Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Democrat clown show

Leadership on the left....?

The Congresswoman Joe wanted to honor for her work on hunger was killed a month earlier. 

He had released this statement.. 

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2022/08/03/statement-from-president-biden-on-the-passing-of-congresswoman-jackie-walorski-of-indiana/

And the confusion 2 days ago....

Then....

Harris seems to believe we have an awesome relationship and Alliance with the Republic of North Korea....

Sure makes me feel safe....😐

You really can't make this stuff up..     CL 

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Leadership on the left....?

The Congresswoman Joe wanted to honor for her work on hunger was killed a month earlier. 

He had released this statement.. 

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2022/08/03/statement-from-president-biden-on-the-passing-of-congresswoman-jackie-walorski-of-indiana/

And the confusion 2 days ago....

Then....

Harris seems to believe we have an awesome relationship and Alliance with the Republic of North Korea....

Sure makes me feel safe....😐

You really can't make this stuff up..     CL 

I don't buy the whole clone conspiracy :bs:

But what's with the gangster sunglasses they always wear?

I'm seriously beginning to believe the whole robot thing. 

• Thanks 1

I dont know about the rest of you folks, but I will challenge Brandon to a "push up contest" and then take him   "out behind the bleachers", slog it out with Brandon and kick his Delaware A**.

And 'ol Corn Pop can come along too.

Cuz I will "F**k with a Biden"  ...........

Cuz I have F**ked better than him, I'm still here to talk about it and they ain't sayin much .................

Put up or shut up ......................

Just sayin' .................

Semper Fi:salute:

• Haha 3
  • Pow! 5

Twitter Eviscerates Joe Biden and His ’67 Chevy Corvette Tweet

image.png.c2b6f2b578c576aa5164ae9d425c356e.png

In 2020, Chuck Schumer and Democrats Blocked Trump’s Proposal to Buy American Oil at $24 a Barrel and Crushed American Energy Producers in Giant Gift to Putin

image.png.47e8c61755ab4ac21cbd8adb0973cd10.png

Biden’s Secret Promise To OPEC Backfires

In 2020, Democrats blocked Trump's proposal to buy American oil at $24 a barrel. Yesterday, a Biden official disclosed a secret offer to buy OPEC+ oil at $80 a barrel.

image.png.7ba28175d09edd3728056e72f3657440.png
The hand of Russia's President Vladimir Putin (right) is now strengthened within the OPEC+ cartel controlled by Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman (left), which today decided to cut production by 2 million barrels.

• Thanks 3

20 hours ago, Hotcurl said:

I dont know about the rest of you folks, but I will challenge Brandon to a "push up contest" and then take him   "out behind the bleachers", slog it out with Brandon and kick his Delaware A**.

And 'ol Corn Pop can come along too.

Cuz I will "F**k with a Biden"  ...........

Cuz I have F**ked better than him, I'm still here to talk about it and they ain't sayin much .................

Put up or shut up ......................

Just sayin' .................

I am somewhat uncertain about your particular role in and relation to the matter not to mention your true inclinations regarding the noted subjects.

Please elaborate and clarify Kind Sir.

:lmao:   :lmao:    :lmao:

:salute:   :salute:   :salute:!!!HotCurl!!!:salute:   :salute:   :salute:

• Upvote 2

Joe Biden to Pardon all Federal Marijuana Offenses – New Rule Affects a Total of ZERO Individuals in Federal Prison

Joe Biden on Thursday announced that he will pardon federal simple marijuana possession convictions.  However, this is being heralded as a political move as there are currently zero individuals in federal prison with solely “simple possession of marijuana” charges.  According to ABC News

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

I am somewhat uncertain about your particular role in and relation to the matter not to mention your true inclinations regarding the noted subjects.

Please elaborate and clarify Kind Sir.

:lmao:   :lmao:    :lmao:

:salute:   :salute:   :salute:!!!HotCurl!!!:salute:   :salute:   :salute:

I'm sayin' that the guy talks a lot of "smack", :bs:  ,lies and trash talk that, in my opinion is not Presidential, Professional and or Respectful to the Citizens of the United States.  

If one "talks the talk" you better be able to "walk the walk" and back up what you say .............

If he challenged me to a "push up" contest at a campaign event, I'd respond "let go dude", "let's get it on", right here and right now ......

Put up or shut up, that's the way I was raised.

Just sayin ................ 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

10 minutes ago, Hotcurl said:

I'm sayin' that the guy talks a lot of "smack", :bs:  ,lies and trash talk that, in my opinion is not Presidential, Professional and or Respectful to the Citizens of the United States.  

If one "talks the talk" you better be able to "walk the walk" and back up what you say .............

If he challenged me to a "push up" contest at a campaign event, I'd respond "let go dude", "let's get it on", right here and right now ......

Put up or shut up, that's the way I was raised.

Just sayin ................ 

Semper Fi :salute:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

And, the so called President, got on the news with our Governor, stated all homes caught with the hurricane, would receive 37,900 , what a crock!

We did good, got our home back in order, with hard work, lady, behind us, lost everything, windows blown out, roof gone, etc, FEMA, came out and said all they, could allow her, was 700, for the lost food in the refrigerator, lady was in tears, a group of us, got together and helped to clean up her mess,

NO, the President needed another photo op ! God help us!

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, rw.sutton said:

And, the so called President, got on the news with our Governor, stated all homes caught with the hurricane, would receive 37,900 , what a crock!

We did good, got our home back in order, with hard work, lady, behind us, lost everything, windows blown out, roof gone, etc, FEMA, came out and said all they, could allow her, was 700, for the lost food in the refrigerator, lady was in tears, a group of us, got together and helped to clean up her mess,

NO, the President needed another photo op ! God help us!

CBS. weighed in with a report on an area that was designed to be "hurricane proof".....!

Of course there's the climate change and go green theme.....but really the bottom line is Hurricane damage can be minimized if you build things right.....CL

https://www.cbsnews.com/miami/news/florida-solar-community-endured-hurricane-ian-with-no-loss-of-power-and-minimal-damage/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 2

Joe Biden: “All My Buddies Either Became a Firefighter, a Cop, Or a Priest – I Wasn’t Qualified For any of Them So Here I Am” 

Joe Biden:

“All my buddies either became a firefighter, a cop, or a priest. I wasn’t qualified for any of them, so here I am.” pic.twitter.com/0IOUJ5RGRb

image.png.75dac62250732b2eb0a47744fc42388d.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/10/joe-biden-buddies-either-became-firefighter-cop-priest-wasnt-qualified-video/

• Haha 1

yes OBiden with the help of his deep state AND NAZI cronies will SURE AS HECK TAKE MANY TRILLION AND BILLIONS OF DOLLARS FROM US AND SEND IT TO THERE NATO CROOKS IN UKRAINE SO WE ALL SUFFER!  THATS WHY PUTUN IS TRYING TO GET THERE CHEMO PLANTS OUT WHEN THEY LIE ALL THIS TIME, I FEEL SORRY FOR THE HONEST PEOPLE IN UKRAINE , AND OUR OWN, THERE 16 YEAR PLAN WILL NOT SUCCEED ! PEOPLE WILL FREAK OUT WHEN ITS ALL OVER,  LORD TAKE THE EVIL OUT !

• Like 1