Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI News 06/10/2019

yota691

6 hours ago, Gunnytex said:

Years ago ....some will remember the ministry of planning site using $ 1.13 as a model value.....

It is my understanding,  that # has increased a bit.

Either way , they have to bet off the USD.  That will take at least  1 to  1 plus..😎

Thats going way back and I believe the world was still in Black and White back then LOL. I seem to remember something along those lines as well @Gunnytex  not sure about the $1.13 part but I do remember the talk about the planning model.

You have a good memory.

pp

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

Btw - At The Last Meeting We Passed A Motion For U To ‘Run’ To The Liquor Store For Us  ! :o 

Robbery GIF

:D  :D  :D 

Now we are talking. I know that I will be catering to a very well educated group with a discriminating palate. I am thinking making this a multi-room experience. A fine Scotch Room with an adjoining cigar room, a Vodka and Gin room that will have a Martini Bar in the middle, a Tropical Rum Room, and A Beer Feast Room. Just a couple of quick thoughts off the top of my head. I am sure the RV members will have plenty of suggestions to put in the Suggestion Box.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 6/12/2019 at 3:44 PM, pokerplayer said:

Thanks Theseus. So if I'm reading your post correct, you, or someone like you is suggesting a reate of possibly $1.60 ? If true then that would be in line, ( or close ) to the BTI article that MrUnlikely was talking about a week or so ago.

Cheers  pp

I am not suggesting any rate. I was told when I got into this Shabibi said he was shooting for 1.16. So that is what I am going by, it may come out at .01 or it may come out at 5, who knows for sure? But it should be somewhere in between the two. I am not saying that is the rate nor do I know the rate. The post above shows historical value and is by no means a precursor to the RV rate or what the dinar is currently or should be worth.

If you see the question before the orange text, it is in response to the individual writing a self published book saying the rV will never happen nor is it planned to happen.

Edited by Theseus
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, Theseus said:

I am not suggesting any rate. I was told when I got into this Shabibi said he was shooting for 1.16. So that is what I am going by, it may come out at .01 or it may come out at 5, who knows for sure? But it should be somewhere in between the two. I am not saying that is the rate nor do I know the rate. The post above shows historical value and is by no means a precursor to the RV rate or what the dinar is currently or should be worth.

If you see the question before the orange text, it is in response to the individual writing a self published book saying the rV will never happen nor is it planned to happen.

Thank you for your reply. I apologize for my misunderstanding. It was still a great post as is this reply of yours.

Here is hoping we can all celebrate sooner rather then later.

pp

Edited by pokerplayer
spelling, what else ? lol
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Theseus said:

Great discussion and yes if it is true that Shabibi was shooting for the $1.16 rate back in 2012-2013 you can bet it has to be higher than that now for so many reasons that most here should know already! With that being said I never heard that Shabibi was actually targeting that rate would you mind letting me know was that just inside information your received back then or from some article, just curious?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 6/11/2019 at 11:45 AM, Laid Back said:

“And (a) other In 191 days, and in 2019 to launch an intensive media campaign in this regard”

191 days from today is; December 18 - 2019

January 2020 is looking promising for an RV

“As a result of the strategy of this bank to gradually guide citizens to use electronic payment tools instead of paying cash“

e-banking in action 

- Will improve financial inclusion

- Less physical currency ( 000 notes) in circulation 

- CBI continues reducing the note count 

Go CBI

Go e-banking 

Go RV

Go $1:1

Interesting finding my friend. We shall see how this gonna play out. They could return the table back this time looking at current progress. Only crucial part is timing as of when they gonna show us da money after lots of media propraganda on financial & economic reform. Like i mention b4,timing. They could simply choose this timing as prior to get the budget (with all things exchange rate & monetary policy has been discussed between Cbi & Mof in May 2019👉referring to previous posting from official Mof website) on house deck somewhere in mid Oct prior to FML as well as this from da past,we shall see ain't we?😉👇

