Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI News 06/10/2019

yota691

11 hours ago, justchecking123 said:

Anybody this emotional will be the broke one. 

Quit whining. 

Thanks for your input genius but no I wasn’t whining just tired of the people who are clueless investors! Maybe you can enlighten them with some of your wisdom! The only smart investor in this currency play is Adam since he has made millions from this website!!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

I believe you said "...because historically up till saddam invasion of kuwait ..." which includes the era of Sadam and before. Sadam did not come into power until 1979. And you are right historically the IQD has been over 2 dollars but going into the era of Sadam, the price point of the Dinar was highly suspect. Meaning what Iraq claimed it to be wasn't the real worth. The price point of the IQD has been highly suspicious since around 1973 (see my below response in a November 2018 post). Unless you were a first-hand witness, any information got is done by "research" and that ain't always easy. The below response is why if Iraq RVs under 1 dollar and floats will rise quite rapidly on the market, IMHO.

Currency expert John Jagerson, of LearningMarkets.com, tells WHNT News 19 a "revaluation" of Iraqi dinar "could not happen" and "is not planned to happen."

In October 1931, the Iraqi Dinar (IQD) was unofficially uncoupled from the British Pound and pegged itself to the US Dollar (USD), where until 1949, the IQD, equaled 4.86 USD. 

Until 1971, the IQD devalued to 1 IQD to 2.80 USD. In 1959, the IQD was officially uncoupled from the British Pound as a gesture of Iraq's independence. From 1959 until 1967, at which time the British pound revalued,  the IQD remained n par with the British Pound. From 1967 to December 1971 the value of 1 IQD equaled 2.80 USD.

From 1973 until 1982, during the Iraq-Iranian War, the IQD was equal to 3.39 USD. In 1982 it was devalued to 1 IQD to 3.22 USD. Although into the early part of 1988, the standard exchange rates continued to show the IQD as 1 IQD to 3.22 USD, the IQD's real exchange rate was much lower by half of the standard exchange rate. 

After the Gulf War I and due to UN sanctions, the IQD was devalued from 3.22 IQD to 1  USD to 3000 IQD to 1 USD. by late 1995.

In 2003 the IQD was equal to 0.00027 USD and was revalued to 1 IQD to 0.00068 (more than double the value) in August 2005. In January 2006, the IQD was devalued to 1 IQD to 0.00067 USD.

Since then the IQD has been revalued and devalued to where it stands today at 1 IQD to 0.00083. A 125.42% increase from January 2006 or an average increase of 10.5% per year which is currently better than most hedge fund returns.

To say the RV will not happen is to be ignorant of currency and not just Iraqi's currency. Countries revalue and devalue their currencies through the years. One of the biggest complaints about China is their yo-yo currency where they devalue it frequently. This author, Jagerson, who spent years researching the subject to author a self-published e-book spent no more than 5 minutes espousing his bias that this is a scam. If he spent a little more time, let's say 15 minutes more, he would have come to s different conclusion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Theseus said:

I believe you said "...because historically up till saddam invasion of kuwait ..." which includes the era of Sadam and before. Sadam did not come into power until 1979. And you are right historically the IQD has been over 2 dollars but going into the era of Sadam, the price point of the Dinar was highly suspect. Meaning what Iraq claimed it to be wasn't the real worth. The price point of the IQD has been highly suspicious since around 1973 (see my below response in a November 2018 post). Unless you were a first-hand witness, any information got is done by "research" and that ain't always easy. The below response is why if Iraq RVs under 1 dollar and floats will rise quite rapidly on the market, IMHO.

Currency expert John Jagerson, of LearningMarkets.com, tells WHNT News 19 a "revaluation" of Iraqi dinar "could not happen" and "is not planned to happen."

In October 1931, the Iraqi Dinar (IQD) was unofficially uncoupled from the British Pound and pegged itself to the US Dollar (USD), where until 1949, the IQD, equaled 4.86 USD. 

Until 1971, the IQD devalued to 1 IQD to 2.80 USD. In 1959, the IQD was officially uncoupled from the British Pound as a gesture of Iraq's independence. From 1959 until 1967, at which time the British pound revalued,  the IQD remained n par with the British Pound. From 1967 to December 1971 the value of 1 IQD equaled 2.80 USD.

From 1973 until 1982, during the Iraq-Iranian War, the IQD was equal to 3.39 USD. In 1982 it was devalued to 1 IQD to 3.22 USD. Although into the early part of 1988, the standard exchange rates continued to show the IQD as 1 IQD to 3.22 USD, the IQD's real exchange rate was much lower by half of the standard exchange rate. 

After the Gulf War I and due to UN sanctions, the IQD was devalued from 3.22 IQD to 1  USD to 3000 IQD to 1 USD. by late 1995.

In 2003 the IQD was equal to 0.00027 USD and was revalued to 1 IQD to 0.00068 (more than double the value) in August 2005. In January 2006, the IQD was devalued to 1 IQD to 0.00067 USD.

Since then the IQD has been revalued and devalued to where it stands today at 1 IQD to 0.00083. A 125.42% increase from January 2006 or an average increase of 10.5% per year which is currently better than most hedge fund returns.

To say the RV will not happen is to be ignorant of currency and not just Iraqi's currency. Countries revalue and devalue their currencies through the years. One of the biggest complaints about China is their yo-yo currency where they devalue it frequently. This author, Jagerson, who spent years researching the subject to author a self-published e-book spent no more than 5 minutes espousing his bias that this is a scam. If he spent a little more time, let's say 15 minutes more, he would have come to s different conclusion.

