Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Make America Great Forever!!

Can you imagine all these so-called patriots now want to revert back to what American and our founding fathers fought and died to escape? We have the greatest country in the world and these yahoos want to go back to a royal family. Why don't you just start waving The Union Jack?

B/A

Edited by bostonangler
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

We have the greatest country in the world and these yahoos want to go back to a royal family.

Nothing Royal about this, if this was the scenario they would be eligible. I just don't believe Ivanka would be next in line. I'm just more favored to Donald Jr to announce his bid prior to Ivanka. :lol: 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, learning all i can said:

Yes indeed,  I'd like it better if each Trump was for 8 years instead of 4.....I would have the assurance of my grandson having a real future.  Yep,8 years each would be grand!

Sounds like you're counting on a government of your liking to provide for your grandson......there's a word for that.  :huh:  As always, just my opinion.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Sounds like you're counting on a government of your liking to provide for your grandson......there's a word for that.  :huh:  As always, just my opinion.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

Lol, I think you are confused with the word "provide".  No one in my family has ever expected a red nickel from the government, we have always worked and " provided" with the best we could with what we earned.  Provision from the government does not render financial dependency in our thoughts but men and women that do the best for our country to keep it free and bring about the laws of the land that give American citizens their JUST rights .  Nope, the government doesn't  owe me or my family a penny.  I owe my family to vote and bring about the best that will bring my children and grandchild a life of hope.  Prez Trump has already brought about much, much good.  I can only expect his children to do the same.  The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Shabs, I'll overlook you thinking that I could possibly be a leftist bum this time..lol..just don't  let it happen again...

Edited by learning all i can
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

can you imagine if Ivanka was the next in line...she not only would be the 1st woman Pres but a 2nd generation with the hated name of Trump.  The left would no longer threaten us with leaving the country but will probably threaten suicide but of course this would only be a continuation of their lies.  Wish they would just tell the truth......for once

.pick your poision.

Edited by learning all i can
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Ivanka would be the natural first choice......She obviously takes after her mother and has displayed moments of class in the past.....Jr. and Eric, though, daddy's boys all the way....a loud mouth, which is unique considering Jr. spends most of his time with a foot in it....and Eric.....the "other" son. 

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 1