Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Democrat clown show

Georgia Fulton County Elections Chief Ralph Jones Resigns – He Ran the Late Night Ballot Dump Operation in Atlanta

suspect-ralph-jones--600x418.jpg

ruby-ralph-shaye--360x188.jpg

Georgia Election Official Gabe Sterling Claims Processing was “Normal” At the State Farm Arena Election Night

image.png.45f16583ea13e01c58bf697c4f134e92.png

Raffensperger and his gang were notified by Mr. Trump of the ballot stuffing in Fulton County on Election Night and they did nothing.  They tried to cover it up.

image.png.5a598a94539d04ad066aba54b9dd9dc5.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/georgia-fulton-county-elections-chief-ralph-jones-resigns-ran-late-night-ballot-dump-operation-atlanta/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

• 2 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, jg1 said:

If police dogs are considered policemen, military dogs should be considered military. 

If a suspect kills a police dog I believe its murder.

Might as well say they abandoned military personnel. 

https://iheartdogs.com/outrage-ensues-after-us-military-dogs-fly-out-of-afghanistan/ hard to believe anything anymore..but ..

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

The dogs belong to contractor's working for the military doing military stuff. The contractors were told to leave them. 

Not right no matter how you cut it.

I am not cutting anything. We were supposed to be out last year..not right...and promised years before...no matter how you discern on politicize it. 

• Downvote 3

4 minutes ago, miraj said:

I am not cutting anything. We were supposed to be out last year..not right...and promised years before...no matter how you discern on politicize it. 

My reference to "not right" is to the handling of the animals. They did not volunteer for this and should be evacuated asap.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

8 hours ago, miraj said:

Hell, we left Americans behind, so what makes you think we would not abandon working dogs. If you believe these A-holles give a DAMN about anything other than POWER (contolling power) even over $$$, man do I have a deal on some ocean front property in Idaho!!

• Upvote 7

8 hours ago, miraj said:

Miraj, Im sorry to say I am putting you on my not reachable list. You seem like a nice person but dont seem to comprehend and have stepped off the deep end into the far left liberal zone. Good luck in your, antifa/BLM/good is bad and bad is good zone (It seems that if a person believes one they believe in all these groups).

• Upvote 6
  • Pow! 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2021 at 9:10 AM, jg1 said:

Miraj, Im sorry to say I am putting you on my not reachable list. You seem like a nice person but dont seem to comprehend and have stepped off the deep end into the far left liberal zone. Good luck in your, antifa/BLM/good is bad and bad is good zone (It seems that if a person believes one they believe in all these groups).

I am not certain anyone on this site is reaching anyone..just biased crhetoric..no ill feellings. thanks for letting me know.

Andrew Yang Says He No Longer Identifies as Democrat, Launching New CCP Party.

No - just kidding about the new party name of ccp; but I would not put it past him.

3-116-600x338.jpg

Yang dropped out of the presidential race shortly after the New Hampshire primary and endorsed Joe Biden.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/andrew-yang-says-no-longer-identifies-democrat-launching-new-political-party/

On 8/31/2021 at 9:10 AM, jg1 said:

I do not even know what the H that means but hey..I am sorry your sorry and I am just sorry to be sorry cause your sorry. I have lived over 70 years without the benefit of any President and now I live in a little bubble..like most of you. So now we choose our battles and wars. Sadly you will lose yours and I will lose mine because ...

4 minutes ago, miraj said:

I do not even know what the H that means but hey..I am sorry your sorry and I am just sorry to be sorry cause your sorry. I have lived over 70 years without the benefit of any President and now I live in a little bubble..like most of you. So now we choose our battles and wars. Sadly you will lose yours and I will lose mine because ...

Older than you.....and I choose not to live in a "little bubble".....

You may lose your battles....

I will always forge on.....

CL

• Pow! 8

• 2 weeks later...