Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Democrat clown show

Wish that I had known this earlier It's not that far from me a 45 min ride. You noticed that he came no where near

a populated area in MA about 1500 residents there. :lmao: I never heard of Bryant Point and it is in my county. I would have held up a sign for him to see. 

Thank you Bigwave

• Upvote 1

I can't wait to observe Biden post Covid experiencing "brain fog" that is often observed as an after affect of covid.

Still believe Biden will step down after the midterms. 

That was the plan right along....Harris would finish the 2 years and still be eligible for 2 more 4 year terms. As pathetic as she's been, it won't matter because the same "handlers" will be pulling the strings!

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Pow! 5

57 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

I can't wait to observe Biden post Covid experiencing "brain fog" that is often observed as an after affect of covid.

Still believe Biden will step down after the midterms. 

That was the plan right along....Harris would finish the 2 years and still be eligible for 2 more 4 year terms. As pathetic as she's been, it won't matter because the same "handlers" will be pulling the strings!

Even better. I hope he’s preparing to go to prison along with his son. That would make my day. The rest we can do it later. One step at a time.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 5

Knee Slapper of the day.... 

Hunter Biden Claims Obsession With His Junk is Because of ‘Body Dysmorphia’

According to Johns Hopkins:

Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) is a mental health problem. If you have BDD, you may be so upset about the appearance of your body that it gets in the way of your ability to live normally. Many of us have what we think are flaws in our appearance. But if you have BDD, your reaction to this “flaw” may become overwhelming.

The smartest guy Joe Biden knows….

"Hunter Biden’s frequent need to video tape and photograph himself naked has resulted in most of America becoming far too familiar with his private parts.

Whether it is riding a waterslide naked with a prostitute or videotaping himself naked with a crack pipe while in ‘rehab’, it is clear that no one enjoys a naked Hunter Biden more than Hunter himself.

Biden’s search history on his Prnhb account , in addition to revealing  disturbing searches including incest fantasies,  revealed repeated google searches of himself."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/08/pervert-hunter-biden-claims-obsession-junk-body-dysmorphia/

Scary Mask Alert:

image.png.3a6aab1be0f224b9f352ba98c8c5785f.png

Pennsylvania US Senate Candidate John Fetterman Got an Allowance from Mommy and Daddy Till He Was 50

image.png.4346c2d2a5599c8f647ecafbc9a70e12.png

John Fetterman is running for US Senate in Pennsylvania.  He’s like the establishment’s perfect candidate.  It’s like he was put in place to show the GOP that the Democrats own the election process.  They are proving this by running the most radical and unelectable candidate in history for the US Senate.  But if you own the election, you can get anyone elected and the corrupt Democrats are proving that after the stolen 2020 Presidential election.

Public records show — and Fetterman has openly acknowledged — that for a long stretch lasting well into his 40s, his main source of income came from his parents, who gave him and his family $54,000 in 2015 alone. That was part of the financial support his parents regularly providedwhen Fetterman’sonly paying work was $150 a month as mayor of Braddock, a job he held from his mid-30s until he turned 49. Partway through his tenure, in 2013, he moved to an industrial-style loft he purchased from his sister for $1 after she paid $70,000 for it six years earlier.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/08/perfect-democrat-pennsylvania-us-senate-candidate-john-fetterman-got-allowance-mommy-daddy-till-50/

• Thanks 3

Sounds like another "want'a be career corrupt politician" looking to get a FREE TICKET on the DC gravy train.

Maybe he and Hunter Brandon can be roommates and fire up some crack together ................

Just sayin' ......................... 

Semper Fi :salute:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 4

14 hours ago, Hotcurl said:

Sounds like another "want'a be career corrupt politician" looking to get a FREE TICKET on the DC gravy train.

Maybe he and Hunter Brandon can be roommates and fire up some crack together ................

Thank you Shabbs for the Red Ruby and thus confirming that my thoughts are on the right track .......

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 6

18 hours ago, Hotcurl said:

Maybe he and Hunter Brandon Biden can be roommates and fire up some crack together ................

I FIFY.

SEMPER FI DO OR DIE!!!

HOTCURL!!!

:salute:   :salute:   :salute:

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

New York City generously shares its homeless crisis with every corner of America.

From the tropical shores of Honolulu and Puerto Rico, to the badlands of Utah and backwaters of Louisiana, the Big Apple has sent local homeless families to 373 cities across the country with a full year of rent in their pockets as part of Mayor Bill de Blasio’s “Special One-Time Assistance Program.” Usually, the receiving city knows nothing about it.

For the rest of the article: https://nypost.com/2019/10/26/nyc-homeless-initiative-sends-people-across-us-without-telling-receiving-cities/

• Pow! 2