Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Silly Smiles ll+ *** Warning Objectionable Material Inside - Enter at your own risk ***

(edited)

No photo description available.

We don't normally post crime scene photos but thought that we should make an exception in this tragic case. It's still under investigation, but we suspect that catnip was involved in this crash.

Remember that driving under the influence is extremely dangerous and you should always have a designated driver if you are going to be "partaking".

TEXARKANA, TEXAS POLICE DEPARTMENT

Edited by Smokey Mtn. Dinar
  • Haha 6

Image may contain: 1 person, hat

Our teacher asked what my favorite animal was, and I said, "Fried chicken."
She said I wasn't funny, but she couldn't have been right, because everyone else laughed.
My parents told me to always tell the truth. I did. Fried chicken is my favorite animal.
I told my dad what happened, and he said my teacher was probably a member of PETA. He said they love animals ........very much.

I do, too. Especially chicken, pork and beef. Anyway, my teacher sent me to the principal's office.
I told him what happened, and he laughed, too. Then he told me not to do it again.

The next day in class my teacher asked me what my favorite live animal was.
I told her it was chicken. She asked me why, so I told her it was because you could make them into fried chicken.

She sent me back to the principal's office. He laughed, and told me not to do it again.
I don't understand. My parents taught me to be honest, but my teacher doesn't like it when I am.

Today, my teacher asked me to tell her what famous person I admired most.

I told her, "Colonel Sanders." Guess where I am now...

• Like 3
  • Haha 8

A little known fact......

After digging to a depth of 10 feet last year outside Buffalo, New York, scientists found traces of copper cable dating back 100 years.

They came to the conclusion that their ancestors already had a telephone network more than 100 years ago

Not to be outdone by the New Yorkers, in the weeks that followed, a Los Angeles, California archaeologist dug to a depth of 20 feet somewhere just outside Oceanside. Shortly afterward, a story in the LA Times read, "California archaeologists, reporting a finding of 200 year old copper cable, have concluded that their ancestors already had an advanced high-tech communications network a hundred years earlier than the New Yorkers.

One week later, a local newspaper in Montgomery, Alabama reported, "After digging 30 feet deep in his pasture near the community of Prattville, Alabama, Andrew Bullock, a heck of an engineer and a self-taught archaeologist, reported that he found absolutely nothing. Andrew has therefore concluded that 300 years ago, Alabama had already gone wireless.

Just makes a person proud to live in Alabama!!!

:D

• Haha 7
  • Upvote 1