Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Democrat clown show

30 minutes ago, bigwave said:

BIDEN ECONOMY: Average Americans’ Retirement Accounts Are Down 25% This Year Alone

image.png.f82d05bde0245fc68f2ed31f8e5a3138.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/10/biden-economy-average-americans-retirement-accounts-25-year-alone/

Settle down everyone, My Boy Brandon has a plan. You retirement will be fine. The economy is roaring back, crime is on a rapid decline  and all is well with the world. Rest easy, sleep tight, never fear, Brandon's on the job!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 2

16 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Settle down everyone, My Boy Brandon has a plan. You retirement will be fine. The economy is roaring back, crime is on a rapid decline  and all is well with the world. Rest easy, sleep tight, never fear, Brandon's on the job!!!

I don't whether to cry or laugh at this post.... 

• Upvote 3

CPI and Inflation numbers came out last week.  What a joke.  8.2 Inflation rate, but that doesn't count, Energy, Food, or Housing.  The real rate is more like 16%.   It's 1979 part 2, but staring the same HORRIBLE POLICIAL PARTY who was in power from 1976-1980. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

5 hours ago, Pitcher said:

CPI and Inflation numbers came out last week.  What a joke.  8.2 Inflation rate, but that doesn't count, Energy, Food, or Housing.  The real rate is more like 16%.   It's 1979 part 2, but staring the same HORRIBLE POLICIAL PARTY who was in power from 1976-1980. 

Was Flimsy Carter acting President Of The United States Of America during this time?

Should Flimsy Carter's performance be called to account and his Patriotism be noted in question on par with Foe Biden's current standing?

Just askin'.

The answer seems to be obviously in the affirmative without contest or contradiction.

Unless, of course, one is obviously an enemy of the State Of The United States Of America underpinned by the True Patriots Of The United States Of America bound to The United States Of America Declaration Of Independence, The United States Of America Constitution, AND The United States Of America Bill Of Rights.

Just sayin'.

Emphatically.

Period.

Keep yer powder dry!

image.thumb.png.42d9bd26d8302f01ea21c6dcf1be38ca.png

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, bigwave said:

image.png.cb4098903459cf29a135f027f05562bd.png

I never went to college just worked with the family business since a young age and as kids we played on the trucks and heavy equipment for fun and later in life  going to the state of Pennsylvania often hauling coal,cement,aggregate by truck and to see people vote for someone who’s against fossil fuels and is destroying Pennsylvanias economy ,to me it just seems odd kinda like the same way someone who is destroying America named Joe got voted in by the American people? The tv says I’m just supposed to believe everything I see and hear from it and if I don’t I’m considered an election denier according to  Joe image.png.559cb56dbae4fb6d898a9074aaa4769c.png

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

nancy is gone so whos next to step up for the deepstate?  maybe a rino will help?  the game is not good for them so get ready for blackouts or other scams, if they cant send money for biden to ukraine then they will do there scare tactics!  oh yes! the game is getting fun now! yes im crazy but old men are not stupid! just old!

• Pow! 2

I'm not even gonna post the whole article because I'm totally fed up with the EVIL Demoncrats and their :bs:.  This crap won't stop until people show the Lunatic Demoncrat governor who was in charge of stealing ANOTHER election what happens to a liar and a thief. :cowboy1:

Kari Lake lawyers up ahead of potential legal fight in Arizona governor race

Some voters said they faced delays and ballot printing machine issues in Maricopa County voting centers

• Thanks 1

“It is in the Public Interest to Appoint a Special Counsel” – LIVE-STREAM VIDEO: Merrick Garland Announces Jack Smith as Special Counsel Against President Trump 3 Days After Announcing His 2024 Bid for President

image.png.d806ed3d0cb861ebd6f75d161c0e31f2.png

The Biden regime – and certain Republicans – are out to destroy him so the populist movement in America will just go away.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/11/live-stream-video-merrick-garland-announces-special-counsel-president-trump-days-announcing-2024-bid-president/

1 hour ago, bigwave said:

“It is in the Public Interest to Appoint a Special Counsel” – LIVE-STREAM VIDEO: Merrick Garland Announces Jack Smith as Special Counsel Against President Trump 3 Days After Announcing His 2024 Bid for President

image.png.d806ed3d0cb861ebd6f75d161c0e31f2.png

The Biden regime – and certain Republicans – are out to destroy him so the populist movement in America will just go away.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/11/live-stream-video-merrick-garland-announces-special-counsel-president-trump-days-announcing-2024-bid-president/

With any luck the House Republicans will make short work of this :bs: when they take control in 23. They could simply start impeaching the traitorous bunch one by one. 

The DoJ has proven time and again that they are a political arm of the DNC and Joe Brandon.

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 4

18 hours ago, T B said:

nancy is gone so whos next to step up for the deepstate?  maybe a rino will help?  the game is not good for them so get ready for blackouts or other scams, if they cant send money for biden to ukraine then they will do there scare tactics!  oh yes! the game is getting fun now! yes im crazy but old men are not stupid! just old!

She is not gone yet. They still control the House until Jan of 23. They can do a lot of damage and destroy alot of proof during that time.

One of the first things they should do is release all the Jan 6 prisoners

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 4