Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV May Come Out 1 to 1...Rate Will Climb Thereafter.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

Recent CBI articles suggest a RV at.$.87 cents.

Could this be a sucker rate with huge increases to follow?  Some Gurus think so.

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

June 16 2019   KTFA:

All Systems Go”What is the Financial Management Law?  

“All It’s for the change in the national monetary policy and to raise the value of the Iraqi Dinar against other foreign currencies in order to control the auctions that have been a source of corruption for many others especially Maliki and his sources in Iran. Systems Go” What is the Financial Management Law?

Iobey777:  Wow! Thanks Frank! So,let’s see….the CBI has had pressure built up against them to push the RI forward! The talks with China are done,so now it can move forward with speed and the rate will build up and climb once it is blasted out! IMO….Soon we will see Booom! ..Sounds Good to me! Thanks Iteams, Delta and Walkingstick!

Coco:  IMO is Frank saying don’t get sucked in with low rates, wait for the rate to blast sky high.  Hmmm

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

here's more articles related to the above...

6-17-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ   [via PDK]  This is one of the busiest weekends we have ever seen in Reno. We are seeing people in place, everything in position. ...so rumors running all over Reno is...800 numbers released later today and we are in the banks tomorrow...we are all praying this is all correct...  ...misinformation and shills are out there to make you all mad and discouraged...they do want people to give up...sell your currency and go away...dont do it...don’t let them win. 

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 4

4 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

misinformation and shills are out there to make you all mad

Those would be MarkZ, Frank, Delta, the goat, walkingstick, and all the other idjits that call themselves "gurus"

But we, the informed at DV, already know this.

SR

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

On 6/16/2019 at 5:14 PM, Luigi1 said:

Luigi says...

Could this be a sucker rate 

Weegie - The Sucker Rate Is For All Of The ‘Dum Dums’ At TNT ! :o 

Funny Animals Lollipop GIF - FunnyAnimals Lollipop Lover GIFs

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 5

to me, saying I'll take the dime is like the homeless dude saying" I am worth more the the $20/hr job" you just offered me....if it takes three more years, what have I lost?  Dinar does not eat, drink, leave the lights on or cost insurance. Turning down .90 per, is not wise says the man on the mountain

• Thanks 1