Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What I heard (from a different guy)

GregHi

Hey Guys,

I know how bizarre this sounds, but I now work with another guy from Iraq. Now he is not nearly as connected as my other friend but he is a Shia from Najaf. He was also a translator like my other friend, but I guess at a much lower level.. He told me last night that the 3 ministers were each from separate factions... 1 was a Kurd, 1 was a Sunni and 1 was a Shia..  Can anybody verify this? Just curious if he is right.. I haven’t mentioned anything to him about the Dinar yet..

Greg

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, GregHi said:

Can anybody verify this? Just curious if he is right..

That is correct, Greg. They still have the Education Minister to elect....then they will have the first complete COM that I can remember. That coupled with the FML passed as law in May gives us some level of hope the CBI can move ahead with revalue now. Other than the HCL, the puzzle looks complete. I could be wrong, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last week, so......:twothumbs:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 8

20 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Parliament names ministers of interior, defense and justice and education remains vacant

photo_2019-06-24_13-30-57-696x464.jpg

24th June, 2019

The House of Representatives voted on Monday to name the ministers of interior, defense and justice, which have remained vacant since the formation of the government of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi in October, while rejecting the candidate of the Ministry of Education.

The parliament voted on candidate Najah al-Shammari as defense minister and candidate Yasin al-Yasiri as interior minister, while granting confidence to Kurdistan Alliance candidate Faruq Amin al-Shwani as minister of justice.

The House of Representatives refused to grant confidence to the candidate of the Ministry of Education Safana Hamdani, the third candidate submitted by the Arab project headed by Khamis Khanjar and rejected by parliament.

The parliament also voted to exempt the candidate Shaima al-Hayali, which was granted by parliament in December, before the scandal broke out that her brother belonged to the organization of " Daash " criminal. 

###############

LINK

Parliament votes on the candidates of the interior, defense and justice and rejects education 

Parliament votes on the candidates of the interior, defense and justice and rejects education (expanded)

2019/6/24 13:37

The House voted on three candidates for the Ministries of Interior, Defense and Justice and rejected the candidate for the Ministry of Education in the Cabinet Cab.

The House voted to give confidence to the success of Hassan Ali al-Shammari as defense minister, Yassin al-Yasiri as interior minister and Farouk Amin al-Shwani as minister of justice. 

The House of Representatives also voted to exempt Shaima Al-Hayali as a candidate for the Ministry of Education and voted not to give his trust to the candidate Safana Hussain Al-Hamdani, Minister of Education.

The three ministers were sworn in.

#######
The House of Representatives votes to give his confidence to the Interior Minister Yasin Taha Hassan al-Yasiri

Yassin Taha Hassan al-Yasiri, interior minister

20 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Kurdistan Union: The new Minister of Justice is not affiliated with us

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B7%D9%86%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%B1%D8%AF%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A-696x387.jpg

24th June, 2019

The leader of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK), Karwan Anwar, announced Monday that the new justice minister Farouk Amin is not affiliated with his party, asserting that he is an independent figure. 

Anwar said in a statement that "the selection of Farouk Amin to the Ministry of Justice is a sound decision, especially that the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan presented to the Prime Minister among the personalities involved."  He added that "Amin is not affiliated with the Union but the Union presented as an independent," noting that "the candidate was the head of a court in Kirkuk and has the ability and experience to manage the ministerial work." 

The House of Representatives voted on Monday to name the ministers of interior, defense and justice, which remained vacant since the formation of the government of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi in October, while rejecting the candidate of the Ministry of Education.

2 hours ago, GregHi said:

He told me last night that the 3 ministers were each from separate factions... 1 was a Kurd, 1 was a Sunni and 1 was a Shia..  Can anybody verify this? Just curious if he is right..

2 hours ago, gregp said:

Thug? :D

Since The Overthrowing Of Saddam: The Cabinet Positions Have Been Comprised From All 3 Sunni, Shia, And Kurdish Factions - And They Are Also A Constant Source Of Friction, Bickering And Furious Spirited Camel Trading !  :bananacamel:

Hence Why It’s Been Taking Half Past Forever To Complete The Government ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 3