Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Democrat clown show

On 3/26/2020 at 9:56 AM, Theseus said:

Just watch Biden's last COVID-19 livestream on youtube....that was a fun time in the OK Corral. Or just catch him throughout the day on the lamestream media. From the NY Post

Joe Biden makes series of gaffes in long day of cable news appearances

March 25, 2020 | 10:31am | Updated

Joe Biden makes series of gaffes in long day of cable news appearances
Play Video

Presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden spent the past two days conducting blunder-filled TV interviews from his home — and a virtual press briefing Wednesday where he said he doesn’t want to debate Bernie Sanders anymore.

“Do you think there should be another debate in April, and would you participate?” Biden was asked during his remote press conference.

“My focus is just dealing with this crisis right now. I haven’t thought about any more debates,” Biden said. “I think we’ve had enough debates. I think we should get on with this.”

The briefing followed a media blitz on Tuesday during which the gaffe-prone former vice president lived up to his reputation.

“We have to take care of the cure. That will make the problem worse no matter what. No matter what,” Biden said on ABC’s “The View” when asked to respond to President Trump’s desire to restart the economy amid the coronavirus ­outbreak.

Biden went on to discuss “flattening the curve.”

“We know you have to — you’re tired of hearing the phrase, you got to flatten that curve where it’s going up like this, people getting it, and then it comes down. We got to flatten that curve and we got to make sure that once, in fact, we have this under control, it doesn’t come back,” he sputtered.

Speaking a few hours later with Jake Tapper on CNN, Biden was criticized for coughing into his hand just moments after telling the host that he had not been tested for coronavirus because he was feeling OK.

It played out like this:

“I have not been tested for the coronavirus. I have had, thank God, no symptoms that I’m aware of,” Biden, 77, said.

Tapper then moved on to another question about Sanders, during which Biden coughed directly into his hand. As Biden answered his question, he coughed a second time into his hand.

Tapper then called out Biden for doing so.

“You know, you’re supposed to cough into your elbow. I learned that, actually, covering your White House,” Tapper said.

“No, actually — actually, that’s true. But fortunately I’m alone in my home, but that’s OK. I agree. You’re right. Excuse me,” Biden responded.

Biden also said he had written an op-ed for US News & World Report on Jan. 17 on the outbreak and what he believed Trump could do to halt the spread of the virus.

Biden actually wrote it for USA Today, which published it Jan. 27.

Within the same hour as the CNN interview, Biden made another appearance filled with odd comments, this time on MSNBC.

“Now all of a sudden, [Trump] is being tough on China. He’s making sure — and now he’s being soft on his xenophobia in the past, so I just can’t figure the guy. It’s like, I don’t know, it’s like watching a yo-yo. I shouldn’t have said it that way,” Biden said of Trump’s response to the virus.

Trump took a swipe at Biden on Twitter Wednesday, posting a montage of Biden’s Tuesday media blitz and sarcastically dubbing him “The Democrat’s Best & Finest!”

image.gif

15 cases, soon to be down close to 0  ~  Donald Trump  :facepalm:

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3

California Shuts Down Chinese Birth-Tourism Motel That Took Advantage of American Birthright Citizenship

The city of Orange California has ordered the shutdown of a “birth-tourism” motel that specifically catered to pregnant Chinese women who travel to the United States to deliver babies and earn them citizenship.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/exist-first-place-california-shuts-chinese-birth-tourism-motel-took-advantage-american-birthright-citizenship/

• Thanks 2

yorch17-360x188.jpg

A California public school teacher has bragged on social media that she is indoctrinating her students by teaching them that President Donald Trump is a “fascist,” compares the administration to death cult leader Jim Jones in lesson plans, and trashes her Republican students on social media.

She teaches at California High School, which is part of the Whittier Union High Schools.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/california-public-school-teacher-admits-teaching-students-trump-fascist-trashes-republican-students-social-media/

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, bigwave said:

yorch17-360x188.jpg

A California public school teacher has bragged on social media that she is indoctrinating her students by teaching them that President Donald Trump is a “fascist,” compares the administration to death cult leader Jim Jones in lesson plans, and trashes her Republican students on social media.

She teaches at California High School, which is part of the Whittier Union High Schools.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/california-public-school-teacher-admits-teaching-students-trump-fascist-trashes-republican-students-social-media/

She should be fired.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Comrade Bill de Blasio Announces "Snitch" Line for New Yorkers to Tell on Social Distance Rule Breakers -

My knee slapper of the day!LOLOL

de-blasio-snitch-line.jpg

Attaboy Billy - A "Snitch" line should do the trick. A fricking snitch line. LOLOL

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/comrade-bill-de-blasio-urges-new-yorkers-snitch-social-distance-rule-breakers/

Edited by bigwave
finished the post
  • Upvote 1

'The WHO lied and people died!' Anger at star-studded benefit to raise $150M for group and its under-fire chief who Lady Gaga called a 'superstar' despite claims organization was complicit in Chinese coronavirus cover-up

• Global Citizen's 'One World: Together at Home' concert aired on Saturday night
  • Featured star-studded lineup of music legends as well as political figures
  • Raised at least $150 million for the controversial World Health Organization
  • WHO chief Tedros Adhanom also delivered a video message during concert
  • Outrage poured out on social media over the wisdom of funding the WHO
  • Group is accused of covering for China early in outbreak and downplaying risks
  • WHO has backed China's position on death toll there and possible origins 
  • Trump pulled all funding pending an investigation into WHO handling of crisis
  • Learn more about how to help people impacted by COVID

Read the entire article below link

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8233663/Anger-star-studded-benefit-raise-150M-controversial-WHO.html

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

I believe the title for this Thread is incorrect.  It is an insult to all the awesome clowns in the world.

The Thread should be titled, Democrats are Traitorous Rebels!!!

If you Read Mary B’s thread on China and then read the post on the Hollywood elite above, then there is no way you can call them anything but Traitorous Rebels intent on distroying the USA.  They can take there crap and shove it.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

Nancy says Joe is:

BTW scary mask alert.

Halloween is right around the corner:

IMG_0942-1-360x188.jpg

Pelosi Endorses Joe Biden For President, Ignores Tara Reade’s Sexual Assault Allegation Against Him

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/hypocrite-pelosi-endorses-joe-biden-president-ignores-tara-reades-sexual-assault-allegation-video/

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Joe Biden Fall Asleep During Live Town Hall with Hillarious Clinton

IMG_0966-600x334.jpg

#SleepyJoe sleeping live with #Hildabeast ?
🤣🤣🤣 pic.twitter.com/o8a66MhAm3

— GMONEY🇺🇸 (@pappyG45) April 28, 2020

More footage of Biden falling asleep as Hillarious yammered on:

Hillarious Clinton puts Joe Biden to sleep while she endorses him 🤣 pic.twitter.com/0V0JF0ybsM

— ELLY MAYE BLANCO (@Ellysa_Maye) April 28, 2020

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/wow-joe-biden-fall-asleep-live-town-hall-Hillarious-clinton-video/

• Thanks 2

Joe Biden Says America Needs More “Economic Intercourse”

Well maybe the words did not come out right...

He probably meant to say America needs More Loving Intercourse or something like that????

IMG_0958-600x331.jpg

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/joe-biden-actually-said-america-needs-economic-intercourse-video/

Edited by bigwave
finished the post
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1