Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Democrat clown show

1 hour ago, nstoolman1 said:

I can't name one that has screwed up more than him. So he has that going for him. 

"Lets Go Brandon"

"The Quicker F**ker Upper"

Semper Fi :salute:

Rv there yet ? :pirateship:

Thank you Shabbs for the Red Ruby, thus confirming that I am on the right track ...........

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 3

10 hours ago, Hotcurl said:

What a Fr**king joke ..........

How can sooo many voters have gotten it sooo wrong ??

Semper Fi:salute:

RV there yet ?:pirateship:

How can so many people actually believe that so many voters got it wrong:facepalm1:

The election has been proven to have been stolen. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 5

10 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

How can so many people actually believe that so many voters got it wrong:facepalm1:

The election has been proven to have been stolen. 

If the proof is so absolute, why has no court, government entity, or military overturned or taken action of any kind to remove  the president and vice president? Why hasn't the proof validated the reason for new elections? Why hasn't Trump been re installed as the president as the the true winner of the election? 

Don't a lot of people  here believe this was a military sting operation? (I could be wrong)

Do you think the thought going through your head  would be going through the Demoncrat voters heads had they lost?  Would they feel they had undeniable proof they the election was stolen from them? I'm sure they would. 

How do you prove who is right and who is wrong when so much fabricated BS is being broadcasted on every form of media from both sides of the isle?  

I guess one can only believe what they want if it fits their narrative.  

As for me, I believe they are all full of crap and you are voting for the shiniest turd of all the turd.  But that's just my opinion. 

35 minutes ago, cranman said:

If the proof is so absolute, why has no court, government entity, or military overturned or taken action of any kind to remove  the president and vice president? Why hasn't the proof validated the reason for new elections? Why hasn't Trump been re installed as the president as the the true winner of the election? 

Don't a lot of people  here believe this was a military sting operation? (I could be wrong)

Do you think the thought going through your head  would be going through the Demoncrat voters heads had they lost?  Would they feel they had undeniable proof they the election was stolen from them? I'm sure they would. 

How do you prove who is right and who is wrong when so much fabricated BS is being broadcasted on every form of media from both sides of the isle?  

As for me, I believe they are all full of crap and you are voting for the shiniest turd of all the turd.  But that's just my opinion. 

My time is valuable. 

I will never waste my time again on a scam called voting. Believe what you will, makes no difference to me. We all have to answer to a higher authority than the Lame Stream Media and I'm quite comfortable with whom I've placed my trust in. 

2 hours ago, cranman said:

You are right!.... I guess my take is do I care?

My answer is yes.....if there was any corruption in the 2020 election I want to know.....

We have learned that in 2016 the DNC fixed the primary so only HRC could be the nominee....they cheated...

2016 also saw the falsified Steele Dosier.....paid for by the Clintons and the corruption within the FISA courts to further the sham...FISA warrants initiated by the Obama DOJ.

The latest from the Durham report indicates the Trump campaign, and even once elected .....that HRC & Company survailed a candidate and a sitting President.....that couldn't have happened without knowledge of a 3 letter agency.....

So I ask?.....is it a stretch to think that there was corruption regarding the results of the 2020 election.....?

Nope......not at all....   CL

• Thanks 2
  • Pow! 6

I will say this, with all due respect and with respect to freedom of speech, all freedom of speech, I disagree with you. It is my firm belief as an American, with my Love of God and Country and second amendment, that if you do not vote then don't ***** about. For me and many others voting gives you that right to ***** about it, disagree, argue about it.  This is not an attack on anyone, but just my opinion. Voting is a privilege and a right to all Americans and should not be taken lightly. To say it is a waste of time is like not taking the time to thank God for another day. Anyone with half a brain should be able to recognize that this was the biggest election steal of the century. I do not understand to this day why nothing is being done about it. It is a sham. I do like your Love of God LGD and the knowledge you have of the Bible and would very much like to someday have you share some of it with me as I am still confused with it as I try to read a little bit each day. People like you, markinsa and others understand it more than I do, I feel it but don't understand if that makes sense. I did vote tonight, Republican, and hope Abbott wins again, and others. Don't care for what he has done with our borders but save that for another day. ✌️ 🙏

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

9 hours ago, wildeman said:

I will say this, with all due respect and with respect to freedom of speech, all freedom of speech, I disagree with you. It is my firm belief as an American, with my Love of God and Country and second amendment, that if you do not vote then don't ***** about. For me and many others voting gives you that right to ***** about it, disagree, argue about it.  This is not an attack on anyone, but just my opinion. Voting is a privilege and a right to all Americans and should not be taken lightly. To say it is a waste of time is like not taking the time to thank God for another day. Anyone with half a brain should be able to recognize that this was the biggest election steal of the century. I do not understand to this day why nothing is being done about it. It is a sham. I do like your Love of God LGD and the knowledge you have of the Bible and would very much like to someday have you share some of it with me as I am still confused with it as I try to read a little bit each day. People like you, markinsa and others understand it more than I do, I feel it but don't understand if that makes sense. I did vote tonight, Republican, and hope Abbott wins again, and others. Don't care for what he has done with our borders but save that for another day. ✌️ 🙏

I'm with you......if the system isn't working....work to fix it....

250 years of success as a country is worth the effort to upgrade some things if necessary......blockchain technology will be the future of voting...incorruptible and almost instantaneous final tabulations.....add some term limits and we're off to the races.....JMO.    CL

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, wildeman said:

Voting is a privilege and a right to all Americans and should not be taken lightly.

I used to be exactly like this. Right up until I voted for Trump’s second term only to have it stolen and not one single person in power lifted a finger to stop it. 

Shortly Thereafter I realized without question that the illusion of a two party system was just a figment of the imagination used to control the masses. 

While everyone's bickering back and forth over left vs Right the Satanists in power [[on both sides]] are conspiring to start WW3. 

Meanwhile very few people know enough about the Scriptures to even begin to understand that we are entering the Great Tribulation. 

And herein is why I call them, Satanists. With their distractions they are effectively leading most of Humanity straight to hell. 

As I've said above, believe what you will, in just a few short years EVERYONE will know that Jesus is Lord of Lord's and 

KING OF KINGS. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

53 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

This is very disturbing to me.  What is wrong with this woman?

She has no idea and should have the other padded cell next to mumbles #1 :rolleyes:

Or had to many chemicals injected into her face and they affected her brain:shrug:

• Pow! 2