Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Democrat clown show

3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

He wasn't uninvited....as the peaceful transfer of power requires both parties to attend, only the successor showed up.  But you already knew that.

GO RV, then BV

Still many questions on the validity and legality of the 2020 elections......but we've been through all that before......expect the unexpected......at least that's my opinion...    CL

• Pow! 2

47 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

He wasn't uninvited....as the peaceful transfer of power requires both parties to attend, only the successor showed up.  But you already knew that.

GO RV, then BV

Where's it written that both parties are required to attend?

And the winner didn't show up.

• Pow! 1

Just now, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Where's it written that both parties are required to attend?

And the winner didn't show up.

Not written anywhere, as it's common knowledge in the "transfer" world of U.S. Presidents....And not only did the overwhelming winner show up, he's there now governing.....not golfing.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Not written anywhere, as it's common knowledge in the "transfer" world of U.S. Presidents....And not only did the overwhelming winner show up, he's there now governing.....not golfing.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

Again I asked you, what world are you living in?

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Ball Earth....You?

GO RV, then BV

Yep, that explains things a lot more than you know.

8 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

There's so many things wrong in this statement that I literally am beginning to question your in your sanity.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

3 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Yep, that explains things a lot more than you know.

There's so many things wrong in this statement that I literally am beginning to question your in your sanity.

Sarcastically speaking, I have no doubt that you are.....As from past experiences, you've proven yourself willing to say almost anything to gain a response....One positive in that is, you'll never be a politician, as the transparency you exude is a brilliant shade of clear.  As always, just my opinion.  

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

Sarcastically speaking, I have no doubt that you are.....As from past experiences, you've proven yourself willing to say almost anything to gain a response....One positive in that is, you'll never be a politician, as the transparency you exude is a brilliant shade of clear.  As always, just my opinion.  

GO RV, then BV

Me a politician :lmao: sorry but the Blind can only be led by the blind. Therefore, I am highly unqualified.

• Pow! 1

58 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

Yes Sireee, here's your president threatening nuclear war with a country that holds the second largest nuclear Arsenal after calling its leader a murderer. I feel so safe already.

Watch "Joe Biden threatens Putin, mentions “nuclear exchange”" on YouTube

• Pow! 1

4 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

The love for communist Vlad is quite endearing, almost Trumpesque.  As always, just my opinion.  :facepalm:

GO RV, then BV

I don't know Vladimir Putin enough to love him other than as a child of God. But I do know that he's the leader of Russia and thus the second largest nuclear arsenal on earth. Not sure how making veiled threats against him is good for anyone. 

As for your Trumpesque comment, I thought Trump was all about Making AMERICA Great Again. 

How's that translate into Love of Russia in your mind?

• Pow! 2

48 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I don't know Vladimir Putin enough to love him other than as a child of God. But I do know that he's the leader of Russia and thus the second largest nuclear arsenal on earth. Not sure how making veiled threats against him is good for anyone. 

As for your Trumpesque comment, I thought Trump was all about Making AMERICA Great Again. 

How's that translate into Love of Russia in your mind?

Millions of voters did think Trump was All about "Making AMERICA Great Again".....80 million other voters saw through his charade as nothing more than promotion of self.  

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Millions of voters did think Trump was All about "Making AMERICA Great Again".....80 million other voters saw through his charade as nothing more than promotion of self.  

GO RV, then BV

Self promotion?

You mean like, 

Your lower taxes, 

lowest unemployment rates for minorities in history. 

A record number of highs in stock market history. 

First President in our lifetime to NOT start a war. 

Or is it because he created in the fastest time in history a vaccine for a fake pandemic?

Are those some of the SELF PROMOTING traits you speak of?

• Pow! 1

Just now, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Self promotion?

You mean like, 

Your lower taxes, 

lowest unemployment rates for minorities in history. 

A record number of highs in stock market history. 

First President in our lifetime to NOT start a war. 

Or is it because he created in the fastest time in history a vaccine for a fake pandemic?

Are those some of the SELF PROMOTING traits you speak of?

Nope.

I like that fastest vaccine in history for a fake pandemic part....So he wants credit for something that didn't need to be made in the first place?  Wow.  

And you do realize the every POTUS who leaves office with the stock market higher than when he got in....probably set a record high...Right?  

Presidents Nixon, Ford and Carter never started a war either.....Of course Ford, Carter and Trump didn't serve second terms, so that helped. 

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Nope.

I like that fastest vaccine in history for a fake pandemic part....So he wants credit for something that didn't need to be made in the first place?  Wow.  

And you do realize the every POTUS who leaves office with the stock market higher than when he got in....probably set a record high...Right?  

Presidents Nixon, Ford and Carter never started a war either.....Of course Ford, Carter and Trump didn't serve second terms, so that helped. 

GO RV, then BV

The way your mind works really should be a study in case history. :lol:

17 minutes ago, DesertEagle said:

This is why I could never be a politician. My response would be simply, with tens of thousands of nuclear warheads pointing at your face I'd call that a pretty strong position.