Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Democrat clown show

The SCOTUS issued a major 5-4 decision that illegal immigrants who use someone else’s information when filling out tax forms for employment can face criminal charges. How is this not unanimous?

All four liberal Democrat justices — Stephen Breyer, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Sonia Sotomayor, and Elena Kagan — did not believe that illegals who commit these crimes should face criminal charges.

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/the-scotus-issued-a-major-5-4-decision-that-illegal-immigrants-who-use-someone-elses-information-when-filling-out-tax-forms-for-employment-can-face-criminal-charges-how-is-this-not-unanimous/

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, bigwave said:

All four liberal Democrat justices — Stephen Breyer, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Sonia Sotomayor, and Elena Kagan — did not believe that illegals who commit these crimes should face criminal charges.

The above is from Bigwaves post.

My comment is: Then they should not be judges. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

On 8/8/2019 at 7:57 AM, Shabibilicious said:

Now if you really want to know what is going wrong with America, umbertino.......

Just watch Biden's last COVID-19 livestream on youtube....that was a fun time in the OK Corral. Or just catch him throughout the day on the lamestream media. From the NY Post

Joe Biden makes series of gaffes in long day of cable news appearances

March 25, 2020 | 10:31am | Updated

Joe Biden makes series of gaffes in long day of cable news appearances
Play Video

Presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden spent the past two days conducting blunder-filled TV interviews from his home — and a virtual press briefing Wednesday where he said he doesn’t want to debate Bernie Sanders anymore.

“Do you think there should be another debate in April, and would you participate?” Biden was asked during his remote press conference.

“My focus is just dealing with this crisis right now. I haven’t thought about any more debates,” Biden said. “I think we’ve had enough debates. I think we should get on with this.”

The briefing followed a media blitz on Tuesday during which the gaffe-prone former vice president lived up to his reputation.

“We have to take care of the cure. That will make the problem worse no matter what. No matter what,” Biden said on ABC’s “The View” when asked to respond to President Trump’s desire to restart the economy amid the coronavirus ­outbreak.

Biden went on to discuss “flattening the curve.”

“We know you have to — you’re tired of hearing the phrase, you got to flatten that curve where it’s going up like this, people getting it, and then it comes down. We got to flatten that curve and we got to make sure that once, in fact, we have this under control, it doesn’t come back,” he sputtered.

Speaking a few hours later with Jake Tapper on CNN, Biden was criticized for coughing into his hand just moments after telling the host that he had not been tested for coronavirus because he was feeling OK.

It played out like this:

“I have not been tested for the coronavirus. I have had, thank God, no symptoms that I’m aware of,” Biden, 77, said.

Tapper then moved on to another question about Sanders, during which Biden coughed directly into his hand. As Biden answered his question, he coughed a second time into his hand.

Tapper then called out Biden for doing so.

“You know, you’re supposed to cough into your elbow. I learned that, actually, covering your White House,” Tapper said.

“No, actually — actually, that’s true. But fortunately I’m alone in my home, but that’s OK. I agree. You’re right. Excuse me,” Biden responded.

Biden also said he had written an op-ed for US News & World Report on Jan. 17 on the outbreak and what he believed Trump could do to halt the spread of the virus.

Biden actually wrote it for USA Today, which published it Jan. 27.

Within the same hour as the CNN interview, Biden made another appearance filled with odd comments, this time on MSNBC.

“Now all of a sudden, [Trump] is being tough on China. He’s making sure — and now he’s being soft on his xenophobia in the past, so I just can’t figure the guy. It’s like, I don’t know, it’s like watching a yo-yo. I shouldn’t have said it that way,” Biden said of Trump’s response to the virus.

Trump took a swipe at Biden on Twitter Wednesday, posting a montage of Biden’s Tuesday media blitz and sarcastically dubbing him “The Democrat’s Best & Finest!”

image.gif

• Thanks 3

Only 632 People Watch Sleepy Joe Biden’s Coronavirus Town Hall on YouTube

Let’s take a look at President Trump’s ratings for a little comparison.

The Fox News special with President Trump and members of his Coronavirus task force on Tuesday was the highest rated town hall in the history of cable news.

The virtual town hall had 4,409,000 viewers between 12:00 and 2:00 p.m. according to ratings from Nielsen. It also has over a million views on YouTube.

But Sleepy Joe could only attract 632 viewers on YouTube.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/03/only-632-people-watch-sleepy-joe-bidens-coronavirus-town-hall-on-youtube/

• Thanks 2

Former Joe Biden Secret Service Agent: We Had to Protect Women From Him, ‘Weinstein Level Stuff’

A former Secret Service agent assigned to the Vice President Joe Biden residence claims that the Service often had to protect female agents from him.

Speaking on the condition of anonymity, the agent asserted that,  “We had to cancel the VP Christmas get together at the Vice President’s house because Biden would grope all of our wives and girlfriend’s asses.” The annual party was for agents and Navy personnel who were tasked with protecting the Biden family.

“He would mess with every single woman or teen. It was horrible,” the agent said.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/03/flashback-former-joe-biden-secret-service-agent-we-had-to-protect-women-from-him-weinstein-level-stuff/

• Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, md11fr8dawg said:

No surprise there, I have always said to be a liberal you have to mentally ill. PERIOD!!!

:salute:!!!MD11Fr8Dawg!!!:salute:

Off we go into the wild blue yonder.................................................

Well, OK, I can't remember right off hand what branch You served in while the video is REALLY, REALLY COOL.

:twothumbs: I AGREE, MD11Fr8Dawg, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

It must REALLY bite to be white AND KNOW You just ain't RIGHT (I suspect THAT is why THEY go ballistic on EVERYTHING WITH THEIR OWN JAWS CLAMPED ON THEIR HIND QUARTERS!!!)!!! OR ANY liberal of ANY ethnic origin OR color FOR THAT MATTER!!!

:o   :o   :o

:lmao:    :lmao:    :lmao:

• Thanks 2

Yep, you got it right Synopsis, I was a US Air Force Fighter Pilot. I'm giving away my age but it was the F-4 Phantom II. Outstanding jet in it's time. Solid workhorse of Air Force, Navy and Marines for many years.Fun to fly but very unforgiving of lack of ability or lack of attention to detail. Thanks for the video, I thoroughly enjoyed it..:salute:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Yep, you got it right Synopsis, I was a US Air Force Fighter Pilot. I'm giving away my age but it was the F-4 Phantom II. Outstanding jet in it's time. Solid workhorse of Air Force, Navy and Marines for many years.Fun to fly but very unforgiving of lack of ability or lack of attention to detail. Thanks for the video, I thoroughly enjoyed it..:salute:

Thank you...for your service!!!👍🇺🇸

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

:salute:!!!MD11Fr8Dawg!!!:salute:

I remember the F-4 Phantom and, if I heard right, was a premier fighter jet a little ahead of it's time when commissioned.

Thank You, SIR, for the very interesting and valued follow up!!!

• Thanks 1