Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Heightened Level Of RV Alert Right Now.

Luigi1

24 June 2019   MarkZ Monday Night Update:

MZ: The news has been very good this afternoon…..I AM SITTING ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT RIGHT NOW.
MZ: We are hearing A LOT OF PEOPLE STARTED EXCHANGING & allowed to keep 20 %  of their deposit. today.
MZ: Hearing Gold certificates are positioned for release…do not know an exact time.
MZ: We are still hearing 4-B WILL STARTS TOMORROW.
MZ: I am waiting for an update out of Iraq……we are hearing THEY DID GO LIVE TODAY but unable to verify it yet. Hoping this is verified by tomorrow or even late this evening.
MZ:  I am cautiously, extremely optimistic…….A HEIGHTENED LEVEL OF ALERT RIGHT NOW.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 11

12 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

MZ: I am waiting for an update out of Iraq...sitting on the edge of my seat.

MarkZZZZZ reception is a little muddled today. Too much tin foil. What he meant to say is....

"I'm a fool, sitting in my basement with my Commodore 64, who makes all this cr@p up". LOL.

Related image
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Not sure why you got all the negs Luigi especially since this is posted in the RUMOR section but guess there are a lot of slow people out there that really need to get a life!! Hope those same slow people seek professional investment advice post RV also!! I will try and get you some more green!! lol

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

You think the negs are bad now wait and see what happens if this doesn't go the way everyone is saying it will. I don't think I've ever seen this many people excited at one time.  I hope it happens otherwise I think there will be a lot more cynical and jaded dinar owners.  JMO

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

here's an update from the Rat...

26-6-2019   Ray Rat...

Right now, scheduled to go tomorrow morning at 8am. Ready to go. 15 cents of Kuwait is where it’s supposed to end up at. $3.29. Anywhere from $3.35-$3.75 range it will come out at. I DO KNOW PEOPLE WHO HAVE EXCHANGED & SIGNED NDA's.  Neither one of them want to enforce it. Don’t know how it’s going to work with the contract rate. SO FAR EVERYBODY I KNOW WHO HAS EXCHANGED  & GOTTEN THE CONTRACT RATE HAVE SIGNED NDA's. 

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

6 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

here's an update from the Rat...

26-6-2019   Ray Rat...

Right now, scheduled to go tomorrow morning at 8am. Ready to go. 15 cents of Kuwait is where it’s supposed to end up at. $3.29. Anywhere from $3.35-$3.75 range it will come out at. I DO KNOW PEOPLE WHO HAVE EXCHANGED & SIGNED NDA's.  Neither one of them want to enforce it. Don’t know how it’s going to work with the contract rate. SO FAR EVERYBODY I KNOW WHO HAS EXCHANGED  & GOTTEN THE CONTRACT RATE HAVE SIGNED NDA's. 

RayRat is funny within 4 words he contradicts himself. 

• Upvote 1