Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 19 June 2019

Adam Montana

4 hours ago, Miamiheatnic said:

Hi Adam or someone in your opinion when this RVs. , it doesn’t matter if the currency is uncirculated or circulated correct? I want to buy more but why get uncirculated if circulated is cheaper and it’s all the same value anyway?  Can you tell me your opinion someone please. Thank you. 

Do you use new or used US dollars to shop at Walmart?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Miamiheatnic said:

That was my thinking haha. Used....I mean it’s just currency whether it’s new from the bank or not. Thanks Greg... I’m thinking circulated 

My opinion is there is no difference in the face value of the uncirculated vs. circulated Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar notes.

The "face" HAS TO BE THE BONE FIDE "face" THOUGH.

IF purchased through a licensed dealer, I believe the circulated to be far more likely to be REAL NOT COUNTERFEIT.

There HAVE BEEN news articles specifically noting a significant amount of COUNTERFEIT Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar notes in circulation IN Iraq. I suspect the SAME outside Iraq.

So, IF purchased OTHERWISE likie through the internet auction sites, friend, family, associates, whatever, THEN careful analysis should be made for EACH note to ensure the RIGHT "face".

EVEN uncirculated Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar NOT purchased through a licensed dealer SHOULD be CAREFULLY analyzed for authenticity since the Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, for example, HAVE BEEN known to COUNTERFEIT the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar AND COULD use OTHER Countries as a venue for gaining USD via COUNTERFEIT Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar notes sold in WHATEVER "venue".

There HAS BEEN some "rumor" "chatter" to SUGGEST the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar note of the 50 denomination HAS BEEN reintroduced.

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

The WHOLE reason for withdrawing THESE Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar note of the 50 denomination WAS BECAUSE of the MASSIVE COUNTERFEITING of THESE notes.

I (NOTE: I) could be wrong HERE but I suspect the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar note of the 50 denomination WILL HAVE a COMPLETE redesign WITH anti COUNTERFEITING FEATURES WHEN REintroduced to CLEARLY distinguish REAL from WITHDRAWN AND/OR COUNTERFEIT notes. Otherwise, WHATEVER Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar note of the 50 denomination CURRENTLY held OUTSIDE the Bicraqi Iraqi CBI AND banking systems WOULD BE ReIntroduced INTO "circulation" AS WELL AS the PREVIOUSLY identified COUNTERFEITING "problem".

The "exchange" "center" WILL NOT CARE who YOU are OR how much Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar YOU have OR what YOU paid OR YOUR circumstance(s) when checking for authenticity. Simple fact. ALL COUNTERFEIT Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar WILL NOT be redeemed, exchanged, etc. AT ANY EXCHANGE RATE!!!

CAVEAT EMPTOR!!!

EACH person has THEIR confidence level for the "authenticity" of THEIR Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar. The Question is, "Is the level of "confidence" for the "authenticity" For THEIR Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar the CORRECT level of "confidence"???!!!"!!!!

I DO NOT think ANYONE in THEIR "right" "mind" will "exchange" THEIR Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar WITH some one else post event TO PREVENT giving up REAL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar FOR potentially COUNTERFEIT Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar since the "duped" person MAY "take" "advantage" of "well" "meaning" people.

In the "mean" "time" SOMEBODY ELSE having "safe" "storage" for ANOTHER MAY (NOTE: MAY) be returning COUNTERFEIT Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar to the "depositor" POST EVENT!!!

Some summary points from MY (NOTE: MY) perspective:

• ONLY purchase Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar FROM LEGITIMATE sources RESPONSIBLE for selling AND LEGALLY REQUIRED to sell AUTHENTIC Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar.
  • The PREVIOUSLY withdrawn Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar 50 denomination note is hosed FOREVER. Fagetaboutit.
  • REASONABLY VERIFY ALL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar notes BEFORE POST EVENT EXCHANGE AT BONE FIDE EXCHANGE CENTERS. In The United States Of America, the 100 USD IS ASSESSED AT POINTS OF SALE FOR AUTHENTICITY. Imagine the 250, 500, 1,000, 5,000, 10,000, 25,000, AND 50,000 Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar notes EACH being VERIFIED for AUTHENTICITY AT EXCHANGE DUE TO THE POST EVENT VALUE!!! I suggest IF ANY Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar note is "rejected" I would demand the note back OTHERWISE a "mistaken" REAL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar note MAY pass to an ignoramus AND/OR miscreant for THEIR "benefit".
  • The "exchange" "center" DOES NOT CARE WHO YOU ARE BUT IS A BONE FIDE LEGALLY BOUND ENTITY REQUIRED TO EXCHANGE ONLY BONE FIDE Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar.
  • The "burden" OF "absolute" "authenticity" LIES WITH THE HOLDER OF THE Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar.
  • LOCK DOWN ALL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar notes IN SECURE PLACE(S) WHERE NOBODY ELSE HAS ACCESS!!!

Hope THIS helps.

In The Mean Time..............................................................................................

The "Standard" "Disclaimer" Applies................................................................

AND (of course).................................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

My opinion is there is no difference in the face value of the uncirculated vs. circulated Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar notes.

The "face" HAS TO BE THE BONE FIDE "face" THOUGH.

IF purchased through a licensed dealer, I believe the circulated to be far more likely to be REAL NOT COUNTERFEIT.

