Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lost Purchase Receipts

one2one

6 hours ago, bigwave said:

Dinar Inc was tied into them. After hours it went to xchangeofamerica. I have not purchased from them. A little pricey with the ID check and shipping. But I personally know someone who bought from them and they were happy with the transaction. 

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/22/2019 at 2:27 AM, ChuckFinley said:

Dinar Inc was tied into them. After hours it went to xchangeofamerica. I have not purchased from them. A little pricey with the ID check and shipping. But I personally know someone who bought from them and they were happy with the transaction. 

I bought the store from them on my first transaction last month. Sketchy location in Vegas but was a good trans. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/21/2019 at 11:18 AM, Markinsa said:

Here is something to think about.  If the DelaRue Certification you have doesn't have the serial numbers of each individual Dinar Note you have how are you going to prove the dinar you have right now was purchased with that Receipt?  Who's to say, you didn't sell the dinar you purchased with that Delarue Certfication and buy more at a later date at a different price?  The Delarue Certification is just fluff to make you feel good about your purchase.

You need to think like a banker.  If you take any foreign currency into a bank to exchange it for dollars, they are not going to care about if it has been Delarue Certified.  They will run it through their own cash machine and count it and then determine its value based on the current exchange rate at that time.  That's all they're going to do.  :twocents:

Thanks for this Markinsa. 

On 7/22/2019 at 5:27 AM, ChuckFinley said:

I also bought from them and before them Dinar Trade (Ali) and Safe Dinar but my first purchase was from Chase who got them from Bank of America.

• Upvote 1

On 6/28/2019 at 11:24 PM, one2one said:

i doubt if the I.R.S. has any policy regarding cashing in Iraq Dinar :

are they going to single out one currency to figure out a ' Special Tax ' ?

You are correct I am a partner in a CPA office and about 8-9 years ago I called the IRS and asked them about it. Talked to a few different employees there and they have no clue. They just kept reading a statement saying the same thing that any gains has to be reported on a tax return. I asked them if it would be reported as a capital gain and at the time something else was mentioned by filing it another way and I asked them and they couldn't give me an answer, but then again that is pretty typical with them. 

• Upvote 3