Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Sign in to follow this  
ronscarpa

Wednesday Morning Guru Opinions @ 10:15 AM EDT - 6/25/2019

6-25-2019  ****  Dinar News Update ****  Iraq's parliament approved the Defense, Interior and Justice ministers earlier today.  This is a major milestone but the government remains incomplete as they rejected the nomination of the Education Minister left vacant by a resignation.  Its reported the remaining minister will be voted on in the "coming days". The gurus will be commenting as the day progresses...!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Guys...This is Tuesday Morning ... I was just in a serious accident and Mis-Typed it as Wednesday.

RON 

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

I was in FL recently and spoke with a man from IRAN and he thought we would go to war with IRAN and that Iran already "owned" IRAQ and directed them how to run their Government and the Shia were already in power throughout Iraq. He also stated he thought Iraq would eventually get their sovereignty but Iran would control the value of their money because they knew Americans had a large amount of cash and Iran did not want to help the US in any way financially.   This has been a very difficult "investment" but knowing it was very speculative for all these years helped temper the anxiety/uncertainty by not knowing what was going on.  I know the IMF wants us to go digital throughout the world and get rid of cash so they have greater control over everyone, but I'm beginning to wonder if a reset world wide will not occur so we will not reach our desired outcome. doubts, doubts, doubts.  too many moving parts and outcomes.  WWG1WGA  

just my opinion... ought to be yours.... ha!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ronscarpa
      Good Afternoon Dinar Vets, here's several opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  RON

6-6-2020  *** Dinar News Flash ***  The news is flooding in...Iraq's new prime minister has done what no other prime minister in the last 10 years has been able to do.  Iraq's parliament voted and seated the last 7 ministers of PM Al-Kazemi's government.  If this is fact and it appears to be, this is a monumental accomplishment and fits with everything else Iraq's leader has done in the last month.     *** Footforward   Tweet:  "Mustafa Al-Kadhimi:  My cabinet is now complete with today's vote... This is vital in implementing our program and delivering on our commitments to our people - who are waiting for actions, not words.  I thank parliament for renewing its confidence.  We will move forward with optimism and fortitude."   [Q? : So this means the government has formed completely then?]  yes.  ...You notice he's talking about actions. What actions do Iraqis want? They want monetary reform.  [Q? : Things are looking good for this month.]  Agreed..! 

*** Mnt Goat   Article:  "INCLUDING STOPPING THE CURRENCY AUCTION AND CHANGING THE DINAR PRICE .. 5 DEPUTIES PRESENT PROPOSALS TO BRIDGE THE BUDGET DEFICIT"   ...this is one of those WOW articles.  ...these are members of the House of Representatives, so the next area to take up these recommendations would be the Finance Committee and then the CBI. But I have to tell you this is already in motion, and the CBI is already working on these measures. But it was very nice to see parliamentary members making their ideas heard, and for once coming up with sensible recommendations that will work. 

*** Jeff  ...we've got a lot going on.  The news is red-hot...we're probably around the second half of June...This thing is coming upon us.  We're at the very end of it. 

*** Frank26   It's time to realize, in my opinion, that the monetary reform is point-blank.  It's out there and they're talking about it to the citizens - the trickling down of information just the way we told you.  They are protecting it.   The CBI has locked their doors.  The borders are shut down.  Have you called anybody to see if you can buy this currency?  It's getting harder to get ... that's all.                                                                                                                                                                                       
    • By ronscarpa
      Good Evening Dinar Vets, here's opinions & comments from Adam & Footforward that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  RON

**** Footforward   ...at this point...In my opinion, this should happen in June. They want to do a ton of things economically July 1, and they need an RV for all of it...JMO..!