There HAVE BEEN news articles specifically noting a significant amount of COUNTERFEIT Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar notes in circulation IN Iraq. I suspect the SAME outside Iraq.

So, IF purchased OTHERWISE likie through the internet auction sites, friend, family, associates, whatever, THEN careful analysis should be made for EACH note to ensure the RIGHT "face".

EVEN uncirculated Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar NOT purchased through a licensed dealer SHOULD be CAREFULLY analyzed for authenticity since the Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, for example, HAVE BEEN known to COUNTERFEIT the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar AND COULD use OTHER Countries as a venue for gaining USD via COUNTERFEIT Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar notes sold in WHATEVER "venue".

There HAS BEEN some "rumor" "chatter" to SUGGEST the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar note of the 50 denomination HAS BEEN reintroduced.

The WHOLE reason for withdrawing THESE Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar note of the 50 denomination WAS BECAUSE of the MASSIVE COUNTERFEITING of THESE notes.

I (NOTE: I) could be wrong HERE but I suspect the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar note of the 50 denomination WILL HAVE a COMPLETE redesign WITH anti COUNTERFEITING FEATURES WHEN REintroduced to CLEARLY distinguish REAL from WITHDRAWN AND/OR COUNTERFEIT notes. Otherwise, WHATEVER Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar note of the 50 denomination CURRENTLY held OUTSIDE the Bicraqi Iraqi CBI AND banking systems WOULD BE ReIntroduced INTO "circulation" AS WELL AS the PREVIOUSLY identified COUNTERFEITING "problem".

The "exchange" "center" WILL NOT CARE who YOU are OR how much Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar YOU have OR what YOU paid OR YOUR circumstance(s) when checking for authenticity. Simple fact. ALL COUNTERFEIT Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar WILL NOT be redeemed, exchanged, etc. AT ANY EXCHANGE RATE!!!

CAVEAT EMPTOR!!!

EACH person has THEIR confidence level for the "authenticity" of THEIR Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar. The Question is, "Is the level of "confidence" for the "authenticity" For THEIR Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar the CORRECT level of "confidence"???!!!"!!!!

I DO NOT think ANYONE in THEIR "right" "mind" will "exchange" THEIR Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar WITH some one else post event TO PREVENT giving up REAL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar FOR potentially COUNTERFEIT Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar since the "duped" person MAY "take" "advantage" of "well" "meaning" people.

In the "mean" "time" SOMEBODY ELSE having "safe" "storage" for ANOTHER MAY (NOTE: MAY) be returning COUNTERFEIT Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar to the "depositor" POST EVENT!!!

Some summary points from MY (NOTE: MY) perspective:

• ONLY purchase Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar FROM LEGITIMATE sources RESPONSIBLE for selling AND LEGALLY REQUIRED to sell AUTHENTIC Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar.
  • The PREVIOUSLY withdrawn Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar 50 denomination note is hosed FOREVER. Fagetaboutit.
  • REASONABLY VERIFY ALL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar notes BEFORE POST EVENT EXCHANGE AT BONE FIDE EXCHANGE CENTERS. In The United States Of America, the 100 USD IS ASSESSED AT POINTS OF SALE FOR AUTHENTICITY. Imagine the 250, 500, 1,000, 5,000, 10,000, 25,000, AND 50,000 Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar notes EACH being VERIFIED for AUTHENTICITY AT EXCHANGE DUE TO THE POST EVENT VALUE!!! I suggest IF ANY Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar note is "rejected" I would demand the note back OTHERWISE a "mistaken" REAL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar note MAY pass to an ignoramus AND/OR miscreant for THEIR "benefit".
  • The "exchange" "center" DOES NOT CARE WHO YOU ARE BUT IS A BONE FIDE LEGALLY BOUND ENTITY REQUIRED TO EXCHANGE ONLY BONE FIDE Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar.
  • The "burden" OF "absolute" "authenticity" LIES WITH THE HOLDER OF THE Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar.
  • LOCK DOWN ALL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar notes IN SECURE PLACE(S) WHERE NOBODY ELSE HAS ACCESS!!!

Hope THIS helps.

In The Mean Time..............................................................................................

The "Standard" "Disclaimer" Applies................................................................

AND (of course).................................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

Thank you for your lengthy message. Helps a lot. I got the dinar I already have from treasury vault and I might use them again or there is one called safe dinar. They seem legit...just want to make sure I tread cautiously. 

• Thanks 3

21 minutes ago, Miamiheatnic said:

Thank you for your lengthy message. Helps a lot. I got the dinar I already have from treasury vault and I might use them again or there is one called safe dinar. They seem legit...just want to make sure I tread cautiously. 

:twothumbs: You Are Welcome!!!, MiamiHeatNic, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You AND Up Coming Weekend!!! :tiphat:

DinarVets:

• Informed
  • Engaged
  • AND Prepared!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Miamiheatnic

in my opinion, as long as the currency is in decent condition, I don’t think it will matter whether it’s circulated or not.  An exception to that would be tattered or bills in really poor condition.  Banks or dealers may refuse to accept them.   JMO.  

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Miamiheatnic said:

I sold a bunch of my dinar with treasury vault a few years ago. Quick clean transaction. Since then I've been buying it back a little at a time.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Miamiheatnic said:

I went ahead and got some more yesterday, excited....Thanks  for your input!

People sell here on this site once in a while. Why didnt you buy here? A better chance of the dinar being authentic?