Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump to "Putin": Do not interfere in the US elections

28 June 2019 1:16 PM
Direct: US President Donald Trump called his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin not to interfere in the US elections, in the context of fears of a repeat of Moscow 's intervention in the presidential election in 2016.

Trump said in comments with reporters on the sidelines of the G20 on Wednesday that there are many things to be discussed with the Russian side, including trade and the disarmament process.

He said he had a very strong relationship with President Putin.

Asked if Trump would raise the issue of Russian intervention during his bilateral meeting with Putin, he said: "Yes, of course I will."

Trump and Putin were due to hold a bilateral meeting on the sidelines of the Group of Twenty (G-20) summit, which kicked off today in Osaka, Japan.

Earlier this year, US investigations led by Special Adviser Robert Mueller revealed Trump's complicity in Russian intervention in the US presidential election more than two years ago.

The meeting was the first official meeting between the presidents of the United States and Russia since the controversial summit in the Finnish capital, Helsinki , last July.

Relations between the two countries have been strained in recent years over allegations of Russian intervention in the 2016 election as well as other political differences over the situation in Ukraine and Syria.

The US president stressed that his priority at the summit would be trade agreements to strengthen the US economy.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Thanks Yota, I saw that. Did you notice they kind of chuckled? It was like they were thinking what a bunch of maroons... I'm sure they are both enjoying their moment in the light. Putin is so slick, while he is joking with Trump he has made a deal with China (See your post in World Economy)to help kill America and the dollar... What a great guy. We should all be concerned about what this really means.

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, yota691 said:

That allot of Assuming don't you think!! Big difference from tell Putin, After my election I'll have more flexibility 

You just posted in World Economy, Putin made a deal with China to sink our dollar and thus our country... Do you really trust him? 

I know I don't.

B/A

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Putin made a deal with China to sink our dollar and thus our country

I didn't see or read that!! What business is to you or me how they pay one debt. They each have one own country currency, you would think that be the proper way to do business.  

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, yota691 said:

I didn't see or read that!! What business is to you or me how they pay one debt. They each have one own country currency, you would think that be the proper way to do business.  

Yota, you do understand if the world doesn't keep the dollar as the reserve currency what that means? Also, you understand what the Petro-Dollar is right? I'm afraid many people do not realize how global economics work and how a country with 22 Trillion in debt stays afloat. We are living on the edge and the Kommies are out to get us... You know China and Russia....

But don't worry the world's greatest negotiator will save us!!!

B/A

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Yota, you do understand if the world doesn't keep the dollar as the reserve currency what that means? Also, you understand what the Petro-Dollar is right? I'm afraid many people do not realize how global economics work and how a country with 22 Trillion in debt stays afloat. We are living on the edge and the Kommies are out to get us... You know China and Russia....

But don't worry the world's greatest negotiator will save us!!!

B/A

Ya might be happy, if your, holding currency from other countries!

Edited by rw.sutton
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, bostonangler said:

I guess the key word is "might"... Here is a better one... "Soon"

Go RVvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

B/A

I said Might, because usually the ones that talk the loudest, have less than 500.00 invested! If any at all!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Now Im not as smart as some , but I was thinking, about this a few years ago, when, Fiat talk was ramp-id.  Wonder what all them banks with Fiat Dollar going to do, if the dollar dies?

Wonder what all them bunch of crooks going to do, with the US dollar hiding in dark places, they stole and swindled to get,,will it all be exposed?

Wonder if they will need to show proof on how they accumulated that much wealth, on a 100k salary give or take.

Lets say our prize we are holding, Revalued, what are you going to exchange it for, more US Dollar? Just a few thoughts!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rw.sutton said:

Now Im not as smart as some , but I was thinking, about this a few years ago, when, Fiat talk was ramp-id.  Wonder what all them banks with Fiat Dollar going to do, if the dollar dies?

Wonder what all them bunch of crooks going to do, with the US dollar hiding in dark places, they stole and swindled to get,,will it all be exposed?

Wonder if they will need to show proof on how they accumulated that much wealth, on a 100k salary give or take.

Lets say our prize we are holding, Revalued, what are you going to exchange it for, more US Dollar? Just a few thoughts!

Good thoughts... I will exchange it for dollars and then buy precious metals... When things go bad, metals still have value. 

B/A