Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Morning Guru Opinions @ 10:15 AM EDT - 6/25/2019

6-25-2019  ****  Dinar News Update ****  Iraq's parliament approved the Defense, Interior and Justice ministers earlier today.  This is a major milestone but the government remains incomplete as they rejected the nomination of the Education Minister left vacant by a resignation.  Its reported the remaining minister will be voted on in the "coming days". The gurus will be commenting as the day progresses...!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

I was in FL recently and spoke with a man from IRAN and he thought we would go to war with IRAN and that Iran already "owned" IRAQ and directed them how to run their Government and the Shia were already in power throughout Iraq. He also stated he thought Iraq would eventually get their sovereignty but Iran would control the value of their money because they knew Americans had a large amount of cash and Iran did not want to help the US in any way financially.   This has been a very difficult "investment" but knowing it was very speculative for all these years helped temper the anxiety/uncertainty by not knowing what was going on.  I know the IMF wants us to go digital throughout the world and get rid of cash so they have greater control over everyone, but I'm beginning to wonder if a reset world wide will not occur so we will not reach our desired outcome. doubts, doubts, doubts.  too many moving parts and outcomes.  WWG1WGA  

just my opinion... ought to be yours.... ha!!