have discovered the densest element yet known to science.

The new element, Governmentium (symbol=Gv), has one neutron, 25 assistant neutrons, 88 deputy neutrons and 198 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 312.

These 312 particles are held together by forces called morons, which are surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called nimrods.

Since Governmentium has no electrons, it is inert. However, it can be detected, because it impedes every reaction with which it comes into contact.

A tiny amount of Governmentium can cause a reaction that would normally take less than a second, to take from 4 days to 4 years to complete.

Governmentium has a normal half-life of 2 to 6 years. It does not decay, but instead undergoes a reorganisation in which a portion of the assistant neutrons and deputy neutrons exchange places.

In fact, Governmentium's mass will actually increase over time, since each reorganisation will cause more morons to become neutrons, forming isodopes.

This characteristic of moron promotion leads some scientists to believe that Governmentium is formed whenever morons reach a critical concentration.

This hypothetical quantity is referred to as a critical morass. When catalysed with money, Governmentium becomes Administratium (symbol=Ad), an element that radiates just as much energy as Governmentium, since it has half as many nimrods but twice as many morons.
No photo description available.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Pow! 3