Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Biggest Winners from SCOTUS Census Decision: George Soros, Illegal Aliens, Mexican Cartels and the Open Borders Left

Biggest Winners from SCOTUS Census Decision: George Soros, Illegal Aliens, Mexican Cartels and the Open Borders Left

Back in April the U.S. Supreme Court heard arguments on whether the Trump administration can include a citizenship question on the high-stakes 2020 Census questionnaire. This was a regularly asked question in historical census forms from 1820-1950.

As Michelle Malkin reported at the time, open borders groups linked to George Soros are leading the movement to exclude the citizenship question from the US Census.

Mexican cartels, human smugglers, open borders Democrats and other anti-American groups also support the measure.

Via Michelle Malkin:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/06/biggest-winner-from-scotus-census-decision-george-soros-illegal-aliens-mexican-cartels-and-the-open-borders-left/

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

Spot on.  

The only reason you would object to the question is that you are one of the people who are for open borders, illegal immigrants who can vote and getting more federal grants because of the population of your state. 

Which by the way tells me you hate the American citizen and the country we inhabit. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

10 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

Spot on.  

The only reason you would object to the question is that you are one of the people who are for open borders, illegal immigrants who can vote and getting more federal grants because of the population of your state. 

Which by the way tells me you hate the American citizen and the country we inhabit. 

It's very similar to using Executive Power to keep people from talking, don't you think?  There are no winners among the American citizenry when our politicians only care about themselves.....Left and Right.  McConnell saying he would fill a SCOTUS seat in an election year is another example....when he was adamantly against it during Obama's tenure.  Hypocrisy knows no bounds.....Left and Right.  This census issue is wrong I believe...a citizen question should be allowed.....just as gerrymandering is wrong.....LEFT AND RIGHT.  

Who has the stones to call out their own side when they are wrong?....that's the question...LEFT AND RIGHT

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

AG Bill Barr Says He Found a “Pathway” to Put Citizenship Question Back in Census - Pelosi Freaks!

Written by Jim Hoft

Attorney General Bill Barr told reporters on Monday he has found a pathway to put the citizenship back into the 2020 Census.

The AP reported:

In a visit to South Carolina on Monday, U.S. Attorney General William Barr said the Trump administration will present a legal work-around that will allow a question on citizenship to be added to the 2020 Census.

Speaking to reporters after a scheduled stop at a federal prison, Barr said, “I think over the next day or two you’ll see what approach we’re taking and I think it does provide a pathway for getting the question on the census.”

He did not provide details in his brief remarks.

Barr also expressed little concern for the pending testimony of former special counsel Robert Mueller to federal lawmakers next week on his investigation into U.S. election interference by the Russian government.

As TGP reported earlier…

It wasn’t that long ago that the US Census asked about citizenship.

This is page 4 from the 2000 US Census. Notice question 13:

Here is a chart on when the citizenship was asked in the US Census.

The citizenship was asked in 2000 on 1/6 of samples.

Obama took the question off the census in 2010 so he could help the Democrat Party to hold power.

Now President Trump wants it back on the census

Pelosi says Trump is trying to ‘Make America White Again’ with census question

This article was sourced from NYpost

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Monday blasted President Trump’s push for a citizenship question on the 2020 census as an effort to “Make America White Again” — claiming, “it’s not what our founders had in mind.

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Trump's got his appointed SCOTUS in place.....he'll be alright.

GO RV, then BV

And this is a bad thing?

I would rather have judges that uphold the Constitution than judges that legislate from the bench. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Not is an election year....that would spit in the face of the Republicans fake rules for SCOTUS appointees.

Related image

GO RV, then BV

I somewhat agree. However, Mitch McConnell has already said he would vote during an election year for a scotus.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Don't act all surprised.....you know McConnell wouldn't even allow a vote on Judge Garland.  Not fooling anybody.

GO RV, then BV

Shabs....I'd like to give you my email address....How can I do that without everybody else being able to seeing it? Thanks in advance

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Fake rules??

Trump submits a name, senate votes and is approved or not. 

That is the way the Constitution says it is.

4 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Don't act all surprised.....you know McConnell wouldn't even allow a vote on Judge Garland.  Not fooling anybody.

GO RV, then BV

Are you disputing what I posted?

• Thanks 1