Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Democrat clown show

54 minutes ago, miraj said:

Yes sir, I have, and continue to do so 🙂

I challenge you to show just one time you've accused me of the following under the miraj avatar. :o

Your quote 

That was not an attack any more than his claim that his was not, but we all know it was a sneaky go around in the quest to be right and first

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I challenge you to show just one time you've accused me of the following under the miraj avatar. :o

Your quote 

That was not an attack any more than his claim that his was not, but we all know it was a sneaky go around in the quest to be right and first

Sorry .. I am not going to play this game with you. You are the one that stated I had or have. Maybe you should seek assistance with Joe on memory retention....this conversation is actually from your accusation LGD..maybe slow down on the alcohol or the herb..whatever.  😎

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 5

6 hours ago, miraj said:

Sorry .. I am not going to play this game with you. You are the one that stated I had or have. Maybe you should seek assistance with Joe on memory retention....this conversation is actually from your accusation LGD..maybe slow down on the alcohol or the herb..whatever.  😎

You can't. And I just proved my point. 

So maybe you should ignore me and continue to post, otherwise I'll keep pointing out the obvious 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

23 hours ago, miraj said:

105865884fc32b7c.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Pow! 4

On 10/21/2021 at 3:12 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You can't. And I just proved my point. 

So maybe you should ignore me and continue to post, otherwise I'll keep pointing out the obvious 

Yes I can..and you just proved my point..and further posting will prove otherwise by you..you provide me with tremendous humor...Thank you.

• Downvote 3

10 hours ago, miraj said:

Yes I can..and you just proved my point..and further posting will prove otherwise by you..you provide me with tremendous humor...Thank you.

Considering your extreme lack of a sence of reality, I don't doubt it. 

And because you wish to continue, here goes. 

You may think that your VPN has everyone fooled but it doesn't. Your communication form, {your idiolect} is exactly like your other avatar Shabbs. And your responce to abortion is EXACTLY what you gave to me as Shabbs. 

And for those that don't know how to use that link here's the quote...........

.but for those women facing pregnancy due to cases of incest, rape, or their very own mortality due to health issues, I would argue population control is not the reasoning behind an abortion decision.  I also find it very short sighted for someone to believe that abortion in poor third world countries would be more cost effective than actual birth control methods to prevent pregnancy, such as the pill, etc. 

And of course just like Shabbs you're gonna argue that, he was a smart guy and that two people can have the exact same point of veiw. Protesting that you are not him. 

Nevertheless, your idiolect is without question and something that you cannot hide behind with multiple avatars. 

This form of deception only works when you're speaking to people who aren't paying close attention to what and how you speak. I am not on of those people. 

• Downvote 1
  • Pow! 4

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Considering your extreme lack of a sence of reality, I don't doubt it. 

And because you wish to continue, here goes. 

You may think that your VPN has everyone fooled but it doesn't. Your communication form, {your idiolect} is exactly like your other avatar Shabbs. And your responce to abortion is EXACTLY what you gave to me as Shabbs. 

And for those that don't know how to use that link here's the quote...........

.but for those women facing pregnancy due to cases of incest, rape, or their very own mortality due to health issues, I would argue population control is not the reasoning behind an abortion decision.  I also find it very short sighted for someone to believe that abortion in poor third world countries would be more cost effective than actual birth control methods to prevent pregnancy, such as the pill, etc. 

And of course just like Shabbs you're gonna argue that, he was a smart guy and that two people can have the exact same point of veiw. Protesting that you are not him. 

Nevertheless, your idiolect is without question and something that you cannot hide behind with multiple avatars. 

This form of deception only works when you're speaking to people who aren't paying close attention to what and how you speak. I am not on of those people. 

I do not have a VPN..and you do not have ESP...cause I am me..not Shabs..keep on truckin'

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

On 10/23/2021 at 12:09 PM, miraj said:

I do not have a VPN..and you do not have ESP...cause I am me..not Shabs..keep on truckin'

LGD..I may have to thank you..after that comment I may decide to write middle eastern rap songs now and dedicate them all to you..the infadel.

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, miraj said:

verse 1...I do not have a VPN..and you do not have ESP...cause I am me..not Shabs..keep on truckin'

How about?:

"I do not have a VPN..and you do not have ESP...cause I am me..not Shabs...So let me be!..

Keep on truckin'...  should start the second verse.

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bigwave said:

How about?:

"I do not have a VPN..and you do not have ESP...cause I am me..not Shabs...So let me be!..

Keep on truckin'...  should start the second verse.

OK..I will start working on that.. I am actually a blues guitarist ( are there liberal or republican blues guitarist?) but I will put something together bigwave..to be continued 😎