Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Democrat clown show

6 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

I expect nothing less from believers in Trump.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

This is why I no longer attempt to be nice to you. You know I'm not a Trump supporter and yet you MANIPULATE the truth to fit your mental narrative. Which is quite telling about the kind of person you truly are. 

• Like 2

On 5/17/2021 at 7:02 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

This is why I no longer attempt to be nice to you. You know I'm not a Trump supporter and yet you MANIPULATE the truth to fit your mental narrative. Which is quite telling about the kind of person you truly are. 

I said believer, not supporter......as you've expressed on many occasions that you don't support him.  

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 5/17/2021 at 10:20 AM, Shabibilicious said:

Nope, not even close.....but he's 1000% better than One and Done Trump.

GO RV, then BV

And that my friend is why you have zero cred with most of us on this board, if you think what Biden is doing and the things he has done to this country so far is better than what Trump did. Get thise blinders off Brother and quit drinking that free Biden bubble ugg!!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

21 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

And that my friend is why you have zero cred with most of us on this board, if you think what Biden is doing and the things he has done to this country so far is better than what Trump did. Get thise blinders off Brother and quit drinking that free Biden bubble ugg!!

No offense intended, fr8dawg....but the fact that I have zero cred with people who chose a game show host to be their leader doesn't hurt my feelings, even a little bit.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I know you are smarter than that. Which is why I'm fed up with your lies. 

My point was that you used a lamp (which itself WAS NEVER MENTIONED in the Bible) high above the representation of the earth. But the reality is that the sun is neither that far away nor that large. 

The earth is an enclosed ecosystem with water above it and below it. And while the sun is much closer than what the NAZI'S scientists told you, the FOOTSTOOL we're on is somewhere between 85,000 to 100,000 miles in circumference. Believe what you want now, it doesn't matter to me. Because in the end God will reveal the truth. 

Hahahaha.....okaaaaaaaaaaaaay.    So, Space Force is really just another......NAVY?   :drunk:

GO RV, then BV

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

No offense intended, fr8dawg....but the fact that I have zero cred with people who chose a game show host to be their leader doesn't hurt my feelings, even a little bit.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

And choosing a man seriously suffering from Dementia is fine with you :facepalm1: Of course it is. Because you know full well that your COMRADES are actually running the show. 

Well I got news for you, THEY AIN'T running anything. And there ALL going to die at the hands of a much more sinister deity. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Just now, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And choosing a man seriously suffering from Dementia is fine with you :facepalm1: Of course it is. Because you know full well that your COMRADES are actually running the show. 

Well I got news for you, THEY AIN'T running anything. And there ALL going to die at the hands of a much more sinister deity. 

Yikes, probably a good time to change the radio station in that big rig.  

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Yikes, probably a good time to change the radio station in that big rig.  

GO RV, then BV

Actually I'm not working today. Have a Doctor's appointment to check my heart. Something isn't right for me but I don't know what. 

54 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Actually I'm not working today. Have a Doctor's appointment to check my heart. Something isn't right for me but I don't know what. 

I have AFib occasionally. Blessed it has not happened in 5 years.

I know what you mean when you say something is not right.

God has a plan. You are in it. Prayers for you LGD. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

Sorry to hear that.  Have you had heart issues before?  Are you having a stress test?

GO RV, then BV 

Not that I know of. Right now just gonna have them do an EKG and go from there. 

10 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

I have AFib occasionally. Blessed it has not happened in 5 years.

I know what you mean when you say something is not right.

God has a plan. You are in it. Prayers for you LGD. 

Does that make your RIGHT hand tingling? Or your head spin and ears feel like they're stopped up? I am very overweight and these symptoms are growing stronger every day. Which is why I am worried about my heart. 

3 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Not that I know of. Right now just gonna have them do an EKG and go from there. 

Does that make your RIGHT hand tingling? Or your head spin and ears feel like they're stopped up? I am very overweight and these symptoms are growing stronger every day. Which is why I am worried about my heart. 

I have many of those same issues, and have had it checked twice....heart comes back fine, and they keep telling me it's a nerve issue, mostly from excess weight and an arthritic neck.  Hope all comes out well bro.

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2