Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Silly Smiles ll+ *** Warning Objectionable Material Inside - Enter at your own risk ***

Yep the answer is plain as day now that we got that in the air.

I have a real tale of my local post office calling two cars of cops on me because my little dog was accused of biting a hole in a set of 10 ply new tires..Lies, stupidity, and denial seems to be  standard operating procedure to work at the postal office now days. Lady across the street had to move her mailbox 2-3 times ending up 20 feet from where it started. The mailbox had only been there 34 years....Time for a change I guess. Did i mention she was 75 and had heart surgery so they wanted her to walk 50 yards to box......she nearly got hit 2 times at road.....2 doors down they moved that ladies box from road to kitchen door. Our carrier and postmaster r both morons on a good day

I better stop I git too worked up over this...Myt dog was about the size of a small beagle his only sin he loved to chase the mail carrier in her car

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

• Markinsa changed the title to Silly Smiles ll+ *** Warning Objectionable Material Inside - Enter at your own risk ***
  • Markinsa pinned this topic