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY
Home » Press Center » Press Releases » Financial Reconstruction in Iraq” John B. Taylor Under Secretary of the Treasury for International Affairs
2/11/2004
FROM THE OFFICE OF PUBLIC AFFAIRS
JS-1165
Skip intro bla.. x3😅🙏 & press play forward👇
Currency Reform
I would like to begin by highlighting one of the most important accomplishments in the financial sector  – the successful introduction of a new currency in Iraq.  When I last spoke before this committee, I laid out our strategy for replacing the old national currencies – the Swiss dinar and the Saddam dinar – with a new, unified national currency.  I am happy to report that this plan was successfully implemented as scheduled between October 15 and January 15

https://www.treasury.gov/press-center/press-releases/Pages/js1165.aspx

• Upvote 5

Let’s not forget when they have changed rates it’s also been September or April! Now let’s also not forget but then notes with three zeros were introduced in sept same time or roughly when zeros went on! So MO sept -feb 2020 is a good time for new rate, lowerdenoms! And three month changeover! 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Here is a hypothetical (and everything is hypothetical until it is not).

In the post I previously posted, Iraq first unofficially uncoupled itself from the GBP and when it officially uncoupled it pegged itself to the USD. With the push to get away from the USD, what would the exchange rate be if the CBI chose to unofficially peg itself to the EU and/or the GBP instead of the USD? The GBP has a current exchange rate with the USD of 1.26 USD to 1 GBP. Or the EUR has a current exchange rate of 1.12 USD to 1 EUR. And we use the mean of the two to derive a rate, it would come out as 1.19 today (hypothetically). Who knows its always fun to run the numbers and do the calculations. I mean hypothetically a bird could get into the room and trying to get rid of the bird, the bird flits and flutters about and the rate gets typed into the computer as 3.22. Then the lowly tech after removing the bird notices he didn't enter the rate as he was told and just hits enter. So now the rate is 3.22. Or a sasquatch comes thumping down the hallway and as the lowly tech is typing away, the vibrations of bigfoot's large feet that moves the typist's finger over so instead of 1 it gets entered as 2.20. Or a grey transports into the room and the lowly tech gets so scared he bangs his hand on the computer and he enters .01 and the enter key is pressed as well. Now the rate is .01. Or let's say a flying unicorn comes in powered by farting rainbows. The lowly tech is so enamored by all the love in the room he falls into a joyful happy sleep. His head slowly and gently lands on the keyboard and the rate is entered as 657832. Or the ghost of Sadam drops from the ceiling and his feet (since he is hanging by a rope) touches the keyboard as the lowly tech goes screaming out of the room. Sadam's big toe touches a 5 and his right little toe touches the 9. And as Sadam continues to fall through the room, the enter key is pressed and the new rate becomes 59. Or it could just be simply aliens as to the reason for the rate.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Reez said:

Interesting finding my friend. We shall see how this gonna play out. They could return the table back this time looking at current progress. Only crucial part is timing as of when they gonna show us da money after lots of media propraganda on financial & economic reform. Like i mention b4,timing. They could simply choose this timing as prior to get the budget (with all things exchange rate & monetary policy has been discussed between Cbi & Mof in May 2019👉referring to previous posting from official Mof website) on house deck somewhere in mid Oct prior to FML as well as this from da past,we shall see ain't we?😉👇

Thanks for your input my friend Reez,

Timing is everything, when you’re really ready for it, It will come.

Go RV sooner than later 

Go $1:1

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Use your card in all countries of the world

06-11

%D8%A8%D8%B7%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%A9-1.jpg?res

The Central Bank of Iraq intends to launch the service of electronic travel cards that enable the Iraqi traveler to work in all countries of the world.

This service provides the Iraqi traveler the possibility to pay according to the card in all currencies, in addition to other features provided by such as safety and avoid theft and loss of money.

%D8%A8%D8%B7%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%A9-2-211x300

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, yota691 said:

06-11

The Central Bank of Iraq intends to launch the service of electronic travel cards that enable the Iraqi traveler to work in all countries of the world.

This service provides the Iraqi traveler the possibility to pay according to the card in all currencies, in addition to other features provided by such as safety and avoid theft and loss of money.

I have to believe this is a big deal! Thanks Yota. 

Maybe we will see the resolution to this Journey before July 1st? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

20 hours ago, yota691 said:

06-11

Maybe they need the new convertible currency as in the Cbi Strategic Plan via IMF Article 8 deleted zero one soon. 

Time to break the ice Iraq

Go RV go global economy🏌️♂️🎯

• yota691 changed the title to CBI News 06/10/2019