Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Sign in to follow this  
ronscarpa

Wednesday Morning Guru Opinions @ 10:15 AM EDT - 6/25/2019

6-25-2019  ****  Dinar News Update ****  Iraq's parliament approved the Defense, Interior and Justice ministers earlier today.  This is a major milestone but the government remains incomplete as they rejected the nomination of the Education Minister left vacant by a resignation.  Its reported the remaining minister will be voted on in the "coming days". The gurus will be commenting as the day progresses...!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Guys...This is Tuesday Morning ... I was just in a serious accident and Mis-Typed it as Wednesday.

RON 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

I was in FL recently and spoke with a man from IRAN and he thought we would go to war with IRAN and that Iran already "owned" IRAQ and directed them how to run their Government and the Shia were already in power throughout Iraq. He also stated he thought Iraq would eventually get their sovereignty but Iran would control the value of their money because they knew Americans had a large amount of cash and Iran did not want to help the US in any way financially.   This has been a very difficult "investment" but knowing it was very speculative for all these years helped temper the anxiety/uncertainty by not knowing what was going on.  I know the IMF wants us to go digital throughout the world and get rid of cash so they have greater control over everyone, but I'm beginning to wonder if a reset world wide will not occur so we will not reach our desired outcome. doubts, doubts, doubts.  too many moving parts and outcomes.  WWG1WGA  

just my opinion... ought to be yours.... ha!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ronscarpa
      7-18-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   The news is scarce coming from Iraq. We do know the CBI governor is being replaced as Alaq has resigned effective in September. He is transitioning now with the new governor. I am still in the notion that we will NOT see any RV until at least the time when the new governor is announced officially and we are out of all these proxy positions in the financial sector of the government including the CBI and the financial ministry. So we sit and wait. These lulls are usually followed by a breakout of some really good news and steps forward...Remember anything is possible in Iraq. But we are told they will not just trigger the reinstatement without some sort of notice to the people.  It will not be in the Gazette as some...want you to believe. 

7-18-2019   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   "Disclosure of the date of receipt of the 2020 budget and parliamentary finance confirms: There will be a boom in the Iraqi economy"   The amendment in the amended 2019 budget will usher the 2020 in.   Kurds are happy campers today...Alak told us that...Iraq Banks were to EMBARK on electronic banking...Well to do that and to open private satellite banks globally needs a rate change. The IMF meeting Friday may have the numbers they need to dot I s and cross T s.  ...We even now here buzz around the world that China has something in store for the world...Our side of the pond wants a level playing field and I'll bet the apposing pitcher is about to throw the first pitch.. imo.

• By ronscarpa

7-18-2019  Newshound Guru Kaperoni    It has been 16 months that the CBI has stabilized the currency in the country to within 2% as identified by the IMF requirement...that's been a problem over the years where the currency went out of compliance and the dinar devalued to the dollar...what they've done is a really good job with the help of the U.S. Treasury to get this under control...yes they've brought the reserves to 72 Billion now and I think one of the 5 largest reserves in the Middle East but there are some other things kinda under the table here which are all relative.  When Iraq accepts Article VIII they have held stability for 17 months when the requirement was only 90 days.  They have done a really wonderful job creating a situation where they are creating a lot of confidence in their banking system for financial experts around the world as they look at should they bring money into Iraq and trust the banking system...

7-18-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru RVAlready  The problem with anyone who says this will float up from program rate is that it is in direct opposition to what Dr Shabibi said, which was NO FLOAT... Shabibi planned the entire RV. ...Shabibi clearly stated initial rate would be 3.22 plus up to 20% and close to Kuwait. .....That may have been the plan when Shabibi was head of the CBI, but there is a different mindset in the CBI now, and "NO ONE" outside the CBI & GOI really know what will happen, when it will happen, and how it will happen....all we can do is wait, hope, and pray. I feel it may occur soon based on a number of factors, but all we can do is wait. That's my opinion....RON 
    • By ronscarpa

7-17-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Randy Koonce   ...there is a very good window that has opened up once again, and will last through the end of the month. As I have mentioned before, many of the things that have happened on our way to the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar has turned this anticipated event into a very big Political Game. I call it “Global Political Football”.  And there have been no rules to this long and unending game!  That being said, there is reason to believe that we are very - VERY - close to the final buzzer now. And, it is a very BIG WINDOW between now (as in ‘right now’;) through the end of month.  But...because it is a political football game, that does not mean that if this window closes at the end of the month without a rate change, we will never see it.  It just means that another political fight got in the way. Again...(post 1 of 3)... 

7-17-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Randy Koonce    I want you to know there is nothing left for Iraq to do to prepare for a rate change. They have been ready since December of Last Year. As in 2018. January started the political football game. There were many political players, from our own Government to several others as well...And ALL of them have affected the political environment. Look for the Dinar to come out between $1 -$2. It should go up a little more later on. Please do not get suckered into waiting or watching for any 800 numbers. You will be able to exchange at any big bank or financial exchange center that normally deals in foreign currency exchanges...(post 2 of 3)... 

