Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Democrat clown show

21 hours ago, Shelley said:

Hey Caddie, I have a serious question for you, are you happy with the way our country is right now ?? If so why 

please do tell

No not really, even though unemployment is at record lows inflation has to get under control. Gas prices had started to come down as well as inflation but it has along way to go.
So I have a serious question for you. Do you really believe Trump won the election with absolutely no evidence to support the claim. No voting machines presented. Every recount done with the same results. Remember release the kraken? You guys were raving about that was going to be the smoking gun. Servers that were sent to Germany I think was out there. Over 52 law suits thrown our of courts do to lack of evidence. So who won the election? 
And I also so where you said Biden was flat lying.. Biden is a saint compared to Trump when it comes to lying! Let’s be real.

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 3

6 minutes ago, caddieman said:

No not really, even though unemployment is at record lows inflation has to get under control. Gas prices had started to come down as well as inflation but it has along way to go.
So I have a serious question for you. Do you really believe Trump won the election with absolutely no evidence to support system" rel="">support the claim. No voting machines presented. Every recount done with the same results. Remember release the kraken? You guys were raving about that was going to be the smoking gun. Servers that were sent to Germany I think was out there. Over 52 law suits thrown our of courts do to lack of evidence. So who won the election? 
And I also so where you said Biden was flat lying.. Biden is a saint compared to Trump when it comes to lying! Let’s be real.

I am being very real !!! Biden Crime Family Inc. is 100% more corrupt and a liar than Trump ever was … I have never said anything about the election and will continue not to !!

my memory isn’t as short as yours 

1. All the jobs were created by the Trump administration before Covid hit the world by Biden’s real employer the CCP of China.

2. Biden contributed to the unemployment numbers the day he was inaugurated and signed an EO declaring war on fossil fuel. He also contributed to unemployment when he mandated vaccine ( that don’t do what he said vaccines and boosters do )

3. Two million known illegal immigrants walk right into our country , almost one million gotaways …. In those numbers how many would you guess are terrorists, gang members, rapist , pedophiles and drug dealers… I wonder how much of a kick back the Biden Crime Family Inc. is getting from the CCP and Mexican Cartels for all the Fentanyl  coming across the Biden OPEN BORDER POLICY 

He won’t let the wall be finished to protect American citizens yet he’s getting American taxpayers to build a $500,000 wall around his family beach house (maybe it’s to keep him and his Dementia in ) 

5. Biden Crime family are compromised and threaten our nations security .

6. Biden is to blame for this country’s 

inflation … he lies and says Putin caused it, inflation and high gas prices were well on the rise before Putin went war with Ukraine.

7. The new Inflation Reduction Bill is a scam … how about hiring 87,000 new IRS agents willing to use deadly force to go after middle and lower pay Americans ( Not anyone that makes $400,000 and up )

My list can go on and on of his failures

Afghanistan pull out , Supply chain, baby formula shortage , crime waves in cities across the country ,sending billions to Ukraine on a monthly basis .

Pelosi, Schumer, Kerry, Nadler and Biden are all crooks that have Americans living day to day not week to week !!!  But hey no mean tweets right , I’ll take mean tweets and my savings account on the rise with Trump all day every day !!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 12

23 hours ago, T B said:

must be nice to have the public pay for a 500,000 dollars fence for sleepy joe while were going down, come on man!!!

For the same dummy that bought a beach house.

Doesn't he know he will be flood out at any moment due to "global warming". HA, ha, ha, ha

• Haha 2
  • Pow! 2

CLOWN SHOW: Biden’s Commerce Secretary Promises Unemployed Coal Workers They’re Going to do Solar Installations for Abandoned Coal Mines… WTH?

secretary-raimondo.jpg

When the Goberment states they are going to "help" .....

Secretary Raimondo:  Somebody who’s worked for 30 years in one of the Big Three auto companies and you only know how to work on a traditional auto car and you’re worried do you have the skills to transition to an electric vehicle economy,  what we’re saying to you is “yes.”  Yes, because we’re going to retrain you, we’re going to retrofit small businesses, we’re going to do solar installations on an industrial scale for abandoned coal mines.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/09/clown-show-bidens-commerce-secretary-promises-unemployed-coal-workers-going-solar-installations-abandoned-coal-mines-wth/

Hunter Biden’s Attorney Was Partners with Top DOJ Attorney Nicholas McQuaid, an Unhinged Leftist — President Trump Weighs In

hunters-attorneys-doj.jpg

Nicholas McQuaid (on left) and Hunter Biden’s Attorney Chris Clark

On Monday The New York Post reported that a top DOJ Attorney Nicholas McQuaid was partners with Hunter Biden’s Attorney Chris Clark.

Nicholas McQuaid was later named acting head of the Justice Department’s criminal division on Jan 20, 2021 — the day President Biden was inaugurated.

According to Meaww — In December 2020, Hunter hired former federal prosecutor Chris Clark to assist with his federal criminal defense, who has worked alongside McQuaid at Latham & Watkins.

In April 2013, McQuaid worked as a White House lawyer during Barack Obama’s presidency… McQuaid has served as a partner at Latham & Watkins, where he worked closely with Clark on multiple cases.

More at: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/09/hunter-bidens-attorney-partners-top-doj-attorney-nicholas-mcquaid-unhinged-leftist-president-trump-weighs/

• Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, bigwave said:

Hunter Biden’s Attorney Was Partners with Top DOJ Attorney Nicholas McQuaid, an Unhinged Leftist — President Trump Weighs In

hunters-attorneys-doj.jpg

Nicholas McQuaid (on left) and Hunter Biden’s Attorney Chris Clark

On Monday The New York Post reported that a top DOJ Attorney Nicholas McQuaid was partners with Hunter Biden’s Attorney Chris Clark.

Nicholas McQuaid was later named acting head of the Justice Department’s criminal division on Jan 20, 2021 — the day President Biden was inaugurated.

According to Meaww — In December 2020, Hunter hired former federal prosecutor Chris Clark to assist with his federal criminal defense, who has worked alongside McQuaid at Latham & Watkins.

In April 2013, McQuaid worked as a White House lawyer during Barack Obama’s presidency… McQuaid has served as a partner at Latham & Watkins, where he worked closely with Clark on multiple cases.

More at: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/09/hunter-bidens-attorney-partners-top-doj-attorney-nicholas-mcquaid-unhinged-leftist-president-trump-weighs/

Biden Crime Family Inc.  crooked and corrupt !!!

• Upvote 2