Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Democrat clown show

she is like alot of there group of followers, they do what they are told or suffer , this game was plan many years ago, young people take the bait with the flashy words and free money ,whats so sad is all those shots people took because they trust our goverment, i wont ever forgive them when i just buried my dear old dad, he took the shots 2 times, he trusted them ! basterds ! he loved God 88 years old, i wont to see them hang high like the cowboys did years ago! yes im pissed! God forgive me!

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

the bible says we reap what we sow, good and bad, i hope people understand what that means,  we all have to stand before God in the end, i wont to be on the right side of father God !  im just a man lord! but i love you and trust you, if people only knew how good God is ? im old and poor but i am very blessed to be alive !  i wont tell all my life here! i know GOD is real!  his mercy said no !a train couldnot even take my life in the 90,s !  ha! HA! praise his name! yes im crazy but true, he knows !

• Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Seems we have some Tulsi Gabbard experts posting on this thread....nothing better than getting it straight from the source....item by item. 30 minutes in depth on many topics of interest.

CL

Yep....Gabbard gets a great deal of incoming fire from both sides.....

Involvement with the WEF....true...long ago on an up and comer list with Crenshaw, Buttigieg and Zuckerberg, among others.....

Hare Krishna cult member and follower of someone she met when she attended camp as a 10 year old...on and on it goes.

It's America, think what you will.

A major problem is people no longer to the research to develope those beliefs, they just parrot something they see or hear.

Just some thoughts.  CL

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

If Tulsi is a Russian spy,which Hilary accused her of,she’s a pretty good one she’s got me fooled. I’d like to see the 2 Russian spy’s orange man bad and Tulsi in the White House in 2024, we’ll need to mass produce binkies for the poor libs 

27B571BF-6C09-477B-92DD-F80AD0C281C1.jpeg

• Pow! 3

11 minutes ago, "Fred" said:

If Tulsi is a Russian spy,which Hilary accused her of,she’s a pretty good one she’s got me fooled. I’d like to see the 2 Russian spy’s orange man bad and Tulsi in the White House in 2024, we’ll need to mass produce binkies for the poor libs 

27B571BF-6C09-477B-92DD-F80AD0C281C1.jpeg

Trump interviewed Gabbard for a Cabinet position. 

What came from that visit was an unauthorized trip to Syria by Gabbard while she was still in Congress. Trump and Gabbard wanted the truth on the Syrian genocide story. Trump financed the trip, also providing security. Assad learned that Gabbard was in Aleppo and invited her for a visit. She accepted.

Gabbard was labeled as a traitor for conversing with Assad... 

BTW.....the genocide was a fabrication of the CIA.

Yes, people were dieing, but our Government, and the mocking bird MSM weren't giving the American people the truth. Go figure!

CL

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

She is still an Anti 2nd Amendment political person. She maybe a military person but she does not support one of the most basic Bill of Rights. There are no such things as common sense gun laws. It is a phrase used to mean "gun laws that are in place to restrict ownership". I won't compromise on this or any law that takes the freedoms that were fought for and blood spilled. Any person wearing the uniform of the U.S.A that does not uphold the Bill of Rights and the Constitution should no be in a position of authority. 

• Confused 1
  • Pow! 5

9 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

She is still an Anti 2nd Amendment political person. She maybe a military person but she does not support system">support one of the most basic Bill of Rights.

Exactly we definitely have to keep an eye on her.

I did like the part where she said "The democrat party is an elitist cabal of war mongers"

And when she started speaking specifically about Hillarious - that was good too.

But no guns, no vote for her.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

7 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

Dog and pony show.

Has Adam Schiff would say we’ve got all the evidence. There are a bunch of liars and thieves and will say whatever they like. But after they lied to me the first time, don’t count on me believing again.

• Pow! 2

10 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

She is still an Anti 2nd Amendment political person. She maybe a military person but she does not support system" rel="">support one of the most basic Bill of Rights. There are no such things as common sense gun laws. It is a phrase used to mean "gun laws that are in place to restrict ownership". I won't compromise on this or any law that takes the freedoms that were fought for and blood spilled. Any person wearing the uniform of the U.S.A that does not uphold the Bill of Rights and the Constitution should no be in a position of authority. 

We already have a laws prohibiting pre mediated murder,  manslaughter and physical harm/ abuse against one another. 

Those laws would imply that use of any type of weapon to perpetrate those acts would be illegal. 

What would one more gun law achieve?  I forget. 

All the gun laws in the world would not prevent someone from commting murder with a rifle or hand gun when they are committed. 

We probably should get a law on the books for pipe bombs,  suicide vest and VBIEDs before they become popular. (Sarcasm)

• Thanks 1

There are, moreover, two considerations particularly applicable to the federal system of America, which place that system in a very interesting point of view. First. In a single republic, all the power surrendered by the people is submitted to the administration of a single government; and the usurpations are guarded against by a division of the government into distinct and separate departments. In the compound republic of America, the power surrendered by the people is first divided between two distinct governments, and then the portion allotted to each subdivided among distinct and separate departments. Hence a double security arises to the rights of the people. The different governments will control each other, at the same time that each will be controlled by itself. Second. It is of great importance in a republic not only to guard the society against the oppression of its rulers, but to guard one part of the society against the injustice of the other part. Different interests necessarily exist in different classes of citizens. If a majority be united by a common interest, the rights of the minority will be insecure. 

There are but two methods of providing against this evil: the one by creating a will in the community independent of the majority that is, of the society itself; the other, by comprehending in the society so many separate descriptions of citizens as will render an unjust combination of a majority of the whole very improbable, if not impracticable. The first method prevails in all governments possessing an hereditary or self-appointed authority. This, at best, is but a precarious security; because a power independent of the society may as well espouse the unjust views of the major, as the rightful interests of the minor party, and may possibly be turned against both parties. The second method will be exemplified in the federal republic of the United States. Whilst all authority in it will be derived from and dependent on the society, the society itself will be broken into so many parts, interests, and classes of citizens, that the rights of individuals, or of the minority, will be in little danger from interested combinations of the majority. 

https://avalon.law.yale.edu/18th_century/fed51.asp