Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Democrat clown show

39 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Morning my friend.  Are you still holding AMC ? It's looking better and better all the time. 

Have a great day and better weekend. 

pp

Oh yes!

I'm gonna ride that baby to the ground. And the more I see how corrupt the markets are the more I know I'll never have anything else to do with them. 

It's just sad how fast law and order have disappeared. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/17/2022 at 4:20 PM, bigwave said:

image.png.487ea36596d60a4732d4e091c9e6e0c0.png

Hummmm let’s see

Jim Jordan

with an estimated net worth of $199,502 in 2016.

JIM JORDAN NET WORTH

Jim Jordan net worth and salary: Jim Jordan is a Politician who has a net worth of $1.05 billion. Jim Jordan was born in in February 17, 1964. Republican politician who began serving in 2007 as a United States Representative from the fourth congressional district of Ohio. Previously, he had served in both the Ohio House of Representatives and the Ohio Senate. 
Jim Jordan is a member of Politician

AGE, BIOGRAPHY AND WIKI

Birth Day February 17, 1964
Birth Place Ohio
Age 56 YEARS OLD
Birth Sign Aquarius

💰 NET WORTH: $1.05 BILLION (2022)

https://www.idolnetworth.com/jim-jordan-politician-net-worth-245475

So Jordon has made over A BILLION (yes that’s with a B)same time frame. SMH!

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, MyLadiesDaddy said:

Oh yes!

I'm gonna ride that baby to the ground. And the more I see how corrupt the markets are the more I know I'll never have anything else to do with them. 

It's just sad how fast law and order have disappeared. 

Wonder if Tucker(ratings *****)Carlson will talk about Jim Jordan making over a Billion dollars in six years……….I bet not😳

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Wonder if Tucker(ratings *****)Carlson will talk about Jim Jordan making over a Billion dollars in six years……….I bet not😳

Information from the internet could be misleading ----- who do you think is reporting truthfully????

https://www.wealthypersons.com/jim-jordan-net-worth-2020-2021/

Celebrated Name: Jim Jordan
Real Name/Full Name: James Daniel Jordan
Birth Date: 17 February 1964
Birth Place: Champaign County, Ohio
Nationality: American
Height: 6 ft
Weight: 82 kg
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Marital Status: Married
Wife/Spouse (Name): Polly Jordan
Children/Kids (Son and Daughter): Yes (Benjamin, Isaac, Racheal & Jessie)
Dating/Girlfriend (Name): N/A
Is Jim Jordan Gay?: No
Profession: American politician, former wrestler, former coach
Salary: N/A
Net Worth in 2022: $300 Thousand
Last Updated: August 2022

Jim is an American politician, former collegiate wrestler, and also a former collegiate wrestling coach. Since 2007, he served at Ohio’s 4th congressional district as the U.S representative and a member of the Republican Party as the ranking member of the House Oversight Committee and left the committee after one year from 2019.

He became the ranking member of the United States House Committee on the Judiciary, and to his luck, he became ranking member of the Oversight Committee in March 2020 Mark Meadows, his successor resigned to validate his appointment as White House Chief of Staff. He is among the founding member of the Freedom Caucus, which was established in 2017.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

5 hours ago, caddieman said:

Hey Caddie, I have a serious question for you, are you happy with the way our country is right now ?? If so why 

please do tell

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

14 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

I can't WAIT to hear the answer to that question. Please enlighten us caddieman!!

Do you really think Caddieman is going to answer , I doubt it, I’ve asked him direct questions in the past … never to be answered … I truly would love to hear his answer, maybe he could show me something that I’ve missed or didn’t hear about that has had a good outcome and is making things better for this country 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Like 1
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, Shelley said:

Do you really think Caddieman is going to answer , I doubt it, I’ve asked him direct questions in the past … never to be answered … I truly would love to hear his answer, maybe he could show me something that I’ve missed or didn’t hear about that has had a good outcome and is making things better for this country 🤷🏻‍♀️

A typical response from those whose view points are insupportable when asked basic questions about truth and reality directly pertaining to their “stated” “position”.

Their nonresponse speaks conclusively to the whole matter where they know they are completely off base in an alternate reality while still demanding to have uncontested precedence, absolute knowledgeability, and to be sole determiner of truth in the related matter.

Even in spite of provable facts and previously tested reason displaying without question their fallacious and ardent suppositions.

Well, OK, maybe one word conclusively, adequately, and concisely describes their affiliation with their “stated” “position”.

Stupid.

Just sayin’.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

Democrats just passed a $700 billion spending bill, and they did it during a recessionary economy with inflation at 41-year highs.

The bill will force middle-class Americans to pay $20 billion more in taxes while creating 87,000 new IRS agents, many of whom are being supplied with military-grade weapons of intimidation.

What kind of government passes a massive tax increase and doubles the size of the most hated government agency in an election year?

Certainly not one that’s worried about being voted out of office.

At the same time the government is arming federal agencies with weapons of war, it is coming after the guns that are in private hands, using red flag laws and other maneuvers such as gun buy-backs and list-making for citizens making ammunition purchases.

Tags:POLITICS/ ELECTIONS/ CORRUPTION, VOTE FRAUD

Posted on:Aug 20 11:33

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2