Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IT'S ALIVE...IT'S ALIVE...IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

IT'S ALIVE...IT'S ALIVE...

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

June 27 2019   MarkZ:

WE ARE HEARING THINGS WENT LIVE AT 4:30AM IN ASI and expecting it to be moving our direction.

In Zurich- they have not gone in yet but have big expectations.

My contact in  Reno was up early…6am…….He is waiting in a conference room right now to “go”…. Big expectations today is the day.
Member: Reno is the boy who cried wolf...

It’s the banks in Reno calling wolf- and they cant afford not to be on “alert”  You absolutely may have banks “jumping the gun” but it’s not a proper RV until verified Iraq has gone …imo.

WHAT WE KNOW IS THAT IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED THAT IT IS OCCURING IN HONG KONG, ZURICH, AND HAPPENING IN LONDON AND WILL BE IN RENO LATER TODAY!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 12

here's another article related to the above...

Mr. Ed.  June 27 2019 :    RV confirmation -  raw intel from a contact via Mr. Ed.

Hello,
My information from an Aussie who is closely connected to the guy who created the QFS, told me via a phone call today, that 800's by the weekend for sure. 
Some Aussies have 20% of their total funds already, the rest when the 800's are announced. 
ZIM is definitely 1 for 1. 
He did acknowledge that the QFS was liquid.
Let's see how this plays out.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

4 minutes ago, Pipedreamin said:

Nothing  confirmed, but heard it has gone live in Asia and headed our way. Also heard street rate of 3.62. Said I'd never post things like this , but I haven't seen activity like this before either. So I may just still be Pipedreamin!

No offence but you have  been reading too much Mark Zzzzzz. When this pops it will be universal , across the planet.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 10

here's the promised MZ update...

6-27-2019  Intel Guru MarkZ   We are getting a lot of news they jumped the gun in Brazil and Hong Kong and that there may be a street rate in Iraq of $3.62. ...My contractor at a power plant was quoted a bit higher rate last month... [How did they jump the gun? What does that mean?] they have jumped the gun with some exchanges...not all... We hope to know more by morning [Thursday]...We are on the edge of our seats...we could go tonight or we could go tomorrow [Thursday] i don’t think we will make past this week for the RV.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

9 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

here's another article related to the above...

Mr. Ed.  June 27 2019 :    RV confirmation -  raw intel from a contact via Mr. Ed.

Hello,
My information from an Aussie who is closely connected to the guy who created the QFS, told me via a phone call today, that 800's by the weekend for sure. 
Some Aussies have 20% of their total funds already, the rest when the 800's are announced. 
ZIM is definitely 1 for 1. 
He did acknowledge that the QFS was liquid.
Let's see how this plays out.

I am sorry, but I am not going to belief a horse - Sorry Mr. Ed.

• Haha 7