Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Democrat clown show

51 minutes ago, miraj said:

Sorry, no...can I look them up now?:)

Antone’s is a Blues venue in Austin Tx. Clifford and Angela opened it in 1974 as a place for the old Blues Masters from Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee and Chicago to come and play.  It’s the place where Stevie and Jimmie Vaughan learned the Blues. Clifford has passed but Angela still sings.  Great times in the 7i’s and 80’s. 

• Thanks 2

On 10/20/2021 at 8:44 PM, miraj said:

LGD..maybe slow down on the alcohol or the herb..whatever.  😎

Seems pretty rude to me....

Even personal.....?

Perhaps yawl....(pun intended....it's a sailboat)

ought to just get after it....blow the doors off with the verbal assaults....go out in a blaze of glory...(it's a song)

At the least we all need to give Montana some due.....

He doesn't adhere to "cancel culture"

Ok....you can get back to  being rude now with your verbal assaults now........    CL

• Thanks 3
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

Seems pretty rude to me....

Even personal.....?

Perhaps yawl....(pun intended....it's a sailboat)

ought to just get after it....blow the doors off with the verbal assaults....go out in a blaze of glory...(it's a song)

At the least we all need to give Montana some due.....

He doesn't adhere to "cancel culture"

Ok....you can get back to  being rude now with your verbal assaults now........    CL

Sounds like a plan CL...I assume the "rude insult" remark was meant for  both?.

• Downvote 3

1 hour ago, miraj said:

Sounds like a plan CL...I assume the "rude insult" remark was meant for  both?.

No ....directed towards you and your inference that LGD might have an alcohol/pot problem....

Perhaps I missed his "insult" towards you.... enlighten me if you will?

And just for the record and to be very clear....

I appreciate people that bring value to this site....

LGD brings value......you don't.....you create division...

So I have to wonder what your motives are....and why you are even here?

CL

• Pow! 7

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

No ....directed towards you and your inference that LGD might have an alcohol/pot problem....

Perhaps I missed his "insult" towards you.... enlighten me if you will?

And just for the record and to be very clear....

I appreciate people that bring value to this site....

LGD brings value......you don't.....you create division...

So I have to wonder what your motives are....and why you are even here?

CL

I have not seen the value..enlighten me please. My "division" is opposing views? So, if one has similar views they bring value? LGD continues to state that I am Muslim and demonically possessed and I am Shabs by another Avatar. That entire word speak is an insult to me, and it is constant.

• Downvote 2

28 minutes ago, miraj said:

I have not seen the value..enlighten me please. My "division" is opposing views? So, if one has similar views they bring value? LGD continues to state that I am Muslim and demonically possessed and I am Shabs by another Avatar. That entire word speak is an insult to me, and it is constant.

LGD is the moderator for the cryptocurrency section on the other side of the pay wall....he oversees all of it.

Since its inception in late 2016 I know of members who have benefited with 7 figure gains....others with 6 and 5 figure gains.....and a slew of members who are well educated and prepared to move into the next financial revolution that is in process....

It is a collective venture by the many involved....and LGD oversees it....that is value added in my world....

Please outline your "value added" contributions...

Opposing views are welcome....but you have a tendency to "bait" people...

As to the alcohol/pot accusation....I find often that those painting that picture often times suffer themselves from the very things the accuse others of.

Point in case.....you usually get more uppity...mouthy...bold...

arrogant later in the day...(US mid to east time zones)......perhaps alcohol fuels that for you?

Hope this helps you understand my feeling and thought process....   CL 

• Pow! 9

3 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

LGD is the moderator for the cryptocurrency section on the other side of the pay wall....he oversees all of it.

Since its inception in late 2016 I know of members who have benefited with 7 figure gains....others with 6 and 5 figure gains.....and a slew of members who are well educated and prepared to move into the next financial revolution that is in process....

It is a collective venture by the many involved....and LGD oversees it....that is value added in my world....

Please outline your "value added" contributions...

Opposing views are welcome....but you have a tendency to "bait" people...

As to the alcohol/pot accusation....I find often that those painting that picture often times suffer themselves from the very things the accuse others of.

Point in case.....you usually get more uppity...mouthy...bold...

arrogant later in the day...(US mid to east time zones)......perhaps alcohol fuels that for you?

Hope this helps you understand my feeling and thought process....   CL 

Thank you for that observation. Since I am not involved in the "other side" I have no knowledge of that. I only know what he accuses me of on a rather regular time frame and you as well as others allow it to continue..therefore my "double standard" viewpoint. I have no value added contributions on this side and neither does he and on this side, neither do you aside from your views, politically it seems. Baiting is not one of my fortes but I will have to state that you and others are pros at that..in my personal opinion. I realize that nothing on this side of value will change so I will leave you to your views. I do understand your feelings and thought processes..it is disappointing that your "side" does not welcome opposing views. In an effort not to "BAIT", I wish you well in your illusions on this side...which..are not constructive and very biased. If LGD has assisted other on the "other side" then, as a "pay it forward individual", may he be blessed beyond measure. I am. Be well and prosper.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 3

miraj, shabbs, mr muslim man, a relative of shabbs, a relative of caddieman, or whoever you are it’s pretty obvious that you are baiting DV Members.  You are like the others who come to this site for one reason and that is to AGITATE!!  You’re a smart ass, arrogant, a know it all, and a hater.  You need to add something to the conversation or get lost.  You have already broken the sites rules numerous times by my observation and I rarely hang out in this forum. 

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 9

21 minutes ago, miraj said:

Thank you for that observation. Since I am not involved in the "other side" I have no knowledge of that. I only know what he accuses me of on a rather regular time frame and you as well as others allow it to continue..therefore my "double standard" viewpoint. I have no value added contributions on this side and neither does he and on this side, neither do you aside from your views, politically it seems. Baiting is not one of my fortes but I will have to state that you and others are pros at that..in my personal opinion. I realize that nothing on this side of value will change so I will leave you to your views. I do understand your feelings and thought processes..it is disappointing that your "side" does not welcome opposing views. In an effort not to "BAIT", I wish you well in your illusions on this side...which..are not constructive and very biased. If LGD has assisted other on the "other side" then, as a "pay it forward individual", may he be blessed beyond measure. I am. Be well and prosper.

Of course.....play that victim card.....that's the typical routine of the liberal left...

"My side".....

That's bull crap.....I worked very hard and long on the Presidential campaign for Tulsi Gabbard....a Democrat.....only to see it derailed by the corrupt DNC, MSM and HRC..... 

Former Congresswoman Gabbard is a Patriot....and a warrior for the Constitution and the people of this Country....

So don't give me your garbage about "my side"

And you are correct.....you offer no value to this site....

CL

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 7