Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Democrat clown show

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

I'm only afraid for others... I don't think a lot of people are proactive to changing times. That's why I bring news here. In the hope someone will see it and it helps them. I don't bring idiotic tweets of cesspool dwellers who post fear mongering junk theories.

B/A

We ALL serve a purpose, I bring MOSTLY NEWS STORIES from alternative News Sources via Twitter. You don't like it because I'm beginning to paint a clear picture of what is coming and that picture doesn't fit your liberal narrative. Sad part is you and I aren't that far apart in our views of where we're going to. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

We ALL serve a purpose, I bring MOSTLY NEWS STORIES from alternative News Sources via Twitter. You don't like it because I'm beginning to paint a clear picture of what is coming and that picture doesn't fit your liberal narrative. Sad part is you and I aren't that far apart in our views of where we're going to. 

I'm not sure why you feel compelled to label me as a liberal. I have stated many times I do not support any one side. I vote for the person and have voted, republican, democrat and independent. The news I bring in, is simply the stories of the day. I don't write them and I don't always subscribe to them. I just think it is important for people to read fact based news as apposed to opinion. You and I are not far apart on many issues, but we are miles apart on our president. You are willing to overlook his lies, misrepresentations, bad hires and his never ending efforts to isolate our country from the globe.  I am not willing to overlook and accept those things... I just don't believe he is good for America.

As for issues, I think you and I are very much aligned.

B/A

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

I'm not sure why you feel compelled to label me as a liberal. I have stated many times I do not support system" rel="">support any one side. I vote for the person and have voted, republican, democrat and independent. The news I bring in, is simply the stories of the day. I don't write them and I don't always subscribe to them. I just think it is important for people to read fact based news as apposed to opinion. You and I are not far apart on many issues, but we are miles apart on our president. You are willing to overlook his lies, misrepresentations, bad hires and his never ending efforts to isolate our country from the globe.  I am not willing to overlook and accept those things... I just don't believe he is good for America.

As for issues, I think you and I are very much aligned.

B/A

At this point I think that, "fact based news", is simply in the eyes and ears of the beholder. 

About the only difference that you and I have concerning Trump is that I'm not willing to spend my entire days beating him down. 

I don't overlook his discrepancies, I simply am not willing to say what I think on the matter. Don't mistake that for TOTAL support of him.

And yet the "smelly Wal-Mart people" all around the world are falling in line supporting Trump and calling for him to

be their leader also. 

As for the issues you are right, the biggest difference that you and I have is where this is all going. We are at the end. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Democrats Send Out Secret Weapon Hanoi Jane Fonda to Pennsylvania to Plead with Swing Voters to Dump Trump

hanoi-jane-e1332845999750.jpg

View image on Twitter

Oh no! Not Hanoi Jane!
Democrats sent out communist sympathizer and treasonous Jane Fonda this weekend to knock on doors and push swing voters to dump Trump.
Fonda wore an AFL-CIO T-shirt for her canvassing campaign against President Trump.

She was out campaigning against the ONE PERSON who is bringing manufacturing jobs back to America today.
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bigwave said:

Democrats Send Out Secret Weapon Hanoi Jane Fonda to Pennsylvania to Plead with Swing Voters to Dump Trump

hanoi-jane-e1332845999750.jpg

View image on Twitter

Oh no! Not Hanoi Jane!
Democrats sent out communist sympathizer and treasonous Jane Fonda this weekend to knock on doors and push swing voters to dump Trump.
Fonda wore an AFL-CIO T-shirt for her canvassing campaign against President Trump.

She was out campaigning against the ONE PERSON who is bringing manufacturing jobs back to America today.

She's still beautiful at her age......Almost 82

• Downvote 2