Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Biggest Winners from SCOTUS Census Decision: George Soros, Illegal Aliens, Mexican Cartels and the Open Borders Left

Why should the Reps follow any rules. The Dems try to rig everything from the nomination of HRC to a phony Russian Story, spying on candidates, to having the National Media in the tank for HRC to having illegals vote ( sometimes 2 and three times). 

Want to talk about the FBI, and the CIA’s involvement in trying to rig the elelection and the Coup attempt.  

There are NO rules.  Win at all cost, do whatever it takes!!!!!  Both Political Parties are not following the Rule of Law.  

Just my opinion from what I have read. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

Why should the Reps follow any rules. The Dems try to rig everything from the nomination of HRC to a phony Russian Story, spying on candidates, to having the National Media in the tank for HRC to having illegals vote ( sometimes 2 and three times). 

Want to talk about the FBI, and the CIA’s involvement in trying to rig the elelection and the Coup attempt.  

There are NO rules.  Win at all cost, do whatever it takes!!!!!  Both Political Parties are not following the Rule of Law.  

Just my opinion from what I have read. 

Maybe one day, if we're lucky, a real American patriot will come along with the courage, desire and ability to bring us together as a nation, to work across the aisle to move the needle forward for all Americans......in a perfect world I suppose.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2

The Political Parties have gone into complete combat mode and have become so entrenched in their own ideology they can’t compromise.  The mentality is, my way or the highway, win at any cost, to hell with the Constitution or the Rule of Law.  

To me it is a very simple problem to solve, 

Term limits

Make the Politicians Bank accounts transparent so we can see who is getting paid off

Make PAC’s illegal

Make Foregin donations Illegal

Follow the Constitution 

Follow the Laws on the books regarding Voting

Thats just for starters.  Politicians are basically running for office to enrich themselves and their Masters.   They have forgotten they are in office to represent the people and hopefully do things that help all USA Citizens. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, Pitcher said:

The Political Parties have gone into complete combat mode and have become so entrenched in their own ideology they can’t compromise.  The mentality is, my way or the highway, win at any cost, to hell with the Constitution or the Rule of Law.  

To me it is a very simple problem to solve, 

Term limits

Make the Politicians Bank accounts transparent so we can see who is getting paid off

Make PAC’s illegal

Make Foregin donations Illegal

Follow the Constitution 

Follow the Laws on the books regarding Voting

Thats just for starters.  Politicians are basically running for office to enrich themselves and their Master.  They have forgotten they are in office to represent the people and hopefully do things that help all USA Citizens. 

Here here!!! Best post of the day!

B/A

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, umbertino said:

Shabs........If you write me  there ( just a word)...then I''ll send you my regular email addy...Ok?

Now I do delete it...Did you write it down?

Let me know please....I can write it again

Don't ya know Shabbs works for the NSA and is forbidden to reveal personal information :lmao:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Don't ya know Shabbs works for the NSA and is forbidden to reveal personal information :lmao:

If he bleaches his server after revealing it then it’s OK. 

• Haha 1