Thanks Theseus. So if I'm reading your post correct, you, or someone like you is suggesting a reate of possibly $1.60 ? If true then that would be in line, ( or close ) to the BTI article that MrUnlikely was talking about a week or so ago.

Cheers  pp

• Upvote 2

On 6/11/2019 at 3:54 PM, ronscarpa said:

Buy the dollar at 1, 200 dinars.

and

On 6/11/2019 at 3:54 PM, ronscarpa said:

Aqh sell the currency, the dollar against the sale of citizens at the price of 1.200 dinars through purchases of cards.

are actually:

Buy the dollar at 1,190 dinars.

and

Aqh sell the currency, the dollar against the sale of citizens at the price of 1,200 dinars through purchases of cards.

You can find them below:

misprint.jpg.f12820048fca80978ad2cbb27c2bbcdd.jpg

Edited by DWS112
  • Thanks 4
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, DWS112 said:

and

are actually:

and

Aqh sell the currency, the dollar against the sale of citizens at the price of 1,200 dinars through purchases of cards.

You can find them below:

Thanks DWS112 . my thoughts and imagination were overboard  as in somehow 1.200 being electronic on the visa/mastercard and 1,200 still the amount done in currency . glad you straightened that out . 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, DWS112 said:

and

are actually:

and

You can find them below:

So basically a red herring then ?

Thxs DWS112

pp

2 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

6 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

glad you straightened that out .

I am sorry for starting this. I made a post this morning:

Is this a misprint?

but didn't have time to investigate until now. 

Very Sorry

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, pokerplayer said:

Thxs DWS112

pp

1 hour ago, DWS112 said:

I am sorry for starting this. I made a post this morning:

Is this a misprint?

but didn't have time to investigate until now. 

Very Sorry

For what it is worth There were some studies done that people where using as a reference point. I want to say it was a CBI study coming out at around $1.13 or $1.18. May be some of the other posters may know what I am talking about and where to get the fact sheet. There is hope yet.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

This blind man here, loves to drink!  They must be making all things tasteless because I am getting nothing!

Yo Snap - InThink That Our Blind Superhero May Have A Drinking Problem ! :o 

Image result for AIRPLANE DRINKING PROBLEM GIF

And Being Invested In Dinar Certainly Isn’t A Solution ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Thanks for your input genius but no I wasn’t whining just tired of the people who are clueless investors! Maybe you can enlighten them with some of your wisdom! The only smart investor in this currency play is Adam since he has made millions from this website!!

I've been enlightening them for quite some time, and informed them, as well, and not with links to marginal news articles.

Read 'em instead of whining. You might actually learn something. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

For what it is worth There were some studies done that people where using as a reference point. I want to say it was a CBI study coming out at around $1.13 or $1.18. May be some of the other posters may know what I am talking about and where to get the fact sheet. There is hope yet.  

CF that was a 8 / 30 /2012  ministry of planning feasibility studies report about the iqd value at 1.13 and its been spun by every dreamer , pumper and lopster and its out there for reading but im not sure on the meaning like most things iraq you never really know if its relevant or not ... we wait

• Thanks 2

This is what I know.

- Foreign currency reserves $62.5 billion dollars

- Gold reserves 96.5 Tons

- CBI can cover all monetary mass by 170%

- inflation +/- 2%

- Financial inclusion increased from 11% to 23% more people using electronic dinar

means less physical currency in circulation .....  CBI reducing note count.

- CBI printed new 1,000 - 500 - 250 notes  to replace damaged notes and for change purposes.

- CBI got a positive view without reservations in the last Ernst&Young financial audit

a very clear message to the financial world and investors

- iraq is increasing oil production 

- Oil prices over $60

- signing trade agreements with many countries 

At Least $1:1 

Just my opinion 

Go RV sooner than later 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 5

10 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

This is what I know.

- Foreign currency reserves $62.5 billion dollars

- Gold reserves 96.5 Tons

- CBI can cover all monetary mass by 170%

- inflation +/- 2%

- Financial inclusion increased from 11% to 23% more people using electronic dinar

means less physical currency in circulation .....  CBI reducing note count.

- CBI printed new 1,000 - 500 - 250 notes  to replace damaged notes and for change purposes.

- CBI got a positive view without reservations in the last Ernst&Young financial audit

a very clear message to the financial world and investors

- iraq is increasing oil production 

- Oil prices over $60

- signing trade agreements with many countries 

At Least $1:1 

Just my opinion 

Go RV sooner than later 

Hope you're right .

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, cranman said:

Hope you're right .

Me too😂

Thanks for your input cranman 👍🏼

2 hours ago, blueskyline said:

The CBI also did some sort of Data Expansion on their Gold and Currency reserves too....You would think an expansion of data may be for an increase ?

It’s correct blueskyline,

CBI also did a Pegged simulation of the dinar with a basket of currencies  Euro, Pound Sterling, Yen and Swiss currency and USDollar .

No doubt .... CBI is moving forward 

Go RV sooner than later 

Go $1:1

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Years ago ....some will remember the ministry of planning site using $ 1.13 as a model value.....

It is my understanding,  that # has increased a bit.

Either way , they have to bet off the USD.  That will take at least  1 to  1 plus..😎

Edited by Gunnytex
Spelling
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, 3n1 said:

CF that was a 8 / 30 /2012  ministry of planning feasibility studies report about the iqd value at 1.13 and its been spun by every dreamer , pumper and lopster and its out there for reading but im not sure on the meaning like most things iraq you never really know if its relevant or not ... we wait

Thanks 3n1, I knew there was a study but at my age I have a hard time remembering where the liquor cabinet is. At least I was good on the rate and not one of those guru rates. :lol:

• Haha 9

• yota691 changed the title to CBI News 06/10/2019