Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Democrat clown show

On 6/5/2022 at 4:57 PM, CSM (R) Thack said:

REMEMBER…not Temember!?!🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

16 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

:salute:   :salute:   :salute:!!!CSM (R) Thack!!!:salute:   :salute:   :salute:

Ah, yer fine, SIR!!!

I get to typing fast and mash the wrong keys occasionally, too!!!

I hit adjacent keys or phonetic typing gets sprinkled in at times.

We all know what you meant!!!

Old age sucks. :rocking-chair:

• Pow! 3

2 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Old age sucks. :rocking-chair:

Yes, Sir, old age has both it's advantages AND drawbacks!

Well, OK, I do like to order from the Senior's Menu. Some places "contest" my "seniority". But, hey, this IS a Free Country AND THEY can pick AND choose how THEY apply THEIR standards!!!

FREEDOM ROCKS!!!

Even though I MAY not like how THEY apply it to ME.

But, hey, THIS is a Free Country so I cherish how THEY apply THEIR "standards"!!!

• Upvote 4

On 6/6/2022 at 7:49 PM, Synopsis said:

:salute:   :salute:   :salute:!!!CSM (R) Thack!!!:salute:   :salute:   :salute:

Ah, yer fine, SIR!!!

I get to typing fast and mash the wrong keys occasionally, too!!!

I hit adjacent keys or phonetic typing gets sprinkled in at times.

We all know what you meant!!!

Hooah…Thx Synopsis!!!👍🇺🇸

• Like 2

Mortgage Applications Crash To 22-Year-Low As Monthly Payments Rocket Higher

Another week, another collapse in the pace of mortgage applications as the Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) reports a 6.5% week-over-week drop in mortgage applications - the fourth straight weekly drop - to its lowest since 2000. Purchases fell more than refis, tumbling 6.1% WoW (refis fell 5.6% WoW)...

2022-06-08_05-41-08.jpg?itok=Zp2ZVjjd

https://www.zerohedge.com/personal-finance/mortgage-applications-crash-22-year-low-monthly-payments-rocket-higher

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 2

Every Democrat needs to be voted out of office for,,, the constant lies, allowing drugs and and illegals to enter our Country via Open Borders, hasn't contained or stopped CV like he said he would,  Monkey  Pox, a wrecked supply chain, making our country and our Allies dependent on Foreign Oil, not doing one thing to curb Inflation, giving up his Presidency to the radical ESG crowd agenda, allowing our Military and Police to become mocked and disrespected, gun violence, Asset Markets falling apart, Gary Gensler, the Ukrainian War (which would have never happened under Trump), North Korea and Iran developing Nukes, and just the mere fact that they installed a senile old man who has zero energy (who thinks it is 1978).   This has all happened in less than a year and a half in office with the Media covering for every blunder he has made to date. 

If there are any Democrats who are proud of the job your guy has done please come and refute all of the things I listed above.  Or, list the accomplishments that have made you so proud.  I find it the height of intellectual honesty that I never see any of you Dems complain about the job Biden has so gracefully butchered.   You are all a bunch of political hacks.   And, don't even try to blame Trump on Biden's and the Dems incompetence.   You have earned this criticism.  I have tried to not say anything since the 2020 Elections, but I think that time is just about over.   It's time for every citizen of this Country to Stand up and Voice their displeasure of the performance of the current President and his Political Party.  Medical Compliance and Tyranny are not an option for people who love their Freedom and their Country!!!!! 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 10

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

Every Democrat needs to be voted out of office for,,, the constant lies, allowing drugs and and illegals to enter our Country via Open Borders, hasn't contained or stopped CV like he said he would,  Monkey  Pox, a wrecked supply chain, making our country and our Allies dependent on Foreign Oil, not doing one thing to curb Inflation, giving up his Presidency to the radical ESG crowd agenda, allowing our Military and Police to become mocked and disrespected, gun violence, Asset Markets falling apart, Gary Gensler, the Ukrainian War (which would have never happened under Trump), North Korea and Iran developing Nukes, and just the mere fact that they installed a senile old man who has zero energy (who thinks it is 1978).   This has all happened in less than a year and a half in office with the Media covering for every blunder he has made to date. 

If there are any Democrats who are proud of the job your guy has done please come and refute all of the things I listed above.  Or, list the accomplishments that have made you so proud.  I find it the height of intellectual honesty that I never see any of you Dems complain about the job Biden has so gracefully butchered.   You are all a bunch of political hacks.   And, don't even try to blame Trump on Biden's and the Dems incompetence.   You have earned this criticism.  I have tried to not say anything since the 2020 Elections, but I think that time is just about over.   It's time for every citizen of this Country to Stand up and Voice their displeasure of the performance of the current President and his Political Party.  Medical Compliance and Tyranny are not an option for people who love their Freedom and their Country!!!!! 

They can’t defend the indefensible!!! Republicans may not have the answers to the problems, but the Dems are certainly the cause of the problems!!

The Dems suck the whole entire A$$!  Let’s Go Brandon!!!

👍🇺🇸

78001CA9-4374-4148-88AE-193947DF38C1.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 8

14 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Just the facts.....

No reason you shouldn't state them....and asking for some open, honest and respectful dialouge is fair as well...

I doubt you will get any takers......and the silenced Shabs is probably glad he won't have to try to defend his man Joe...   CL 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 5