**** Adam Montana  These topics will get you up to speed on "the rest of the story" quickly:
      1.  Kazemi-Kazammi is not a Kurd, he's not "one of them", but the Kurds are supporting him. This has monumental potential:
      2.  Iran has lost their power. The "Iran factor" that has held Iraq back in the past is just that... the past.
      3.  Kazzami has reportedly made his picks, and Parliament should rubber stamp them next week. This is progress...They may not vote every one of them in, but 80% will be enough to move forward.  
      4. ...Parliament is working...
      Life is good, things in the desert look positive...!
      This was taken from another site that follows Adam's Opinions and posts snippets from them. You can read Adam's whole chat at:  Adam Montana Weekly 3 June 2020

• By ronscarpa
      Good Morning Dinar Vets, here's opinions & comments from Adam & Mark that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  RON

**** Adam Montana   ...After a series of unsuccessful attempts at appointing a Prime Minister, Kazemi (RV Kazammy!!!) is approaching only two short months in office, but he's seriously kicking butt!  We don't have an HCL agreement (yet), so we don't have an RV. But we are getting close. Kazammi is possibly the first political figure in a position to have a real chance at getting the HCL to pass. One of the reasons is stated on Wikipedia fairly well:  Quote:  "Al-Kadhimi was a vocal opponent to the dictatorship of the Saddam Hussein regime.[3] He left Iraq in 1985 to Iran then Germany and settled in United Kingdom and lived in exile for several years, yet is not affiliated with any of the Iraqi political parties."  The HCL is a VERY polarized topic. In order for it to come together, a couple of opposing parties have to agree on it... and a neutral party as mediator is the best way to go.  That's our guy Kazzami..! This was taken from another site that follows Adam's Opinions and posts snippets from them. You can read Adam's whole chat at:  Adam Montana Weekly 3 June 2020

**** Mark   [Iraq also said yesterday they were going to not float the new rate. that would manage it.]  that is how I understand it. Managed Float and not a Free float. Fixed to an asset standard. That is a good indicator for us. 

• By ronscarpa
      Good Evening Dinar Vets, here's opinions & comments from Pimpy & Petra that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  RON

*** Pimpy  ...there are a lot of reason to be excited about this month...I'm noticing that some of the so-called gurus are already making excuses saying...it's the riots.  It's just gonna be one excuse after another.  Someone asked me, 'do you think all these things are happening to prevent the exchange from changing?'   I don't think one has to do with the other.  But if I was Trump and I wanted to quickly squash all the rioting and get everybody happy again - make the rate change happen.  That would definitely be a distraction from everything that's going on.  We are in June now.  We are in the summer months.  We're going into the second half of the year.  Trump promised us a good third quarter and even more explosive fourth quarter and a better 2021.  We're all expecting the same thing and that is to see a rate change...

*** Petra  ...clearly to me there is a change going on in the process with the Iraqi dinar...it's all culminating to what we're seeing right now and that is the imminent change of the Iraqi Dinar.  To me it's very clear.

• By ronscarpa
      Good Afternoon Dinar Vets, here's opinions & comments from Delta & Petra that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  RON

*** Delta  ...everybody knows I watch...the Iraqi channel.  I speak the language.  That's old news for you...there was this information coming up from Iraq channels and the Central Bank of Iraq they're coming out with new rates and the new rate is going to be...managed, not float.  Then last night one of the financial committee of the parliament...he had an hour and half interview with one of the major Iraqi channels...it is just amazing...he mentions...that they're going to change the exchange rate.  I know some of you might ask, 'Did they say that on live TV?'  Of course they said that.  There's no secret anymore that they need to change that...this is unbelievable!...I'm not exaggerating.  No.

*** Petra  ...Fantastic news.  Its coming together in a culmination of education. The fact that they're under curfew and then what do they [Iraqi citizens] do?  They sit and watch TV.  What else are they gonna do?  And they hear a presentation like that informing them on what's coming [Reference Delta's Post above].  It's all part of the process.  It's all part of the fact that they're kind of forcing education on them.  I still think they need some time to ask questions and to go in and do their exchanging if they wanted with the new smaller category notes when those come out.  I think all this information is great...

Sounds good to me ... let's hope they do it quickly and soon..!  RON

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.