Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Democrat clown show

12 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Not that I know of. Right now just gonna have them do an EKG and go from there. 

Does that make your RIGHT hand tingling? Or your head spin and ears feel like they're stopped up? I am very overweight and these symptoms are growing stronger every day. Which is why I am worried about my heart. 

When I get AFib my chest feels like a million butterflies are in my chest. My heart is beating 180 BPM and I do get short of breath. Dr. told me after listening to my heart that I was running a marathon sitting down. It can feel like an elephant is sitting their too.

I am not telling you anything new when I say your weight is a big factor. You sitting all day does not help either. I am sure after a long day behind the wheel you don't want to go exercise. You just want to come home and be with family.  You may need to pow wow with the wife and decide if a little work out is worth missing the family a little for some health. Nothing big, just a walk to keep the cholesterol from building up. 

Also you mentioned you had covid. Some pre existing conditions are worsened. Mine was blood sugars. I got a handle on it so I am good.

• Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, bigwave said:

Christian College Must Allow Biological Men to Shower with Women

That's okay just teach the girls jujitsu and let EVERYONE know that women will never be punished for defending themselves. Biological boys,however, will be expelled if'n they are such Pu$$ies that a little girl can kick yer azzes. :lol:

Let's how a pervert judge handles that one. 

1 hour ago, nstoolman1 said:

When I get AFib my chest feels like a million butterflies are in my chest. My heart is beating 180 BPM and I do get short of breath. Dr. told me after listening to my heart that I was running a marathon sitting down. It can feel like an elephant is sitting their too.

I am not telling you anything new when I say your weight is a big factor. You sitting all day does not help either. I am sure after a long day behind the wheel you don't want to go exercise. You just want to come home and be with family.  You may need to pow wow with the wife and decide if a little work out is worth missing the family a little for some health. Nothing big, just a walk to keep the cholesterol from building up. 

Also you mentioned you had covid. Some pre existing conditions are worsened. Mine was blood sugars. I got a handle on it so I am good.

Exercise and stop drinking alcohol. Which I just promised my daughters and wife now as I poured out $75 dollars worth.  Being with my family is FAR more important than alcohol. Plus with as little as I eat I suspect the weight will easily come off. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

poured out $75 dollars

I wanted to say for a while now:

The #1 cause of asthma is a dehydrated state.

I start off with 40oz of water as soon as I get up while doing isometric exercises. Only sets of 3 of each body part and I don't stop until I get the 40 oz down.

Hope it helps and don't bail out on me yet! 

• Thanks 1

LGD, how overweight are you? Have you been checked for diabetes. If you have even type 2 and don't control it, it can lead to a host of other serious life threatening issues including heart trouble. If you have not been checked for diabetes, that is where I would start. If you have it and get it under control, that will solve many health issues you may have or at least minimize them. Good luck Brother. Prayering for a good outcome.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

LGD, how overweight are you? Have you been checked for diabetes. If you have even type 2 and don't control it, it can lead to a host of other serious life threatening issues including heart trouble. If you have not been checked for diabetes, that is where I would start. If you have it and get it under control, that will solve many health issues you may have or at least minimize them. Good luck Brother. Prayering for a good outcome.

First, thanks to everyone. 

Just got back from the Doctor and there was a slight issue with my EKG, however that wasn't the cause of my dizziness. It seems I have an inner ear infection. And as Shabbs suggested a pinched nerve in the lower neck. So she put me on some meds for the ear infection and got me an appointment for a stress test. 

Thank you all again. :tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Shabbs suggested a pinched nerve in the lower neck.

I would suggest at least checking the upper neck. The lower neck involves the upper extremities, and thyroid. And more or course but for brevity, its the upper neck. 

I am sure you have a few chiropractors out your way. X-rays are a must and of the whole spine - Check your spine compared to what is normal and treat to achieve proper alignment.

If the Chiropractor says no x-rays needed I would move on and get some.

Get well soon.

JMHO.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

I know, great isn't it, back on track. In 200 days you won't even recognize the place with all this progressive progress!!!

That's okay, as long as Shabbs and his friends keep getting their government checks everyting is gonna be Ayre.

• Haha 1
  • Pow! 2

27 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Was referring to the Covid19 plandemic checks. 

I did get those stimulus funds, compliments of Trump and Biden.....assuming I'm not alone.  I was only sent home for a few weeks early last spring, and the bills weren't going to pay themselves.  That said, I've heard qualifying people with children are going to clean up on child credit fundage for the next few months.....Hope you can collect some of that for your family, or perhaps donate it to other families in need.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

I did get those stimulus funds, compliments of Trump and Biden.....assuming I'm not alone.  I was only sent home for a few weeks early last spring, and the bills weren't going to pay themselves.  That said, I've heard qualifying people with children are going to clean up on child credit fundage for the next few months.....Hope you can collect some of that for your family, or perhaps donate it to other families in need.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV 

Nope !gonna use any and ALL funds they send my way to buy precious metals so I can feed my family as the dollar collapses in the next 18 months. 

Come on Shabbs, you can't seriously think that printing dollars like it's skittles falling from the rainbow is Sustainable. 

Does it really matter who gave us the checks? 

Think of it like this, when the Fed was created on December 23 1913 the U.S. government had a zero debt balance. It took just under 100 years to reach 1 trillion dollars. And in the last 13 years that number has grown to more than 30 trillion dollars.  How much time do you think this will continue? Now they are writing 2 trillion dollar checks multiple times a year, and people actually believe that won't have a negative impact :facepalm1:

It's called hyper inflation and it is here now.