Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Democrat clown show

I want to know - What did they inject into Biden in order for him to speak for an hour and not sound like the senile old man he is?  Did they find a miracle cure for dementia?????  Or was it only a temporary injection of some sort?  The man actually spoke like a normal person for an hour.  This is the first time in his Presidency that he did not look "bewildered" or "lost".  I kept looking to see if he was reading a speech.  It didn't look like he was reading to me.  Also amazing to me, was that I didn't hear any TV newspeople comment on this.  

As for Pelosi, she looked like she was chewing on her tongue for most of Biden's speech, making strange movements with her mouth.  She was very excited, constantly clapping and giving "standing ovations".  She probably couldn't believe that Biden spoke so long without "messing up".  She's another one that needs to retire.

And Kamala, she may be dumb, but at least she looked sane compared to Pelosi.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

I want to know - What did they inject into Biden in order for him to speak for an hour and not sound like the senile old man he is?  Did they find a miracle cure for dementia?????  Or was it only a temporary injection of some sort?  The man actually spoke like a normal person for an hour.  This is the first time in his Presidency that he did not look "bewildered" or "lost".  I kept looking to see if he was reading a speech.  It didn't look like he was reading to me.  Also amazing to me, was that I didn't hear any TV newspeople comment on this.  

As for Pelosi, she looked like she was chewing on her tongue for most of Biden's speech, making strange movements with her mouth.  She was very excited, constantly clapping and giving "standing ovations".  She probably couldn't believe that Biden spoke so long without "messing up".  She's another one that needs to retire.

And Kamala, she may be dumb, but at least she looked sane compared to Pelosi.

Its amazing the great advancements the medical field since he started. Hey no point in testing on Important people when you 3 babbling idiots available to test first......... Right ???

JMHO,   pp

• Pow! 4

Or how about this summary:

‘A Pound of Ukrainian People’? 10 Brain Freezes in Joe Biden’s State of the Union Delivery

President Joe Biden stumbled through his State of the Union address on Tuesday, flubbing several lines from his prepared text and ad-libbing lines that did not make sense.

Here is a list of his biggest mistakes:

1. Biden mistakenly says “Iranian people” instead of “Ukrainian people.”

“Putin may circle Kyiv with tanks, but he will never gain the hearts and souls of the Iranian people,” he said in his speech.

According to his prepared text, he was supposed to say “hearts and souls of the Ukrainian people.”

2. Biden refers to “a pound of Ukrainian people”

Biden referred to “a pound of Ukrainian people.” His prepared text said “proud.”

Biden later tried to say Ukrainians were fighting “pound for pound” with “every inch of ‘earnagy'”

3. Biden struggles over his demand to end the term “Rust Belt”

Biden labored through what should have been an easy line promoting midwestern manufacturing, borrowing a phrase coined by Sen. Sherrod Brown (D-OH):

“It’s time to see the uh the uh what used to be called the Rust Belt become the uh uh um the home of uh significant resurgence in manufacturing.”

4. Biden calls for “investigating” the police instead of “investing.”

The president made a passionate case for “investigating” crime prevention and community police, but according to his prepared text, he was supposed to say “investing”

“I know what works — investigating crime prevention, and community policing, cops who walk the beat,” he said.

5. Biden stumbles over his claim you cannot build a wall to keep out coronavirus

“You can’t build a wall high enough to keep out a-a-a-a a vaccine. The vaccine can stop the spread of these diseases,” he said.

Biden typically talks about how no one can build a wall high enough to stop the coronavirus, but this line was not in his prepared text. He failed to make his point.

6. Biden slurs his pronunciation of “health premiums”

The president referred to “health progremiums.”

7. Biden refers to the “Russian Roubelle”

Biden stumbled over his pronunciation of the word “ruble,” a word repeatedly referred to during the Russian attack on Ukraine.

8. Biden refers to the “infects” of climate change instead of “effects”

“[W]e’ll do it to withstand the devastating infects of climate change and promote environmental justice,” he said.  

9. Biden struggles to talk about the number of corporations in America.

“There are more corporations incorporated in America than every other state in America combined, and I still won 36 years in a row,” Biden said.

Based on his past rhetoric, the president was likely referring to his home state of Delaware, but he never corrected himself. It was not in his prepared text.

10. ‘Go git ‘im’

Biden inexplicably concluded his speech with the phrase “Go git ‘im” although it was not in his prepared text and it was unclear who he wanted the Congress to “git.”

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, rw.sutton said:

Why won’t anybody in the media ask Joe Biden, Mitt Romney, Nancy Pelosi, or John Kerry why their children got filthy rich at gas companies in Ukraine, with absolutely ZERO experience in the field?

Edited by rw.sutton
  • Upvote 3

On 3/16/2022 at 7:02 AM, rw.sutton said:

Why won’t anybody in the media ask Joe Biden, Mitt Romney, Nancy Pelosi, or John Kerry why their children got filthy rich at gas companies in Ukraine, with absolutely ZERO experience in the field?

Because they are in on it? :shrug:

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 2