Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Silly Smiles ll+ *** Warning Objectionable Material Inside - Enter at your own risk ***

18 minutes ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

OK, just let me put this out there. I live in Western North Carolina. But, I am not very far from Tennessee. In fact, we go to TN  almost every Sunday.  So I"m familiar with these areas. It was breaking news this week. Not sure I want to go over there tomorrow.

For anyone else wondering how EAST Tennessee is handling COVID.... we got a tiger 🐅 on the loose we’re trying to catch with a bear trap filled with chicken 🐓, a plane ✈️ landed on interstate 640, science grade hydrogen peroxide jugs given to the public on accident (very hazardous).... And don’t forget the lovely Wallaby 🦘 loose in Johnson City! (Don’t worry guys! The owner said he is mostly friendly unless he is nervous!) 👀, Bear 🐻 on a Rollercoaster At Anakeesta in Gatlinburg, and a BOA constrictor 🐍 loose in downtown Sevierville!

We have entered into RedNeck Level 40 of Jumanji!

Like the wife and I were just discussing.....seems like everybody has something going on in their lives.   :wacko:

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, GaryLynn said:

Gee I live in East Tn and knew most of this but now that you have put this all in perspective I need to move to Asheville

Well, I can't say that things are drama free here in Asheville.   We're all seeing things that rate high on our weird sh*t-o-meter.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

OK catmax, I gotta ask.....WHAT part of WV are you from? I'm a native. 🙂  My family is from McDowell Country. Southern most part of the state.

I'm actually a southjersey boy. Open to B&B here in Berkeley Springs 3 years ago. It was my wife's idea to open the organic tea room 2 and a half years ago

One of our old time "Crazy" thread friends Rod stopped in for a visit when he was up this way from North Carolina. You want to check us out and come for a visit. I make you the best iced tea ever had

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, catmax said:

I'm actually a southjersey boy. Open to B&B here in Berkeley Springs 3 years ago. It was my wife's idea to open the organic tea room 2 and a half years ago

One of our old time "Crazy" thread friends Rod stopped in for a visit when he was up this way from North Carolina. You want to check us out and come for a visit. I make you the best iced tea ever had

The wife is an exotic tea aficionado......we will put that on our bucket list post RV!