7-17-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Randy Koonce    THE RATE IS THE ONLY THING THAT YOU ARE WAITING FOR.  Remember: This is a POLITICAL football, so it is possible there could always be another unforeseen ‘time out’.  It is not that our information was bad; but it might change. Again. DO NOT give your dinar to anyone else to exchange for you.  We are really, seriously, truly, honestly, absolutely, positively, probably VERY CLOSE.  RELAX the RV really is coming . ...Keep Breathing...check the [CBI] every day to see if it has changed...(post 3 of 3)... 

• By ronscarpa

7-17-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Article:  "DEPUTIES IN PARLIAMENT DEMAND ACTION TO PUT AN END TO THE THE MASSIVE CORRUPTION CARRIED OUT THROUGH THE AUCTION OF HARD CURRENCY ORGANIZED BY THE CENTRAL BANK"  Quote:  “THE OFFICIAL STRESSED THAT THE GOVERNMENT IS CONSIDERING SEVERAL OPTIONS TO STRENGTHEN THE DINAR, such as the deletion of zeros or determine the price globally, as do many countries in the Arabian Gulf.” To determine the price globally means to reinstate the dinar BACK on the global exchanges... ...This is the holdup right now in getting the reinstatement ...THE CORRUPTION IN THE CBI! ...So we know they that they know and the pressure is on to do something about losing all this money on these auctions. They have out-lived their usefulness which was to control inflation... 

7-17-2019   Newshound Guru Enorrste   I don't think we can underestimate the role of the IMF in all of this.  They stated two years ago they were going to become the trustee of the Central Bank of Iraq.  When you're the trustee this means you have the purse strings in your pocket and you can pull any sting you want at any time you want and it's not by any coincidence whatsoever this currency shortly thereafter came into stabilization and they got within 2% between the fixed rate and the market rate...Allaq couldn't do it so the IMF finally took over as the trustee of the CBI...They have it under control for 16 months...Why in the world would an International organization like the IMF want to stick their nose in Iraq's business so deeply? ..(Post 1 of 2)... 

7-17-2019   Newshound Guru Enorrste   ...I think the answer is clear.  They want to make Iraq one of the most powerful currencies in the world.  They want to make it a world reserve currency.  They announced that some time ago.  8 years ago.  IMF has agreed it's a good idea because of their location.  1.  They are in the Middle East  2.  The world needs another world reserve currency with the dollar being so over extended...they need this and we can't overestimate the power and importance of the IMF becoming this trustee...they want this thing to happen.  They are proving it by making this currency flat to close to its own market rate for 16 months now and announcing they're ready for international trade.  It's really really tightened up...(Post 2 of 2)... 

• By ronscarpa
      7-16-2019    Newshound Guru Enorrste    Haven't had anything to say for a while but now we're getting close so let's get into it....[Article the Central Bank of Iraq on Thursday announced the foreign reserves rose to a total of 72 Billion dollars in the first half of 2019]...how did they raise their reserves when the government was in a deficit situation?  ...they managed to expand investment throughout the country.  Thus reducing somewhat their dependence on oil.  This means dollar investment has in fact been coming in the country despite the fact that the dinar is not yet convertible on the international market...this is extremely good.  Why..? ...once the investors get a foothold in Iraq they will come in droves to make money...with the hopes...that they will be able to get their profits out the country in short order.  This means there are now people willing to put their money where their mouth is...(Post 1 of 2)...

7-16-2019   Newshound Guru Enorrste   ...They are not just hoping for a floating dinar, they are counting on it.  The fact that the CBI has managed to raise its reserves is a clear indication that the float is imminent.  Only with a strong currency can they take the risk of moving to a float.  With 71 Billion in reserves they have about 175% coverage of their entire money supply in hard currency...Thus the dinar is one of the strongest currencies in the world despite its current low value.  As the float begins the they will see the value of the dinar begin to rise.  As it rises they will reduce the money supply with the goal of getting it down to 40 Billion dinar rather than 40 trillion dinar.  Thus at one dollar per dinar (this is after the float has occurred) the CBI will still have 175% coverage of their money, meaning the dinar could easily get back to the $3.50 per dinar range which is their ultimate goal...(Post 2 of 2)... 

7-16-2019   Newshound Guru Kaperoni    ...We're all about the facts, truth and learning the process and fundamentals of how monetary policy works and how it interacts with transitional economies.  There is no arbitrary revaluation or reinstatement.  The terms the gurus like to use RV or RI is all nonsense.  That is not how monetary policy works...The CBI will follow strict rules.  They will follow processes as well as rules and processes from the International Monetary Fund (IMF).  They use this information to design monetary policies to combat the effects of a growing economy.  These are proven policies and techniques used by other central banks all around the world...there have been a lot of things that are eye popping.  There has been a lot of progress over the last few months...

7-16-2019   Newshound Guru Whitelions  I think we are finely close enough to smell the roses - for the first time in years they have gotten their poo together...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.