Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Democrat clown show

On 5/20/2020 at 2:03 PM, Pitcher said:

Quid Pro Joe, Never Ever going to happen.  Dude can’t even put 2 coherent sentences together.  

Not according to this one.LOL

Rep. Omar Declares That She Believes Biden Is A Rapist But Should Be The Next President

E40A216B-A2FE-4305-A1EB-EB6F5A2CEA23.jpg

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/rep-omar-declares-she-believes-biden-rapist-should-be-next-president

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

The Not So Funny Democrat Party has Adopted All of the Weather Underground Strategies for Resistance Into Their Party Platform (VIDEO)

The riots going on today around the country are no surprise.  They are backed by domestic terrorists, Black Lives Matter, US Islamists and others linked to the Democrat Party as we have previously pointed out.

The riots also have everything to do with the prior Barack Obama administration that is still  leading the Democrat Party.  These operational tactics were used by the militant Weather Underground 50 years ago.

The Weather Underground was a group of young violent communists, including Bill Ayers, who were against the war in Vietnam and were active in bombing buildings across the country in their attempts to end the war and create societal change.  Ayers later would be associated with Barack Obama in Chicago, a claim that Obama denied.  Others believe Ayers was very close to Obama.

Author Terry Turchie on the Ingraham Angle, noted the following about the Weather Underground last night:

What was their strategy?  Their strategy was resistance.  Not too long, maybe 5 minutes after President Trump won the election in 2016, Democrat Party leaders came out and said we’re going to resist.  We’re going to embark upon a strategy of resistance of the President.  But that’s not, that’s only the beginning.

The document, the Prairie Fire document, actually contained 6 points that the Weather Underground felt very important about.  These were the planning points that would bring about this revolution.

Here are the points from the Weather Underground on “Revolutionary anti-Imperialism” noted by Turchie:

weather-underground-steps-godless-600x350.jpg

Police brutality was used by the Weather Underground.  Turchie continues at:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/author-terry-turchie-democrat-party-adopted-weather-underground-strategies-resistance-party-platform-video/

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

WARNING,  This is very difficult to watch.  It not only makes me cry but INFURIATED me to ACTION. 

This is the left and it's time LOVING Americans make the hard choices to eliminate their evil from our lands. Do this in front of me and I'll lead the way. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

WARNING,  This is very difficult to watch.  It not only makes me cry but INFURIATED me to ACTION. 

This is the left and it's time LOVING Americans make the hard choices to eliminate their evil from our lands. Do this in front of me and I'll lead the way. 

Should not have watched that.  Very disturbing.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2