Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Democrat clown show

22 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

NOOOOO...DON'T DO IT!!!.....You'll be brainwashed into thinking a Reality T.V. star will cure all that ails you.  :o  

GO RV, then BV

Come now Shabs, to use "Reality T.V. star" as your description of President Trump seems a bit shallow for a man with your intellect. 

Good morning by the way!

God bless DJT! .... and all of DV!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, Joe Sutherland said:

Come now Shabs, to use "Reality T.V. star" as your description of President Trump seems a bit shallow for a man with your intellect. 

Good morning by the way!

God bless DJT! .... and all of DV!

Good Morning, Joe.

I think 14 years as a Reality Star has earned him the right to be referred to as such.  And I agree, God Bless DJT....and all the rest of us, as well.

GO RV, then BV 

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

Good Morning, Joe.

I think 14 years as a Reality Star has earned him the right to be referred to as such.  And I agree, God Bless DJT....and all the rest of us, as well.

GO RV, then BV 

I don't disagree but the term seems a bit ambeeguous and somewhat negatively misleading in the context of the scope of "Reality T.V. Stars". 

I don't want to be presumptuous and assume that you were expressing any unbalanced bias in regards to this President.

Your value for the facts gives us hope that you too will one day see the truth about the man we are so blessed to have in office. 

Go RV baby! 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Joe Sutherland said:

I don't disagree but the term seems a bit ambeeguous and somewhat negatively misleading in the context of the scope of "Reality T.V. Stars". 

I don't want to be presumptuous and assume that you were expressing any unbalanced bias in regards to this President.

Your value for the facts gives us hope that you too will one day see the truth about the man we are so blessed to have in office. 

Go RV baby! 

You were correct in your assumption, Joe.....my bias for DJT has been on display for quite some time.  I understand the facts and personally feel a sitting president should not disparage more than half of our country's citizens because their political leanings differ from his own.....If he would simply read the U.S. Constitution, he would understand what I'm saying.....He would also understand his employment is to "We the People", ALL of them, not the other way around.  I pray every day that he seeks the Lord and becomes enlightened to the responsibility that comes with his office....a responsibility that reaches far beyond himself.  

GO RV, then BV 

Edited by Shabibilicious

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

NOOOOO...DON'T DO IT!!!.....You'll be brainwashed into thinking a Reality T.V. star will cure all that ails you.  :o  

GO RV, then BV

LOL....Thanks for your kind concern, Friend....But I' ve seen lots of  things before and I'm not ( at this time in my life....62 y.o.) SO EASILY INFLUENCEABLE AND GULLIBLE....I CAN WATCH PRACTICALLY EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING.....IN SOME CASES INFACT ( I SAID IN SOME CASES) I get also the chance to learn something, which is always good...One never stops learning ( possibly good stuff...)

12 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

That lady should be indicted for a hate crime and for inciting violence.   The FBI should show up at her front door to check and make sure she has no AR’s.  She is deeply disturbed and Mentally UNSTABLE.

Should initiate the “Red Flag” law on her!!👍🇺🇸

• Thanks 4

42 minutes ago, CSM (R) Thackrey said:

Should initiate the “Red Flag” law on her!!👍🇺🇸

No red flag law for her or anyone EVER. She needs to be taken into protective custody for 3-day mental evaluation where she can receive help and medication. This is what's coming folks. This is what Trump is after. These mentally ill people are a threat to themselves and a threat to society and they need to be removed from the general populace until they are no longer a threat.

• Thanks 3

Donald Trump says he wants 'intelligent' background checks AND has Mitch McConnell 'totally on board' as he downplays NRA warning that it would cost him his base saying lobby group will 'stay neutral'

• Donald Trump is weighing expanding background checks on gun purchases 
  • 'Frankly, we need intelligent background checks,' he said 
  • He said he had the support of Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell
  • 'I spoke to Mitch McConnell yesterday. He's totally on board,' he said
  • McConnell's support would be crucial in getting any legislation passed
  • A McConnell aide noted the Senate leader hasn't endorsed 'anything specific' in terms of legislation 
  • Trump also acknowledged such a move would infuriate the conservative Republican base headed into an election year by saying he's spoken to the NRA  
  • NRA President Wayne LaPierre has reportedly warned the president expanded background checks would anger his supporters 
  • 'There's no president that feels more strongly about the second amendment than I do,' Trump told reporters at the White House
  • 'I think in the end Wayne and the NRA will either be there or maybe will be a little bit more neutral,' he added

Donald Trump said Friday he's weighing 'intelligent' background checks on gun purchasers and has the support of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell to get it done so 'insane people' don't get their hands on firearms.

The president's announcement was to reporters on the South Lawn Friday morning as he prepared to board Marine One. 

It was part of a free-wheeling half-hour question and answer session in stifling heat which also saw him attack Joe Biden as 'not playing with a full deck'; disclose a 'beautiful' new letter from Kim Jong Un; and declare Hollywood, not himself, 'racist.'

Trump was flying first to the Hamptons in New York for two fundraisers, one of them with SoulCycle investor Stephen Ross, and then on to his New Jersey golf resort in Bedminster where he is staying fora two-week vacation.  He said the boycott of  SoulCycle was making Ross 'hotter' and gloated that the fundraiser was a sell-out.

Support from McConnel for a gun measure is  crucial in getting any legislation passed. The president also said he's spoken to other conservative lawmakers who would be hesitant about supporting expanded background checks - votes that would be needed in the legislative process.

'I spoke to Mitch McConnell yesterday. He's totally on board. He said "I've been waiting for your call." He is totally on board.

'I spoke to senators that in some cases, friends of mine, but pretty hard-line senators,' Trump said.

'They understand. We don't want insane people, mentally ill people, bad people, dangerous people, we don't want guns in the hands of the wrong people. I think that the Republicans are going to be great and lead the charge,' he added.

But a McConnell aide noted to DailyMail.com the Senate leader hasn't endorsed 'anything specific' in terms of legislation but instead talked about 'broad policy areas where he thinks we can make a law.'

Trump also downplayed a reported warning from the NRA that such a move would cost him his base in an election year.

'I have a great relationship with the NRA. They supported me very early,' he said. 'I have a lot of respect for the people at the NRA and I have already spoken to them on numerous occasions and, frankly, we need intelligent background checks. This isn't a question of NRA, Republican or Democrat.'  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7341225/Donald-Trump-opens-door-meaningful-background-checks-tries-calm-NRA.html

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1