Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Democrat clown show

image.png.d65e72bc9e3fd172942443bc0cf40db8.png

A group of corrupt DC police is suing Ali Alexander, President Trump, Roger Stone and others and blaming them for their injuries on Jan 6.  This crazy case is backed by a progressive DC-based law firm that is representing them.

The case relies on the KKK Act.  Alexander is a black conservative. WTH!

Below is Alexander’s first response to this case filed today.  It is well worth the read.

Alexander was raised by his single mother in section 8 housing.  He overcame many hurdles while making his way to a Bible college.  He eventually got into politics and where he in the projects and rallies and raising awareness for a variety of
candidates and issues, including advising the Trump Administration on criminal justice reform.

For the  rest and the law suit:https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/democrat-insanity-dc-cops-sue-black-conservative-ali-alexander-using-kkk-act-claim-racism-white-supremacy-pervaded-efforts-ali-responds/

• Haha 3

Look Out! Biden’s Economy is Setting Records with Some of the Worst Results Ever Seen in US History

biden-obama-2-600x331.jpg

President Trump had arguably the greatest economy in US and world history in 2019.  The opposite is true with the Biden economy and Americans are really suffering as a result.

Under President Trump the US saw unemployment at less than 4%, the best in decades.  The stock markets were at all-time highs, real wages were growing and outperforming the increase in the cost of living.  The US GDP was the greatest in US and world history and inflation was near zero.  In addition, the US became an energy producer for the first time in decades and the price of gas was near or less than $2 a gallon.

Oh what a difference a stolen election makes.

For the rest of the article:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/look-bidens-economy-setting-records-worst-results-ever-seen-us-history/

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

11 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

9 most terrifying words 

Yep.....help is on the way....the corrupt Govt via the MSM tells us the "Insurrectionists"....all the way up to Trump, are going to prison.....but wait.....in July the FBI stated there was no Insurrection.....😮

Ukraine.....help is on the way......really?

Help is on the way....Joe is going to campaign for those on the left during the midterm cycle......that means the "Help" will benefit the Right...

I could go on.....but no need.....     CL

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 6

24 minutes ago, boosterbglee said:

If I worked at the US Embassy in Ukraine , I would have left long before the “help” arrived!

There are currently over 15,000 US residents in Ukraine.....Biden and the brain trust are at Camp David this weekend making plans for evacuation....might start the early exodus as soon as Monday...    CL

• Thanks 4
  • Pow! 1

WASHINGTON: Joe Biden mobilizes the military today with orders to secure Ukraine from the Russians. Names Major General Princess Levine as Commander of all U.S. forces overseeing the Ukrainian Theater under OPERATION: COLD SCROTUM. Levine says, "I'll wear my best dress!"76bfc02ba44003d8.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 1
  • Pow! 2

2 hours ago, rw.sutton said:

WASHINGTON: Joe Biden mobilizes the military today with orders to secure Ukraine from the Russians. Names Major General Princess Levine as Commander of all U.S. forces overseeing the Ukrainian Theater under OPERATION: COLD SCROTUM. Levine says, "I'll wear my best dress!"

Funny as shell unless it is true. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Biden Administration Mounts Daring Mission To Evacuate Hunter’s Remaining Cash From Ukraine
January 24th, 2022 - BabylonBee.com

article-10372-2.jpg

Shares

UKRAINE—As Russian troops assemble at Ukraine's border ahead of a possible land invasion, President Biden has taken swift action by deploying an elite seal team to evacuate his son Hunter's money.

https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-evacuates-hunters-money-from-ukraine-before-russia-invades

Edited by rw.sutton
  • Haha 3
  • Pow! 2