Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinarians In Reno Are Waiting To Be Processed!!!

Luigi1

Luigi says...

MarkZ drops the big bomb. They're in line waiting to be processed.

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

17 June 2019  MZ:

We did not see the progress we wanted yesterday. It seems the problems were just logistics with  the new Treasury person who took over the rollout on Thursday . (Judy Shelton)
MZ:  I also heard they simplified the NDA, and streamlined the exchange process to make it more efficient for us all.
MZ: My treasury contact was excited and banking contacts feel very positive today.
MZ: People I know in Reno 4a were all sitting around last night waiting for processing……
this was very frustrating for them.
MZ:  We are hearing from 4 different people they are still trying to push it out today.
Q: Are you being told to be quiet now?

MZ:  On some topics I am told to be quiet for security reasons..….Right now it is difficult to get any news out of Reno….I take that as a positive sign.
MZ: I hear that the Chinese elders are happy with the changes in personel and the exchange process.
MZ: The people I know that work at the redemption centers are at work today practicing roll-playing and getting ready for real people to start exchanging.
MZ:   Mr. C has not done his job yet…..we expected it last night along with package deliveries. We also expected 800 numbers last night……no update yet today.
Mod: MR COTTRELL IS A KEY PLAYER IN THIS PROCESS...
MZ: I am as frustrated as you all are….but still believe we are right on top of this.
Q: Are they just kicking the can again?
MZ: I do not think they are kicking the can….its just logistics
MZ: Europe is still also waiting on release……I still believe this is our month guys and that we will be done before the 28th,

MZ: I do not think they are kicking the can….its just logistics.
Member:  Mnunchin still mentioned on US Treasury page as being head honcho??
NFlemingjr:  GM MNUCHIN IS STILL THE SEC. OF THE TREASURY. HE WAS JUST TAKEN OFF THE REDEMPTION AND THE EXCHANGE BECAUSE HE WAS MOVING VERY SLOWLY.
Nflemingjr:  TRUMP WANTS US ALL DONE BEFORE THE 28TH OF THIS MONTH. SINCE THERE IS A NEW TEAM IN PLACE AND THEY ARE WORKING AS FAST AS THEY CAN TO GET THIS DONE. THEY HAVE CHANGED THE GAME PLAN BECAUSE THE TREASURY GAME PLAN WAS TO DELAY THAT HAS NOT CHANGED.
Member:  Becky from OOOTAH stated last night that we are very close and the intel folk were told not to divulge anymore info

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 7

22 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi says...

MarkZ drops the big bomb. They're in line waiting to be processed.

And Weegie Is The ‘Boots On The Ground’ Go Between ! :o 

harold lloyd push GIF

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 5

What huge crock of crap!!! Why post this? What irritates me about this $h!+, is thinking someone actually believes this trash!! Never have figured out the angle in this crap! I would like someone to let me know the motive and the pay off for running this scam! Unless they are trying to find marks to steal their money or dinar! :tiphat: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

On 6/18/2019 at 3:56 PM, Luigi1 said:

MZ: People I know in Reno 4a were all sitting around last night...….waiting. Trying to 'push it out' today.

Waiting for MarkZzzzz to post something intelligent, while he pushes hard in the Taco Bell mens room. :lol:

Image result for waiting room gif 

• Haha 5

19 hours ago, Artitech said:

What huge crock of crap!!! Why post this? What irritates me about this $h!+, is thinking someone actually believes this trash!! Never have figured out the angle in this crap! I would like someone to let me know the motive and the pay off for running this scam! Unless they are trying to find marks to steal their money or dinar! :tiphat: 

Here's the latest MarkZ update from Reno....

MarkZ has proof...his own relatives cashed out until security halted the process.

6-19-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ   [via PDK]   My folks in Reno were actually in the room to process when they were told there was a security issue and they were sent away…Folks in Hong Kong were also at the exchange table to process and they were turned away citing security issues as well...One large whale in Asia was actually turned away from the table...told to come back today

Edited by Luigi1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 5

Here's the latest MarkZ update from Reno....

MarkZ has proof...his own relatives cashed out until security halted the process.

6-19-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ   [via PDK]   My folks in Reno were actually in the room to process when they were told there was a security issue and they were sent away…Folks in Hong Kong were also at the exchange table to process and they were turned away citing security issues as well...One large whale in Asia was actually turned away from the table...told to come back today

End Quote

Sorry but  I do not believe it

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

On 6/20/2019 at 11:07 AM, Luigi1 said:

One large whale in Asia was actually turned away from the table...told to come back today…

Musta run out of ribs. MarkZzzz stories are more bizaar by the day. Liar, covering big lies, with bigger lies.

And there are people who still believe him. LOL. :lol:

Related image

• Upvote 1

geez been a while since I posted, but common Mark the fart z no nothing and his transvestite lover eagle zero no nothing are full of ch1t,  and if you believe anything these idiots have to say, well, 2 things come to mind, 1. you have an iq below 50, 2.  your going to be broke real quick cause your too stupid even be in this investment. I would not trust this idiot to run a lemonade stand let alone, oh I have cbi contacts, I have military contacts, I have iraq contacts, I have treasury contracts, common grow a damm brain, the only contact this guy has is a with a jar of Vaseline with a playboy magazine in his mothers basement.

• Haha 1